Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Relationship With A Married Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Relationship With A Married Pastor (13881 Views)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Photos Of Married Pastor Arrested For Sleeping With Teenager, Her Mother And Aun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Nameless: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2006
I gave my life to the Lord a short while ago and I started going to this small,African church.I was met by this young man at a store and he gave me a flyer to come to church.I said o.k not knowing that my life was about to change.

I went to the church and right after service the pastor cut off all conversations to come and meet me.I was trying to leave pretty fast because I wasn't use to the church environment. He asked me if I want to go to the movies with him and his wife.I said o.k.That's how it all started.

He started calling me everyday,I told him my life story and all my problems.He started to pick me up and just talk to me about my life. One day he asked me to go swimming with him and after saying no a few times he insisted that I go so I did.We went alone.He played with me then he started bring me closer and closer to his body.Next thing I know is I could feel his hard penis against my butt! I didn't say anything because he acted like he didn't notice it himself.

Over the next month he became like a boyfriend only without sex and kissing and touching.He was always in my business. He told me that I should marry my boyfriend of four years or move out on my own so I decided to move out.

He started coming to my apartment everyday and he started to "play" with me.he would touch me everywhere and I wouldn't touch him back.I started to have feelings for him,he had just gotten married a couple of months before and he told me that if he knew me that he would have married me.I was blown away that a man of God like me.I began to see him as my boyfriend in a way. I didn't date anyone or allow guys to even approach me.

After a few months,I thought he would never try to kiss or have sex with me I just thought he like to be close to me.So one day he told me to come to his job and sit with him.He use to always tell me to come and sit with him at night because he didn't want me to feel lonely or start thinking about a boyfriend.So I was use to going to see him and nothing happening. This time was different.

There was a guy at my job who like me a lot and he was sending me poetry all of the time.This time he sent it while I was with me pastor.I read the text and smiled and my pastor was like what is that that is making you smile.He grabbed the phone and read the text.He was quite for a minute then he said,why are you doing this?I was like doing what?he was like tallking to men.I was like,well I'm single and I can't stay single.He got very quite.Then he drove to a quite location and then he KISSED ME! I didn't kiss him back,then I did kiss him back and I couldn't believe he was kissing me.I thought that it could never happen because he has be alone with me in my apartment and slept on my bed and never done it before.

He didn't kiss me again for months,but we stayed close.I told a friend and she asked him about it,he got so mad at me that he stopped visiting me for a while.Recently I was at his house as usual and out of no where he kissed me again!!!I wasn't expecting it almost ten months since the last time. I don't want to have feelings for him but I do.He laid me down and began to unbutton my clothes.

In my mind I was like this is so wrong,but my body was so hot for him that I didn't know what to do!He began to stick his finger inside me and since he had kept me from guys and I had feelings for him I stayed away from guys,it had been a long time since I had been touched,let alone fingered.I came and I feel asleep.I love him but I don't want to.He has just been so good to me since he brought Jesus into my life. He is a young man in his late to mid twenties.I don't know how to totally stop,we have not had sex,but I wonder if it's wrong what has happend.I love my church and I don't want to give people the wrong impression so this is s secret I will take to the grave,who is wrong me?Him?Or both of us?I forgot to say that he has become someone of a spiritual father to me and ever since I have known him my life has changed dramatically,he says that I am connected to his anointing and I believe it.I have never lived so good. what do you think?
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by babonboard(f): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2006
what message were u trying to pass across,i dont understand u.
are u inlove with ur so called spiritual father or what
pls shed more light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Nameless: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2006
You didn't understand the story? Just make a comment.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by babonboard(f): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2006
well in that case i think u are one of a hell home beaker cos u siad he is married,
dont get me wrong from what i read he started it,but u ought to have seen the writting on the wall and speak with ur legs instead of sticking ur ar$e there and play along with him.
u know what at this point just walk away as in far from him,u are single and u deserve something better
get urself a man that will love u as u are and not one that will take advantage of u.
stop trying to figure out who is wrong and who is not
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by uchy: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2006
Stop what u are doing it is not good and stop asking who is wrong
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by KOOL9JA: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2006
Baby girl please !,What er u doing 2 yourself ?. . .Do u want a common man calling himself a pastor 2 use u and dump u like a piece of tissue paper ??,C'mon, use your head and get yourself a lovely man and settle down.This MAN (sorry,i don't c him as a pastor) is married and if his wife should get to know(which i dont pray 4). . .Everything will be turned on U and U'll be the one that is WRONG because his wife(and the whole) congrigation) will believe every word he says about u. . .even if he says you're d one trying to seduce him when he's trying to help U with your problems.

