Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

A Young ACA Needs Career Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Young ACA Needs Career Help (1022 Views)

Photos: Check Out The Nice Shoes Made By A Young Female Nigerian Cobbler / 6 Mistakes You Will Likely Make Between Age 20-30 AS A Young Nigerian / I'm At A Junction And Don't Know Where To Go: I Need Career Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young ACA Needs Career Help by Nwogeh: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
He qualified as a chartered Accountant and inducted in November 2014, since then he has been searching for a good bigger audit/accounting firm to join in order to develop from there.
Re: A Young ACA Needs Career Help by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Have you applied to the big 4? KPMG and Deloitte are currently recruiting...
Re: A Young ACA Needs Career Help by Nwogeh: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Have you applied to the big 4? KPMG and Deloitte are currently recruiting...

I am 29 and with HND as well......so
Re: A Young ACA Needs Career Help by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 10, 2015
Nwogeh:

I am 29 and with HND as well......so
You are chartered, i suggest you start placing unsolicited applications to companies, esp accounting firms, investment banking firms, banks et al.. just browse through career pages of companies... One will definitely call.... what does Ebonyi have to offer? undecided
Re: A Young ACA Needs Career Help by Nwogeh: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2015
MarvellousGod:
You are chartered, i suggest you start placing unsolicited applications to companies, esp accounting firms, investment banking firms, banks et al.. just browse through career pages of companies... One will definitely call.... what does Ebonyi have to offer? undecided

Thank u

(1) (Reply)

Our Company :Tpwoil Limited / City And Guilds Center In Lagos / Torn Between Lawschool And DSC/SSC In The Navy/military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.