Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Finally Exposed: Video and Pics of Top Celebrities Who Have Slept With Dog n Die - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally Exposed: Video and Pics of Top Celebrities Who Have Slept With Dog n Die (4152 Views)

If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? / Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" / Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Exposed: Video and Pics of Top Celebrities Who Have Slept With Dog n Die by RawJooh: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
What is this world turning into? Can someone tell me since some Top Celebrities has turn into sleeping with dogs Click on this link to see them: http://facebookrocks..com/2015/03/finally-exposed-top-american.html
Re: Finally Exposed: Video and Pics of Top Celebrities Who Have Slept With Dog n Die by temitemi1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
Where are they
Re: Finally Exposed: Video and Pics of Top Celebrities Who Have Slept With Dog n Die by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
What a way to make peple click on your link! You wont succeed o.
Re: Finally Exposed: Video and Pics of Top Celebrities Who Have Slept With Dog n Die by englishmart(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
mumu dey smell

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed: Video and Pics of Top Celebrities Who Have Slept With Dog n Die by lordthree(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
i clicked your link

id rather break my phone and chew on glass before i click that yeye link bombomclark

1 Like

Re: Finally Exposed: Video and Pics of Top Celebrities Who Have Slept With Dog n Die by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Click on what useless link angry angry angry
Re: Finally Exposed: Video and Pics of Top Celebrities Who Have Slept With Dog n Die by Mcowubaba: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
#Latest fact...
Op if 20,000 people view this thread only 7 people will click that link cheesy....
Re: Finally Exposed: Video and Pics of Top Celebrities Who Have Slept With Dog n Die by Bamss1: 2:23am On Mar 10, 2015
E no go better for link
Re: Finally Exposed: Video and Pics of Top Celebrities Who Have Slept With Dog n Die by buchi4action(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
@op, u deserve an e-slap

(1) (Reply)

Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $130 Million To Any Man Ready To Marry His Daughter / 18+ photo+video of big ass lady having fun with Peter Psquare In Owerri hotel, / Cardi B Goes Nude As She Shows Her Off Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.