Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

How To Market Any Products Or Service And Reach Your Target Market - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Market Any Products Or Service And Reach Your Target Market (774 Views)

Service And Maintain Your Air Condition Unit / Reach Out To Me For BTC, Skrill, Paypal And Payoneer Funds / Hitting The Target Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Market Any Products Or Service And Reach Your Target Market by bolly(m): 12:18pm On May 27, 2015
Dear,
this is a platform for you to have access to information on how to market any products or service and reach your target audience.
Let me start with this; PEOPLE DATA ARE TODAY CURRENCY!! HOW TRUE?
You may have wonder that what do i means by people data are today currency.Yes. Let me use facebook as an example,why is the own of facebook is very rich?Because he has database of over a billion people in his hand,and any company can pay him to help advertise their products or service to his people even to the target audience.

Imagine you have the database of over 80 million gsm number of Nigerian,categories in their LGA and State. and Access to over 1million active email address of Nigeria that use Internet almost everyday.

what do you think you can do with these ?

Can you make money with these database?

what can you render(services) or sell(products) to this database.

If you think you can make money with this database of Nigerians,am ready for you to have access to this database for a token of 5k.
For enquiry: Call or whatsapp me on 07055896391

Also i will give you a template of business plan,marketing plan,and how to do your digital marketing for free,If you order for the database. You can read this on bplanng..com

(1) (Reply)

Promotional Travel Items | Promotional Funky Owl Eyeshade / Sesame Seed Buyers / 35 Billion MT Of LPFO Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.