Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,683 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

My E-mail Nysc Account Has Been Disable By Gmail Pls Help - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My E-mail Nysc Account Has Been Disable By Gmail Pls Help (5251 Views)

Mail Sender For Sale / erve / Did You Get The Mail From The DG Of NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My E-mail Nysc Account Has Been Disable By Gmail Pls Help by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
prospective gurus in d house kindly help me.....

I wanted to complete my NYSC registration online so I input my email to my suprise it keeps telling me yahoo mail invalid after am about to finish.... I then log in through my phone to my surprise again I got this message.... your gmail account has been disabled...... so I cannot have access to my gmail account again and it has been used for nysc registration..... pls what can i do about this issue..... or how can I change my mail........

plsss your response will be highly appreciated.....
Re: My E-mail Nysc Account Has Been Disable By Gmail Pls Help by spiceybrain(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Most disables occur due to a Terms of Service violation. When you try to sign in, you may see options to unlock your account, or a link you can use to file an appeal. If you file an appeal, the team will review your case, but you won't regain access unless they find an error. did you use any vpn? or did you change ur password off recent ?
Re: My E-mail Nysc Account Has Been Disable By Gmail Pls Help by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
Why not go to your NYSC profile and change it?

As for the gmail click on for my password and it ask for options for verification, then choose phone number that was use to open the gmail it will send you a code to unblock your gmail
Re: My E-mail Nysc Account Has Been Disable By Gmail Pls Help by jargonzboi(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
wilsondave:
prospective gurus in d house kindly help me.....

I wanted to complete my NYSC registration online so I input my email to my suprise it keeps telling me yahoo mail invalid after am about to finish.... I then log in through my phone to my surprise again I got this message.... your gmail account has been disabled...... so I cannot have access to my gmail account again and it has been used for nysc registration..... pls what can i do about this issue..... or how can I change my mail........

plsss your response will be highly appreciated.....

The two bolded phrases are contradictory.
Is it yahoomail or gmail...?
They are two different platforms maybe you inputted @yahoo.com during registration instead of @gmail.com.

Try logging in your gmail from a laptop or pc... then try your nysc registration again.
..cheers.
Re: My E-mail Nysc Account Has Been Disable By Gmail Pls Help by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
spiceybrain:
Most disables occur due to a Terms of Service violation. When you try to sign in, you may see options to unlock your account, or a link you can use to file an appeal. If you file an appeal, the team will review your case, but you won't regain access unless they find an error. did you use any vpn? or did you change ur password off recent ?
bro I changed my password of recent... but av already file an appeal..... pls how can I change my mail..... on NYSC web reg
Re: My E-mail Nysc Account Has Been Disable By Gmail Pls Help by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
jargonzboi:

The two bolded phrases are contradictory.
Is it yahoomail or gmail...?
They are two different platforms maybe you inputted @yahoo.com during registration instead of @gmail.com.

Try logging in your gmail from a laptop or pc... then try your nysc registration again.
..cheers.
hanks for ur concern bro..... it was gmail not email.... I will try it on PC now am grateful......
Re: My E-mail Nysc Account Has Been Disable By Gmail Pls Help by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
freeboy604:
Why not go to your NYSC profile and change it?

As for the gmail click on for my password and it ask for options for verification, then choose phone number that was use to open the gmail it will send you a code to unblock your gmail
before one can go to NYSC profile u must login your mail used for registration so I used the gmail that was disabled.... thanks for your concern.....
Re: My E-mail Nysc Account Has Been Disable By Gmail Pls Help by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
wilsondave:
before one can go to NYSC profile u must login your mail used for registration so I used the gmail that was disabled.... thanks for your concern.....

Ok, try and open new mail address with the same gmail address and lets see what will happen
Re: My E-mail Nysc Account Has Been Disable By Gmail Pls Help by benzion72(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
No wonder you are just going for NYSC, they are still feeding you. Hope you will still enjoy the[b] transformation[/b] after your service year.
Re: My E-mail Nysc Account Has Been Disable By Gmail Pls Help by yokiti: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2015

(1)

Nysc Batch 'b' 2009 Time-table Is Out ask QUESTIONS / Thread For Nysc Medical Report / Locations Of NYSC Orientation Camps And Addresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.