Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

The Code Breaker - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Code Breaker (2972 Views)

My Name Is Foxy And I Am Not A Law Breaker (A Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Code Breaker by Cyynthia(f): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
If You were following the former thread, I'm so sorry it had been deleted, so that we all can all enjoy the stories and not the intro...

The story tends to get here faster

www.nairawriters.com/category/divepen/
[s][/s]
Re: The Code Breaker by Cyynthia(f): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
[s][/s]quote]If You were following the former thread, I'm so sorry it had been deleted, so that we all can all enjoy the stories and not the intro...

www.nairawriters.com/category/divepen/[/quote[s][/s]
Re: The Code Breaker by Cyynthia(f): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
If[s][/s] You were following the former thread, I'm so sorry it had been deleted, so that we all can all enjoy the stories and not the intro...

www.nairawriters.com/category/divepen/[s][/s]
Re: The Code Breaker by do4luv14(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=Cyynthia post=59816420][/quote]

come wetin be ur own nah, shey nah onli you dey here Abi nah onli waka come

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thief In The Church - Part 1 18+ Story / Read Story:[romance] The Pussy Monster And The Virgin (18+) / The Big Mermaid (an Afro fantasy /sci-fi Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.