Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake (80316 Views)

Orezi Threatens To Disgrace A Male Celebrity Owing Him Over Dud Cheque / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / See This Hilarious Meme Of Linda Ikeji's Birkins Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Champi: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Linda Ikeji is vehemently defending her birkin bags and talking about how her banana island mansion costs half a billion Naira. The blogger is bragging and boasting about how she can afford a Birkin and has refused to admit that she has been cheated by whoever helped her purchase the bags even after Hermes Confirmed the bags are fake

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB3IBtVhASn/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Champi: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2016

1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Champi: 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2016

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by SolexxBarry(m): 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
All these write up just for a bag oh please undecided undecided

263 Likes 11 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by naijaboiy: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
So na bag we wan dey discuss upandan for NL now?

And this linda is being too immature talking about her wealth and what she has. Let her fans do the talking and not her.

i'll like to see where this will end. I hope it pays my bills though. undecided

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by tpiar: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
anyway, se the bags na her babies or what exactly is she saying, I dont get it.

Linda, gree for one of these single men to marry you nah?

even if na fake marriage.

abi you don marry ni?

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by naijaboiy: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Linda you sef stop replying all these people na! angry

You are now doing what they want you to do. To "TALK"!

Now she's bragging about the price of the bag and all her wealth? Clearly her success has burrowed deep into her skull.

Such a pity! angry

256 Likes 14 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Please if you are feeling extremely lost and confused, please let's just console ourselves with likes.

I just clicked

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by OKorowanta: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dat awkward moment wen your conscience is dancing shakiti bobo and the witches from your village soils your deck's play head. grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by henrybomb(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Champi:
Linda Ikeji is vehemently defending her birkin bags and talking about how her banana island mansion costs half a billion Naira. The blogger is bragging and boasting about how she can afford a Birkin and has refused to admit that she has been cheated by whoever helped her purchase the bags even after Hermes Confirmed the bags are fake

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB3IBtVhASn/

Her cup of coffee

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
[size=18pt]They hate to see you succeed. Ride on Linda. lipsrsealed[/size]

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by ibkgab001: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
But where are we heading to in this country...... black people black notion

what concerns anyone about your bag aunty linda.... even if you buy a wallet of 1B usd it should be no one`s buisness by the way Me and Anas go come investigate am

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by PeterPius: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Blogger with sense. Carry go jor, this cooked uobgisyvwkll only make sense to the short sighted.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by centyboy: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
vanity upon vanity... cry

65 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by nicedas(m): 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
hahahahahahahjaja. ;Dhahahahahahahjaja. old mama brain, 500m mansion and u still buy bling bling one thousand five hundred naira.

13 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by VickyRotex(f): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Age is not maturity sha

Age is just a number afterall. cry

231 Likes 12 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Stanleyafam(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Linda, so u bought a bag for 4.8 million naira, and people are starving...jst pray God does not pick someone's call n transfer all ur airtime to the person!

219 Likes 12 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by bbeautylik(f): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Why she no be like Murray Bruce

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Idrismusty97(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
The fact that she went through all these stress to defend this only raise more suspicion. But nobody would give less than half a fvck is she isn't flaunting her supposed wealth in the first place. She is too immature, It's good she is having a feel of what she is doing to some celebrities whether the bag is real or not.

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by shizzy7(f): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
So her page is no longer private...

All this rubbish gan sef

6 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Airforce1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin
Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by MelodiousCity(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Na wa o, uncalled for

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
VickyRotex:
Age is not maturity sha

Age is just a number afterall. cry

I swear

20 Likes

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by jmichlins(m): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Please can the bag save person destiny to make it cost that much. $14k for hand bag when i need $2k to start my wielding workshop. God please answer my call we need to talk

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by ronald4lif(m): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Linda may have bought the bags for originals and it turns out fake. I don't think anyone is saying she can't afford truckloads of Hermes bag if she want to neither are they saying she knowingly but a counterfeited product.

They are only saying the bag is not original but her ego won't let her admit she may have been defrauded.

There are ersatz designers products that one can hardly tell it's not original and only the makers can confirm it realness. And for them to dismiss it as fake means it's fake and she should stop trying too hard to refute their claims before she's ridiculed further.

Had she not flaunted it online this drama wouldn't have surfaced.

169 Likes 19 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by ragoannagogia: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
I called it yesterday. The bags are fake.

Only a Nigerian will argue when even the manufacturer has said that they are fake.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Stanleyafam:
Linda, so u bought a bag for 4.8 million naira, and people are starving...jst pray God does not pick someone's call n transfer all ur airtime to the person!

Transfer her airtime to another person your God works in MTN?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by loomer: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
I beg, the bag dey fly?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by Mortiano(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
wetin dis people dey talk, pls someone explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake by idupaul: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
tpiar:
anyway, se the bags na her babies or what exactly is she saying, I dont get it.

Linda, gree for one of these single men to marry you nah?

even if na fake marriage.

abi you don marry ni?
Prehistoric bird

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / Peter Okoye Performs As "Mr P" In Abuja(PHOTOS) / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.