Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) (21395 Views)

Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction / Brazil Star Dani Alves Completes Bottle Cap Challenge With His Joystick (Photos) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Itzjeff: 6:51am On Jun 21, 2018
BOBRISKY IS NO LONGER HAVING BULGE IN ANY OF HER RECENT PICS AND THAT’S A PROVE HE DOES NOT HAVE HIS PENIS ANYMORE.

"The new vagina can be made by folding in the scrotum and sometimes using a piece of colon, but it is major surgery,”

The Nigerian male cross dresser who have started taking the female hormonal drug shows cleavages and derriere on his IG page that has got people talking.

Some hours back Bob said he was going to put a stop to posting of nude as a result of DM he gets from guys sending d**k photo to him.

Source: http://amebo9ja.com/bobrisky-does-not-have-his-penis-anymore-photos/

Cc: Lalasticlaca

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:53am On Jun 21, 2018
This guy eeeeeh sorry babe is something.

BTW what happen to his/her joystick dunno wat to say anymore ..

NeXT pls

See signature.
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Adaowerri111: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2018
He needs to be Castrated or locked with Buhari and Oshomole in one room

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Adeoludt(m): 6:55am On Jun 21, 2018
Oloshi..
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Adeoludt(m): 6:57am On Jun 21, 2018
Oshosondi
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:57am On Jun 21, 2018
Lol... How u take know
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Abdulnur(m): 6:58am On Jun 21, 2018
Lol, WTF...
He calmed it then hid it.
Even Bruce Jenner didn't cut it, he bent it.

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Inspire06: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2018
Nairalander pls help me..am looking for a job in Lagos. Any kind of work to do to put food on my table. PLS HELP ME
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 21, 2018
it's not too late to get your dream job send your watzapp number to mycolleagueforum@gmial.com
for your fresh vacancies

Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This guy don craze finish... Aswear.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2018
Humans of our time !
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Rosay15(f): 8:11am On Jun 21, 2018
God forgive me bt I hate dis guy with passion and no b only him oh and all dose gay and lesbian cus i no knw y person go jst wake up one day and talk say na same sex wit him, he wan dey Bleep.. Gosh,it disgusting and why people dey refer him as she?.. Na guy e be oh, na one thing I dey wish for dis guy and nah d wish b say mk him just get accident and dey say dey wan stitch him body nah dat time he go knw say he own don finish....Radarada..

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by ednut1(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2018
Itzjeff:
BOBRISKY IS NO LONGER HAVING BULGE IN ANY OF HER RECENT PICS AND THAT’S A PROVE HE DOES NOT HAVE HIS PENIS ANYMORE.

"The new vagina can be made by folding in the scrotum and sometimes using a piece of colon, but it is major surgery,”

The Nigerian male cross dresser who have started taking the female hormonal drug shows cleavages and derriere on his IG page that has got people talking.

Some hours back Bob said he was going to put a stop to posting of nude as a result of DM he gets from guys sending d**k photo to him.

where ur sense mr man. D pic proves nothing. A new vagina is not made with scrotum. In 2007 i watched it on TV, d scrotum is cut off and d penis sliced into two. D part with d head is rolled back into d body, so during sex he/she can feel small sensation

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by ednut1(m): 8:19am On Jun 21, 2018
Rosay15:
God forgive me bt I hate dis guy with passion and no b only him oh and all dose gay and lesbian cus i no knw y person go jst wake up one day and talk say na same sex wit him, he wan dey Bleep.. Gosh,it disgusting and why people dey refer him as she?.. Na guy e be oh, na one thing I dey wish for dis guy and nah d wish b say mk him just get accident and dey say dey wan stitch him body nah dat time he go knw say he own don finish....Radarada..
he is making his money and getting free publicity, he sells bleaching creams. All na for show. He prob aint gay self
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by KalakutaRepubli: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2018
God will punish this boy he will die
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Rosay15(f): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2018
ednut1:
he is making his money and getting free publicity, he sells bleaching creams. All na for show. He prob aint gay self
okay oh.. His life, his business but y do u say is nt a guy and how do u knw??
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by ednut1(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2018
Rosay15:
okay oh.. His life, his business but y do u say is nt a guy and how do u knw??
he might not be dats wat i said o

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by jumper524(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2018
Abeg make una stop to dey post dis idot Mata for nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2018
This Bobrisky guy start like play
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Khd95(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2018
When sense will fall on this one is when on judgement day angel Gabriel says

"Male this side, female the other side" grin cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by deor03(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Itzjeff:

The guy PARK am

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2018
angry

Biggest idiot of the century. Most disgusting creature from Satan the Devil
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2018
Rosay15:

Amen
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by youngreva(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2018
check my signature for free data,its real
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by dangotesmummy: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Deckline(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
John 11:35. embarassed
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Raeheemwayne: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
Itzjeff:

I perceive Photoshop...
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by abbeyty(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nobody cares, because it is not useful in the first place.
Re: Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) by Rhemy2013(f): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Na was ooh..
This bobrisky seff,am I the only one that dislike him undecidedshior

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today! / Maikori In Cell With Herdsmen, To Appear In Court Monday / OJB Jezreel Denies Kidney Relapse Rumour (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.