Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

See First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins (1585 Views)

New Photos Of Nadia Buari's Twin Daughters / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by Okimski(m): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
According to source, the photo were
taken under strict restrictions
because her family members didn’t
allow any photo of the twins to be
taken.
Reports has also surfaced online, that Jim Iyke
has a copy of the photo for his new Tattoo and
may have mistakenly leaked it online.

http://naijaparrot.com/see-first-photos-of-nadia-buaris-twins/

Re: See First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by beautisop: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
May God bless them
Re: See First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by Okimski(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
beautisop:
May God bless them
Amen
Re: See First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by Crocz(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
I'd advice Jim Iyke to go carry out DNA test...Dr. Azeez adviced so

I donno why d doctor no go mind him own business self...cos say u want make people come dey carry out DNA for ur clinic, u wan scatter people home

Just to be sure...I'd carry out DNA test for my first child sha and the next and the last and that before the last grin cheesy

God knows I love twins...I pray he gives me the best of them

1 Like

Re: See First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by Okimski(m): 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
Crocz:
I'd advice Jim Iyke to go carry out DNA test...Dr. Azeez adviced so

I donno why d doctor no go mind him own business self...cos say u want make people come dey carry out DNA for ur clinic, u wan scatter people home

Just to be sure...I'd carry out DNA test for my first child sha and the next and the last and that before the last grin cheesy

God knows I love twins...I pray he gives me the best of them
Funny u. stop insulting ur girl
Re: See First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by Crocz(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Okimski:
Funny u. stop insulting ur girl
Insult?...she won't even know for her to take it as an insult.

That's if they are all mine...if not, hehehe grin
Re: See First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by Ladybluecash(f): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
Abba father bless me wit beautiful twins like too Amen, pls click like to wish me well tnx

2 Likes

Re: See First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by femzysticks(m): 12:01am On Mar 10, 2015
And ugly jim iyke be claiming father
Re: See First Photos Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by lonelydora: 4:48am On Mar 10, 2015
Jim Iyke should go for a DNA test.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Posses With Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas / Mtv Base Mama Awards 2015 Live updates Thread / See Hilarious Tweet From A Fan To 2FACE On Instagram (see Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.