Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Hitting The Target Of Life - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Hitting The Target Of Life (970 Views)

Finance Minister Urges FIRS To Deliver On N4.957 Trn Revenue Target / How To Market Any Products Or Service And Reach Your Target Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hitting The Target Of Life by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Title
HITTING THE TARGET OF LIFE
Advice & Quotes

The first thing to do to change our life is our decision for action, every man’s decision is in his state. Our decision is what creates our future, it’s our decisions not our conditions that determine our destiny. Decision is our ultimate battle ground in life because it creates our future, “Nobody except you can stop you”, because only you has the power to do it. If a course appears to be too difficult to get through, the secret of that difficulty is because you have not decided to be the best in it. Beginning with the end in mind. Just by deciding today, how we are going to live in the nineties and beyond of our lives will make us take a positive decision. No action, poor tomorrow

The first tools for changing destiny is our decision
Some heroes that make unique decision in life
Mahatma Gandhi, Margin Luther king Junior, Rosa parks
True decisions are the catalyst for turning our dreams into reality is not what you start with but where you will end up that matter

Purpose
A man without a definite purpose, live for nothing, to succeed in life definiteness of purpose is the starting point from which to begin

Some heroes that lived without a purpose
Jay Gould, the great American millionaire with a enormous fortune, while dying said” I suppose I am the most miserable man on earth “ He was rich, had all we though he needed, but full of emptiness, he never lived for the reason he was made

Lord Byron, Lived a life of ease and pleasure, He wrote “ The worm, the cracker and grief are mine alone,” He was never fulfilled in life.
William Tweed, become the brilliant bass of Tammany hall and ruled New York City. He said “ My life has been a failure in everything, “ Money or fame was not his problem but he lacked a definite purpose in life.
Voltaire was a man of honor, He wrote “ I wish I had never been born”
Lord BEAXONSFIELD, enjoyed more than ever imagine. But he wrote “ Youth is a mistake, manhood a struggle, old age regret” Meaning he lived for nothing only a frustrated man can make such statement Some man of them never fulfilled in life and what about You.
It’s better to die empty than die full with unrealized potentials.
It’s better to say like Paul of the bible “ I have fought a good fight of faith, I have finish my race”. What a fulfilled life, a life of joy.
What is success: Success in life is predictable, it is not by luck, a man who becomes a success knows he will.
Success is far more greater it is more of the inward thing seeing what you hope for, what you desired, turning out positively you can be wealthy without being successful but you cannot be successful without have resources
True joy comes not when you have all the money, but when you discover your inbuilt ability and realize it.”
Fulfillment can bring you to power, but trying to seek power in order to gain fulfillment in vanity.
Each one of us was made with great capacity. Not realizing what we are born to do is the first step to failure in the sight of God, No matter the fame, position, power or money that we may have on earth, God only rewards every man according to what he was born to fulfill on earth. According to martin Luther Jr, said “ Any man who has not found what is worth dying for is not worthy to live”
Note that nothing is responsible for our lives but ourselves. Blaming our father, our country, our gene for not living, but we can not choose the consequences. Our behavior is a function of our decision not our condition. The word responsibility consist of two word response and ability, meaning the ability to chose your response. Proactive people are valued driven people, but reactive people are driven by feeling, circumstances and conditions present in their environment .
William Bryan: “Destiny is not a matter of chance it is a matter of choice” Taking initiative does not mean being push, obnoxious, or aggressive I can only guide you, but you are to take the initiative people, who will be great don’t just say, but they act upon what they say,
The greatest tragedy in your life would be for you to live and die and never come out of yourself, to never realize the possibilities hidden within you” What makes a car unique is the in built. It is just what happens to us that really hurts us, but our response to what happens “ Never let any problem become an excuse” One of the greatest problem of today’s believer has to do with his or her inability to see the way God sees or align with the thoughts or patterns the almighty does or sees situation Value yourself… No matter your background.
Every man thinks of changing the world but no one thinks of changing himself. To change our world it begins with us.
The greatest discovery in my generation is that human beings can alter their lives, the altering their attitudes of mind” William James.
So many are living other people’s dream and purpose, instead of living their lives I cannot do yours neither can you do mine. God sees us or moulds us individually easiest way to be rich is to identify a problem and solve it. How the future will look like. It starts by capturing the discovered future in your mind.

Take time for work, it is the price of success
Take time for think, it is sources of power
Take time for plan, it is secret of youth
Take time for read, it is foundation of wisdom
Take time to be friendly, it is road to happiness
Take time for dream, it is your wagon to a star
Take time for laugh, it is the music of the soul

Dream big, think big, visualize big, thinking small make no sense to God, change your purpose, in it money and remain a blessed, see you becoming God’s purpose in life

(1) (Reply)

We Manufacture And Ship Aluminum Profiles..see Pictures / The Simple System That Makes Internet Business Work - Absolutely Guaranteed. / High Mesh Panel Security Fencing Supplied And Fitted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.