Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Stop Castigating MANCHESTER UNITED And Let Us Be.! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stop Castigating MANCHESTER UNITED And Let Us Be.! (554 Views)

United And Chelsea Players Stepped In As Jose Mourinho And Conte Rowed In Tunne / Breaking News: United And Juventus Agree £100million For Pogba / Falcao Leaves United And Returns To Monaco. Www.manutd.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Castigating MANCHESTER UNITED And Let Us Be.! by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2015
Last week, on my way from work, I decided to see the game at a viewing center rather than go home where we have just one decoder, 1 Television, (4 brothers) 3 Chelsea fans, 1 Liverpool and a Manchester United fan (ME). Getting to where I planned to watch my game, I sat down and ordered for a bottle of water, fully settled on my seat to watch lane up and the full game.

After 5 minutes of the game, the only Television showing Manchester United game was switched to Chelshit game! Suppy (Supervisor) wetin happen nah....? (though Manchester united fans were not much at that viewing center but with anger from our voices) we distracted other fans with our voices. The reply we got from the supervisor irritated me and I just carried my bag and went home. The Suppy said that ''Chelsea fans complained that Television showing their Match was not enough for them and that there is no point showing Manchester United game because it is certain that we will loose the Match against NewCastle.!

In this particular viewing center, they were able to show more than 5 matches at once due to many decoder. I just wonder why other fans will write us OFF when we haven't written ourselves OFF. You will see them predict my game for me as if say na their brothers dey on top pitch wey want play the game.

Stop castigating MANCHESTER UNITED and let us be. mind your business and concentrate on how you will fill your TROPHY ROOM with Trophy. And in case you don't know, I have the highest numbers of trophy in my room. make una mind una business!

I bleed red, I breath red and I am Manchester 4 life!

1 Like

Re: Stop Castigating MANCHESTER UNITED And Let Us Be.! by Ukeachu1(m): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Last week, on my way from work, I decided to see the game at a viewing center rather than go home where we have just one decoder, 1 Television, (4 brothers) 3 Chelsea fans, 1 Liverpool and a Manchester United fan (ME). Getting to where I planned to watch my game, I sat down and ordered for a bottle of water, fully settled on my seat to watch lane up and the full game.

After 5 minutes of the game, the only Television showing Manchester United game was switched to Chelshit game! Suppy (Supervisor) wetin happen nah....? (though Manchester united fans were not much at that viewing center but with anger from our voices) we distracted other fans with our voices. The reply we got from the supervisor irritated me and I just carried my bag and went home. The Suppy said that ''Chelsea fans complained that Television showing their Match was not enough for them and that there is no point showing Manchester United game because it is certain that we will loose the Match against NewCastle.!

In this particular viewing center, they were able to show more than 5 matches at once due to many decoder. I just wonder why other fans will write us OFF when we haven't written ourselves OFF. You will see them predict my game for me as if say na their brothers dey on top pitch wey want play the game.

Stop castigating MANCHESTER UNITED and let us be. mind your business and concentrate on how you will fill your TROPHY ROOM with Trophy. And in case you don't know, I have the highest numbers of trophy in my room. make una mind una business!

lol. its business notin personal.
Re: Stop Castigating MANCHESTER UNITED And Let Us Be.! by stambouli: 11:14am On Mar 09, 2015
No vex
Lizabeth25:

Re: Stop Castigating MANCHESTER UNITED And Let Us Be.! by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 09, 2015
lol....thanks dude!

stambouli:
No vex
Re: Stop Castigating MANCHESTER UNITED And Let Us Be.! by Phatmyk(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Can I marry you?MUFC= A Religion.

(1) (Reply)

Keshi, NFF Agree New Deal / Did You Know You Can Win Lot Of Money On Any Soccer You Watch Every Time / All Goals And Highlight: Liverpool Vs Newcastle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.