Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro (21370 Views)

Zeb Ejiro To Contest For The House Of Representatives / Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by Sobeautiful: 9:45am On Mar 10, 2015
Icekyng:

Money is neva his problem
He nailed a fact
And i'm too sure u are a PDP supporter
Any how u want to put it sweetheart, I'm proudly pdp and I've marked u for pdp too, especially after our victory at the polls.
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by mediachirps(m): 9:46am On Mar 10, 2015
farano:
Pics or idonbilivit
bro am sure you can do better than this OK.
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by daxon001(m): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2015
dhtml18:

Chai! Abeg na which dialect be that one o?
na 1 dialect like dat
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by Judeoxide(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2015
Caseless:
this is what nigerians say when someone dares to speak tha truth.
only from the name you will see how miserable of a human he is
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by vislabraye(m): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2015
scobaba:
the man is ryt sha.

An actor friend confirmed it further, that prostitution na the koko for the industry. male and female organised runs.

Its true a lot of these artistes do runs especially the single femaLes. At the same time, you can't blame artistes for doing campaigns for politicians.

If a politician decides to pay me 100m naira for a job, so be it.
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by tolexy007(m): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Keneking:
This govt sef....

They sell their bodies and divorce their boyfriends and husband. Politicians are lured into doing the needful with their chocolate colored bow legs. They wear nighties when taking selfies with the Excellencies. They run cheap campaigns for them and play tape on AIT and NTA respectively.

Nonsense...when the next President enters by 10am May 29, 2015 all these nonsense would stop.
what is dis one saying? so na only AIT and NTA dey show celebrity showing thier support for politicians? dont worry i no where u escape from....
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by tolexy007(m): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2015
Isiterere:
whaooooo, right message from the right person. Kudos to Zeb Ejiro. .e.g Mercy Johnson and Toyin Aimakhu.

ALL IZZ WELL
whatof Olamide, tiwa savage etc
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by debbydee(f): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2015
time will tell.

For cheap and trendy clothes check my profile.
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2015
Stegomiah:
And the man is jealous cos he aint the one receiving the millions. He should focus more on his directing

I smell serious ashawo in ur breath as u open dat thing u called mouth to talk nonsense, all coz Zeb is saying the truth about all these useless and stup1d celebrity y'all b1tches are copying.

2 Likes

Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by Isiterere(m): 10:02am On Mar 10, 2015
tolexy007:

plenty of them.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by gabyosz: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by Icekyng: 10:19am On Mar 10, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Any how u want to put it sweetheart, I'm proudly pdp and I've marked u for pdp too, especially after our victory at the polls.
PDP and thier sugar coated mouth, are u sure u match ur username?
Bt anyways i was a PDP b4 bt it was no better situation for d country ND nt my personal POCKET
So nw i have decided to follow the moving train called change
So nw i'm asking u out, will u follow me so i cn CHANGE ur life to better forever sweety ?
Sai APC, Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by Akinz0126(m): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2015
No wonder most of all those actors and actresses are holding placards saying GEJ till they've been suck dry. grin.Chai Opari oooo
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by OgologoDimkpa: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2015
daxon001:

but ogologo means slowpoke while Dimkpa means dwarf in my dialect.
GO figure embarassed
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by Icekyng: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2015
tolexy007:

If some people passed through school bt school didn't pass thru dem
Do you knw hw to read?
Hə made mention of actresses, past actresses n nt musicians or upcoming stars
Read d story under again
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by egobetatoday: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2015
i have alway known that these actors n actresses, especially the actresses were into prostitution. because i keep wondering how they are able to buy big houses in choice areas. no be d tachere film when them they act again? yesterday we heard ini edo bought a mansion, today it is genevieve's house in Ghana, tomorrow it will be funke akindele, tonto dike etc. nawa oo. No wonder they cant keep a family. u cant eat your cake n still have it.

Mark 8: 38 what shall it profit a man if he gains the world and forfeit his soul

1 Like

Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by kelechi50: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2015
What Zeb is saying is the bitter truth because it pains when you pick a nobody on the street only for him/her to stab you after polishing them to limelight.e.g It's like picking a village girl u want to help through school only for her to see one money miss road and forgets where she is coming from.
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by chamboy(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2015
[quote
author=Stegomiah post=31477567]And the man is jealous cos he aint the
one receiving the millions. He should focus more on his
directing[/quote] u are a fool, u would end being an olosho
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by chamboy(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2015
[quote
author=Sobeautiful post=31479266] Any how u want to put it sweetheart,
I'm proudly pdp and I've marked u for pdp too, especially after our
victory at the polls.[/quote] u use money to destroy the future of ur kids mumu
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by M4gunners: 11:21am On Mar 10, 2015
AdaNri1:
Started with Atiku Abubakar's rumoured relationship with Genevieve Nnaji.
Most Nigerian actresses are not normally known for their high moral standard so should we be surprised
Not only rumoured but that's the truth. After Sharon Stone Atiku becomes the cnc of Jenny.
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by Laid2001: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2015
Ok continuu....
All this money dey r chiaring..
diaris goduu oooo
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by MrT2011(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2015
edo3:
All these will stop by #marchBUHARI#

And as GEJ wins thunder will fire you. tongue
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by expozey(f): 11:41am On Mar 10, 2015
I think OPs should stop with the sensational/ biased headings.
Zeb talked about both male and female actors getting money from politicians, not just the females.
Doesn't in any way make their actions right though.
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by tolexy007(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2015
Icekyng:

If some people passed through school bt school didn't pass thru dem
Do you knw hw to read?
Hə made mention of actresses, past actresses n nt musicians or upcoming stars
Read d story under again
are dey nt all artist?
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by Icekyng: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
tolexy007:

are dey nt all artist?
ACCORDING TO YOU, YES THEY ARE BT MY QUESTION IS WHO WAS HE REFERING TO IN THIS SITUATION?
THOSE ACTING FILMS OR SINGING?
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by Sobeautiful: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
chamboy:
u use money to destroy the future of ur kids mumu
U must not always insult. No need of calling names here. That's not the best way to communicate, especially when u think u are on the right track. Funny enough, everyone can insult but few choose not to because it's not always the best. Whichever party that wins, we will always be one Nigeria by God's grace. It's not a do or die affair as some think. Thanks.
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by naijaspeak(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
[size=20pt]IT IS PRESIDENT JONATHAN THAT CREATED THIS NEW TREND OF GIVING OUT MILLIONS OF NAIRA TO ACTORS AND ACTRESSES ALL IN THE NAME OF SECURING THEIR PATRONAGE. NOW THAT OUR OIL REVENUE HAVE REDUCE JONATHAN AND HIS CABINENT WILL GO AND CUT THEIR TEETH TO PLEASE THIS OVER FED PEOPLE [/size]
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by myramiliassi: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by synergycom19: 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
They are prostitutes who use the nollywood to ply there trade,see the way they dress you don't need a prophet to tell there real intention. Same Reason why they can't stay in there Husband's house
Re: Actresses Misbehave Because Politicians Give Them Millions'– Zeb Ejiro by prophetfire: 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Politicians hav destroyed every aspect of nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Celebrates His Daughter Emma On Her 6th Birthday / Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) / Janet Jackson Regrets Converting To Islam; Contemplates Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.