Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) (35739 Views)

An Accident Involving A Drunk Driver At Ado Rd., Lagos (picture) / Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2015
THIS IS SERIOUS
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by seangy4konji: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2015
RIP...GOD WATCH AND PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN.
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by kelechi50: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2015
Rip in peace to the dead
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by goshen26: 10:28am On Mar 09, 2015
so pathetic! R.I.P
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by Ahmedie25(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2015
May their soul rest in Paradise
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by closearms(m): 10:31am On Mar 09, 2015
so sad , that road has always been a dead trap . this is just a dividence of bad governance... accident on our road has more casualties then our bokoharam problems..... we should bring back our street light ... and expand our roads . not withstanding our reckless driving also contribute.... may their souls find peace
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2015
cry na wahoo,rip!!
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by Redoil: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Bad
yeye boy how far
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by olatade(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2015
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by Cammo: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2015
Jesus Christ! cry
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by Princeb01: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2015
Dis is so sad
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by free2ryhme: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2015
xbalm:
I was on transit yesterday and I happened to route through the Makera-Mokwa high way Niger state, when a fully loaded PMS tanker collided with an Honda Civic.
Unfortunately, there were no survivors. Casualties were mostly children!

rip to the dead
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by Gwammen(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2015
May the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace with the Lord
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by dioman: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2015
So sad, avoid over speed.
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by adeosunramsey(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2015
Rest in peace
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by Vitaglyde: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2015
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by kwyllancy: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2015
So unfortunate, lord have mercy.
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by AbsamEleniyan(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Lord Have Mercy!
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by suptol(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2015
God have mercy. Our existence is by His grace. Thank you Lord for the breath of life for it could have been me or someone close. May the Lord's mercy continue to preserve. My heart is grieved. May the souls of the dead rest in peace.
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by kendraloops(f): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2015
Rip to the lost souls.

That road is a deathtrap. I was always scared travelling to school thrn. Heavy heavy trailers on that route and the road has enough twists n turns.

Things must CHANGE!!
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by sandzphield(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2015
kilokeys:
sad..

railways to transport heavy products should be considered a priority.

if containers and tanks are transported this way. we would all be safer

Fact ....... This is why we need people like you that can reason fast to be the president of this country..
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by kglamour(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2015
I do route the road from Ilorin to kotangora more often. That road is death trap from Ilorin to makwa. And to my surprise, PDP in the state is using it as one of the completed federal government project in kwara. There is no federal presence here. please quote me with fact.
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by NemzySeries(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2015
I passed dat road few days to christmas for d 1st time in ma lyf after ma camping in kwara state and it wuz hell.....d vehicle wuz old,no brake,poor head light,we stopped every 12kms to gauge d radiotor wit pure water,got home late and i vowed neva to go tru dat road.....RIP to d dead and i dunt advice any1 to go tru dat road even tho most peepz bliv in shortcuts and all dat.....it well and naija go beta
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by NemzySeries(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2015
dioman:
So sad, avoid over speed.
over speed for were?.....u cant even run 70km/h on dat road fested wit trailers,tankers and orda big trucks(u cant pass dat road witout seeing minimum of ova 250 big vehicles).....unfortunately truck driver can b terrible animals on steering
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by slap1(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2015
Preserve me from cruel death, oh Lord! Give me the Grace to do good and be ready always, amen!
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by saintbeckie(f): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2015
dis is really serious oo. May God give the bereaved the fortitude to bear the loss

Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by Missonas(f): 11:14am On Mar 09, 2015
May heaven embrace them. Amen!!
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2015
kilokeys:
sad..

railways to transport heavy products should be considered a priority.

if containers and tanks are transported this way. we would all be safer

And funny thing is dat its even cheaper but d problem is dat is it feasible in ds country of ours?

I even intend transporting my ride via rail but dunno how to go about it
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by kilokeys(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2015
drlawizle:

And funny thing is dat its even cheaper but d problem is dat is it feasible in ds country of ours?

I even intend transporting my ride via rail but dunno how to go about it

the structures have to be in place first off.
hmm imagine if those containers were to be carried individually by a truck. how many would ply the roads..

i hope they get their acts together
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
kilokeys:

the structures have to be in place first off.
hmm imagine if those containers were to be carried individually by a truck. how many would ply the roads..

i hope they get their acts together

You can only imagine....you'll have to make a separate road for them which is still an unwise decision from any govt...d problem with us isn't knowing what to do but

willingness to do it is our main problem...corruption will make us rather die than upgrade our railway services to such standards. Meanwhile are those containers being

transported on our Naija tracks?
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by kilokeys(m): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
drlawizle:

You can only imagine....you'll have to make a separate road for them which is still an unwise decision from any govt...d problem with us isn't knowing what to do but

willingness to do it is our main problem...corruption will make us rather die than upgrade our railway services to such standards. Meanwhile are those containers being

transported on our Naija tracks?

i got the picture online..
Re: Scenes Of An Accident Along Mokwa-makera Road(viewer's Discretion) by luluosas(m): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
God have mercy on us your children

Have You Ever Wondered Why Steering Wheels Are Not In The Center?-read This / Trailer Falls On Family Car In Anambra, Claims Four Lives Instantly..photos / 19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List)