Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Mercy Johnson Defends Her Train Trip From Iddo To Ikeja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Defends Her Train Trip From Iddo To Ikeja (709 Views)

Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / WAS IT TRUE? Mercy Johnson Defends Her Train Trip From Iddo To Ikeja with child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Defends Her Train Trip From Iddo To Ikeja by alwaysgist: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2015
Click here to see pictures
On Tuesday March 2, the social media was thrown into pandemonium when pictures of top Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson and her first child, Purity, surfaced online aboard a local train enroute Ikeja from Iddo. There was so much outrage from her fans, many of whom felt the actress descended too low to take a train ride with common people. Some were even of the opinion that she may be getting broke.

But the mother of two has cast aside all the aspersions, saying she took the train only because she had to make an appointment in Ikeja after her Range Rover SUV broke down. - See more here

Re: Mercy Johnson Defends Her Train Trip From Iddo To Ikeja by Airforce1(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2015
Nigerians. Smh
Re: Mercy Johnson Defends Her Train Trip From Iddo To Ikeja by gentlesinna(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2015
Wat is wrong wit her taking a train to where she is goin?kaIiiiiii some Nigerians wit der low mentality.wait 0o0o did I see dat clearly?or am I hvin eye problem?hw can d op use d phrase "common pple"hello incase u dnt knw it was d common ppl that made her wu she is today,wit out dos common ppl buying dos der boring movies non of dem wil b wat dey are today.
Re: Mercy Johnson Defends Her Train Trip From Iddo To Ikeja by gentlesinna(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2015
I culd rememba wen I went for a holiday in d US I borded a train wit DR DRE nd WIZ KHALIFA nd one oder guy a movie star watz dat his name again eeehmm...ok I don rememba BRUCE Willis

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Bags Of Air From Kanye West's 'yeezus' Tour Are For Sale On Ebay...check / FC Barcelona's Fans Goes Insane Loose In Lagos, See Hilarious Photo Of ''igwe Ba / How DUMB! CNN And Their Silly Confusion Of “nairobi” College Massacre For “niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.