Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Need Advice, Am Seriously Depressed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Advice, Am Seriously Depressed (689 Views)

I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This / Lol..seriously This Got Me Thinking(pics) / Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice, Am Seriously Depressed by raikage92: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
dis is really tragic for me, i lost my fee last semester, i thought i could get it back b4 d semester ends, now d semester has ended i haven't paid my fee, we are now in a new session, although i have d money, but i can't pay, cos d portal for last semester has closed, it's a new session, i am thinking of suspending d studies for last semester, but i don't know if i am too late, d worst dat could happen to me right now is a voluntary withdrawal which i don't want, am in my 3rd yr entering d 4th, right now am so depressed, all i ask is someone to just pray 4 me, cos 2moro i intend to see my exam officer & H.O.D, i don't know how lenient they will be. i just feel my academic life or rather my whole is crashing, i don't want the impact to be something i can't bear, my school is university of uyo, akwa ibom state. mods pls help me get it to frontpage
Re: Need Advice, Am Seriously Depressed by purplesummer(f): 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
You need not panic dear. Everything will be fine. I'm certain there is a way out. Good luck
Re: Need Advice, Am Seriously Depressed by madgoat(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Need Advice, Am Seriously Depressed by CHM11: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hey hey, always remember that the people in authority are humans like you and as such you can confidently and humbly relate with them.
Try and explain to a lecturer that you feel has a listening ear and hear what advice he has to offer.

Its not as bad as you think if you always remember that you are dealing with humans like you...they don't bite!!!!
Humility, confidence, integrity...you will need these things now and even after school....
Best wishes.
Re: Need Advice, Am Seriously Depressed by Richiy(f): 1:55am On Mar 09, 2015
You need to visit your school's ICT centre and see what they have to say.
Re: Need Advice, Am Seriously Depressed by raikage92: 6:52am On Mar 09, 2015
purplesummer:
You need not panic dear. Everything will be fine. I'm certain there is a way out. Good luck
i pray dere is, thank u.
Re: Need Advice, Am Seriously Depressed by raikage92: 6:53am On Mar 09, 2015
CHM11:
Hey hey, always remember that the people in authority are humans like you and as such you can confidently and humbly relate with them.
Try and explain to a lecturer that you feel has a listening ear and hear what advice he has to offer.

Its not as bad as you think if you always remember that you are dealing with humans like you...they don't bite!!!!
Humility, confidence, integrity...you will need these things now and even after school....
Best wishes.
i will, i just hope dey won't bite as u said, thanks.
Re: Need Advice, Am Seriously Depressed by raikage92: 6:57am On Mar 09, 2015
Richiy:
You need to visit your school's ICT centre and see what they have to say.
that was my first option, but d guys there can't really help, unless dey get some sort of authorisation from d higher ups, anyway i'll just see things turn out today.
Re: Need Advice, Am Seriously Depressed by CHM11: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2015
raikage92:
i will, i just hope dey won't bite as u said, thanks.
They can't...so far u go with confidence.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice, Am Seriously Depressed by simdam500(m): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2015
Goodluck with whatever step u decide to take...

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Relationship Called? / Admission In Nigerian Navy / The Innovative Coalition Of Nigerian Students Visits Motherless Babies Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.