Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Love Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Tiwa Savage (1488 Views)

You Will Love Tiwa Savage With Her Son If You Watch This Lovely Video(pics,video / Tiwa Savage And Donjazzy Meet Jay-Z In New York (HD Photos) / You Gonna Love Tiwa Savage's Cute Smile - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Tiwa Savage by Iyamar(f): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
My name is Iyami. Tiwa savage is my role model and i will like to be a musician just like her.

Re: I Love Tiwa Savage by Airforce1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
undecided
Re: I Love Tiwa Savage by goodmorning40: 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Heww
Re: I Love Tiwa Savage by adanduka: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
cheesy grin shocked

But why is she your role model? Do you sing?

You've got pretty lips but next time try not to open your eyes so wide kiss

Em and ditch the scarf and do a nice hairdo

2 Likes

Re: I Love Tiwa Savage by Airforce1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
adanduka:
cheesy grin shocked

But why is she your role model? Do you sing?

You've got pretty lips but next time try not to open your eyes so wide kiss

Em and ditch the scarf and do a nice hairdo

Dude what's your own na grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Tiwa Savage by adanduka: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
Airforce1:

Dude what's your own na grin

I hope this gets to frontpage so that Tiwa may see it and who knows she may have lunch with her role-model wink

1 Like

Re: I Love Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
good ambition
Re: I Love Tiwa Savage by Iyamar(f): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
edozie04:
good ambition
Thank u
Re: I Love Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 20, 2015
I like Tiwa too except that the pregnancy she's currently carrying is for Folly Coker.

Now, Gboromideleru, quote me & die!
Re: I Love Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 20, 2015
@ops, hard work, prayers and discipline are the keys to success. Have faith in yourself and never aloud any one to discourage u. Trust me if u do these, sky will be your stepping stone. Always remember that nothing is impossible,besides she was once like u. All the best in your quest,Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Love Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 20, 2015
You want to be just like her, but you don't look remotely like her thou. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Love Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 20, 2015
Roki baby u no easy

Lol ... Shes got a dream
Re: I Love Tiwa Savage by Iyamar(f): 11:54am On May 06, 2015
sameer1212:
@ops, hard work, prayers and discipline are the keys to success. Have faith in yourself and never aloud any one to discourage u. Trust me if u do these, sky will be your stepping stone. Always remember that nothing is impossible,besides she was once like u. All the best in your quest,Cheers!
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Has Terminal Cancer, 5 Months To Live, Actress Under Spiritual Attac / OMG! Lady Bites Off Alleged Rapist P*nis In Lagos (see Photos) / The Most Hilarious Memes On Mugabe’s Marriage Proposal To Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.