Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Photos: Kim Kardashian Poses Unclad In New Episode Of KUWTK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Kim Kardashian Poses Unclad In New Episode Of KUWTK (1487 Views)

Kourteny Kardashian Poses Unclad In Preview Of Nextweek Kuwtk(see Pictures Here) / Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) / Hot Pics!! A Must See.. Kim Kardashian Poses Unclad In New Episode Of Kuwtk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Kim Kardashian Poses Unclad In New Episode Of KUWTK by begbamuye: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-nLREonvW7sw/VPyxkz5svII/AAAAAAAEsjk/xtezKin8LW0/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
In a new Keeping Up With The Kardashians trailer, Kim is seen posing completely nude during a photo shoot. She tells the camera that she's doing it in case she gets pregnant again so she can capture her body before she gets fat...

"If I get pregnant again soon, my body is going to totally transform. So, I'm doing this photo shoot today naked.I just want to capture my body and have these photos to last forever" See another photos after the cut...
[img]http://3.bp..com/-9-afm6I5eWs/VPyxlo2E-SI/AAAAAAAEsjs/rCpOOFnUr_s/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
http://..com/2015/03/photos-kim-kardashian-poses-unclad-in.html
Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Poses Unclad In New Episode Of KUWTK by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
Please am fasting grin lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Poses Unclad In New Episode Of KUWTK by joyblinks(f): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
And this is someone's wife. Oyigbo people sha.
Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Poses Unclad In New Episode Of KUWTK by galaxy52(f): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Not new to kardash anymore,unclothedness is like wearing an expensive piece of clothe to them dats the reason they flaunt it here and there...too bad tho
Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Poses Unclad In New Episode Of KUWTK by adeniranfam(f): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
wakacome:
Please am fasting grin lipsrsealed
grin grin you are not okay u said u are fasting den y did u open d thread i knw say na so some pastor will open dis thread and started shoutin jesus to da use hin name cover but they saw d thread tittle b4 dem open am....naija with their yeye stuff
Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Poses Unclad In New Episode Of KUWTK by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
adeniranfam:
grin grin you are not okay u said u are fasting den y did u open d thread i knw say na so some pastor will open dis thread and started shoutin jesus to da use hin name cover but they saw d thread tittle b4 dem open am....naija with their yeye stuff
Please don't spoil me,am a virgin...grin
Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Poses Unclad In New Episode Of KUWTK by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
This is what she's good at, no talent at all
Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Poses Unclad In New Episode Of KUWTK by sam13(m): 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nneka123:
This is what she's good at, no talent at all

Hmmmmm thats too hard btw oyinbo people re they madt
Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Poses Unclad In New Episode Of KUWTK by wojuola16: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
wakacome:
Please don't spoil me,am a virgin...grin
see as u talk am and u self dey laugh u no say my pennis no fit enter ur puzzy....grin i fit help u cut ur toto
Re: Photos: Kim Kardashian Poses Unclad In New Episode Of KUWTK by wojuola16: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
you deserve fp

(1) (Reply)

wHat Do You Think Of This Ice Prince's Outfit? / I Love Tiwa Savage / Kimora Lee Simmons Welcomes Baby Boy With New Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.