Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Straight Talk:a Nigeria Passport Or Iranian Passport, Which One Would You Choose - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Straight Talk:a Nigeria Passport Or Iranian Passport, Which One Would You Choose (1140 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / Renewal Of Nigeria Passport , UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Straight Talk:a Nigeria Passport Or Iranian Passport, Which One Would You Choose by Dpackage: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
There was a little discussion about which country passport, you would like to have as a person. Nigerians have always faced difficulty with their green passport in most part of the world due to what it's citizens have done and attract not much of a respect, Iranian on the other hands are more attributed to war, and a lot of people still remembers its war with Iraq, even though the country is bouncing back.

so on the first edition of straight talk, we decide to speak with a Nigerian on the type of passport he would prefer, considering the 2 countries are looked down upon. This is a personal opinion and you can comment to say what you think about it.

Iran seems to be getting it right, but Nigeria is on the verge of electing a new leader and corruption is the menu of the day in Nigeria. As a Nigeria in diaspora, and as the treatment you subjected to every time you away from home. Which of the 2 country passport would you prefer to hold.

To Watch video : click here :[url] http://doynews.com/article/straight-talk-nigeria-passport-or-iranian-passport-which-one-would-you-choose[/url]
Re: Straight Talk:a Nigeria Passport Or Iranian Passport, Which One Would You Choose by madridguy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
Naija any day any time.

1 Like

Re: Straight Talk:a Nigeria Passport Or Iranian Passport, Which One Would You Choose by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
incase.. naija mrning or nyt i folow naija.. up GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJ TILL 2019
Re: Straight Talk:a Nigeria Passport Or Iranian Passport, Which One Would You Choose by tdayof(m): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
smithsydny:
incase.. naija mrning or nyt i folow naija.. up GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJ TILL 2019

www.nairaland.com/politics angry
Re: Straight Talk:a Nigeria Passport Or Iranian Passport, Which One Would You Choose by iykbethany(m): 6:02am On Mar 11, 2015
Its Nigeria passport all the way.
Why would anyone choose Iranian passport over Nigerian passport?

A friend visited his galfriend in Iran, when he returned to Europe he was questioned as if he had gone to Iran to learn suicide mission etc.

Having Iran visa or stamp on your passport alone will attract lots of scrutiny at western airports.

I have lost count of countries I have been to and I never have any issues with being a Nigerian or using Nigerian passport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Straight Talk:a Nigeria Passport Or Iranian Passport, Which One Would You Choose by mibas: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
iykbethany:
Its Nigeria passport all the way.
Why would anyone choose Iranian passport over Nigerian passport?

A friend visited his galfriend in Iran, when he returned to Europe he was questioned as if he had gone to Iran to learn suicide mission etc.

Having Iran visa or stamp on your passport alone will attract lots of scrutiny at western airports.

I have lost count of countries I have been to and I never have any issues with being a Nigerian or using Nigerian passport.

I have visited Iran several times and i never faced problems either in Europe, Asia or in Africa. But if u are a young man prepare yourself enough

3 Likes

Re: Straight Talk:a Nigeria Passport Or Iranian Passport, Which One Would You Choose by newacca: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Naija! Through the think and thin; come rain, come sunshine; Nigeria is my favourite.

(1) (Reply)

(photo)see What Elephant Did To Someone's Car / Cost And Road Journey From Nigeria To Cameroon (yaoundé) / Be Careful When Dealing With Eromonsele Charles Osezuah Of Dewiz Travels In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.