Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

High Frequency Of Used/registered 2004 Honda Accord On Adverts - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / High Frequency Of Used/registered 2004 Honda Accord On Adverts (1077 Views)

BREAKING NEWS! Senate Seeks To Ban Importation Of Used Cars / 2004 Honda CR-V Vs 2005 Toyota Rav 4 / NEED GUIDE: Buying Or Bidding, Shipping And Clearance Of Used Cars From US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Frequency Of Used/registered 2004 Honda Accord On Adverts by Fortune13(m): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
The frequency of adverts for used/registered 2004 Honda Accord aka EOD is quite High on this forum and other cars websites.
Why is this so?
Does it mean that the car have common issues or challenges that the owners would like to sell them to avoid unnecessary expenses?

3 Likes

Re: High Frequency Of Used/registered 2004 Honda Accord On Adverts by abatically(m): 1:57am On Mar 09, 2015
Is it a crime to want to sell someone's car? Or is it a crime to want to upgrade? Last time it was high number of Toyota big for nothing for sale, then Rx300, then murano, etc. Actually it is just ur imagination.

2 Likes

Re: High Frequency Of Used/registered 2004 Honda Accord On Adverts by sultaan(m): 5:32am On Mar 09, 2015
If everyone bought the same type of car 2 years ago they will sell the same type of car the question now is what are they all buying?
Re: High Frequency Of Used/registered 2004 Honda Accord On Adverts by DGD1(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2015
sultaan:
If everyone bought the same type of car 2 years ago they will sell the same type of car the question now is what are they all buying?

well said, most people buy cars like its aso ebi(family uniform worn to occasions).
Re: High Frequency Of Used/registered 2004 Honda Accord On Adverts by abatically(m): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2015
sultaan:

Rx300
Re: High Frequency Of Used/registered 2004 Honda Accord On Adverts by chucky234(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nigerians and funny questions , people shouldn't upgrade again abi , you them to keep the cars forever.
Re: High Frequency Of Used/registered 2004 Honda Accord On Adverts by Fortune13(m): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
I'm just curious about rate at which people are offloading the car.
Actually the next car with high frequency of forsale is Toyota Camry - big for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: High Frequency Of Used/registered 2004 Honda Accord On Adverts by ubiquitousade(m): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
abatically:

Rx300

or RX330 or VENZA
Re: High Frequency Of Used/registered 2004 Honda Accord On Adverts by lonelydora: 3:47am On Mar 10, 2015
I will soon put mine on advert not because it's having problems but because I want to upgrade 2011 model.

For your information op, this is one of the best cars on Nigerian roads except you are one of those brainwashed by Kazeem's advice.

2 Likes

Re: High Frequency Of Used/registered 2004 Honda Accord On Adverts by chucky234(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
lonelydora:
I will soon put mine on advert not because it's having problems but because I want to upgrade 2011 model.

For your information op, this is one of the best cars on Nigerian roads except you are one of those brainwashed by Kazeem's advice.
Op must have had too many Kazeem as mentors.....
LMAO

(1) (Reply)

On Tyres: Is It Advisable To Use Tubes Inside Tubeless Tyres / Honda Bullet Tiger Face Auto Gear Problem / This New Writeoff Categories Will Stop You From Buying Dangerous,Death Trap Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.