U know women marital life span is short,so go get yourself a lovely man (that's waiting for you out there) and got married (settle down).And i pray that GOD shall help U to solve your problems.

Goodluck !
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2006
Itz helly how dis story i cant blive itz real. But if at all it plz lady U havent seen Christ as u claim 2 have. U say he brought u closer 2 Christ but i dont think i have at all. Rill sry if am rude but all the same u rilly have 2 think not just Twice but more dan dat . No U just have 2 go get ur so called spiritual pastor seated tok thingz out look into his eyes n be real. Cos not all who claim 2 love u rilly do. Plz am a lady as u are and i undastand ur feelin but u rilly have 2 change d state : Kool 9ja's response is also kool plz. THINK BOUT IT
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by bechex(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2006
Stay Away from ur "Pastor",ok
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Ano: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2006
mm mmm mmm. wonders shall neva cease! actually, i agree with all the responses. leave him and that church like a hot potato and go in your prayer closet and ask forgiveness and REPENT.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by ikamefa(f): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2006
me thinks u are currently using " miss little kitty" to think and not your God given brain ( right now that brain is laying fallow)
deep within you ,you know that what you doing is wrong, and i guess too that you know the right thing to do!

yeah right! spiritual father   my big black african ass! ,its more like Deborah(@nameless) pade mi lehin isin ( meet me after service!)
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Raymand(m): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2006
This reminds me of Rev. King, only without the burning flesh and court cases! FAKE PASTORS! tongue
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by socool1(f): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2006
You do not owe the differences in your life or the miracles in your life to anyone but God. When its your time in life. you might just even be in your room praying and you can still receive your own blessing. Don't let the pastor take advantage of you because of your inferiority. Its totally wrong! you should leave that church and stop dating the pastor. In The bible he reads to you and his church members WHICH PART OF IT SUPPORTS FORNICATION AND ADULTERY ESPECIALLY IN THE HOUSE OF GOD? or maybe he skips that part when his preaching angry angry undecided
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by otokx(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2006
this is evil
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Nameless: 6:38am On Sep 01, 2006
I can't disrespect a man of God.I son't wan God to punish me. I have not had sex with him. I just want to keep going to my church. cry It's the first time in my life I have felt like I have a family. I love my congregation and I think without them I would be lost in the world again. cry cry cry I don't have anyone elese all I have is them.I don't want to be alone again. I have been alone all my life,I have tried other churches in the past and none of them made me feel like this one does. I never felt like it was a family so I would just go back into the world and party.I like having people to tell me they love me,I've never been loved by people.God's love is great.but when people love you you just feel happy inside. I am scared of being alone again.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by ogbonnaya(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2006
BOTH OF YOU ARE WRONG BEC.YOU HAVE SINNED AGAINST THE TEMPLE OF GOD
AND WHAT EVER A MAN SOWETH HE WILL DEFINITLY RECEIVE IN GOOD MEASURE
SO YOU HAVE SOWED ADULTARY AND FUNICATION SO YOU WILL REAP BACK THE
CONCEQUENCES.IF NOT IT WILL CONTINUE TO LINGER WITH YOU EVEN IN YOUR
GRAVE,
YOU CALLED FOR IT YOU DEVELOPED THE THOUGHT OF IT AND IT GREW AND YOU
TOOK IT AND HANDED IT OVER TO HIM AND HE EATETH.SO BOTH YOU WILL FACE
JUDGEMENT.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by bechex(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2006
@Nameless, i feel ur pain, but no matter how loved u feel, what is bad is bad we cannot give it another name. U hav to stay away from ur pastor and maybe or let me say God willing u will get another Church that will love u better than this Church and also love u the right way cool
ogbonnaya:

BOTH OF YOU ARE WRONG BEC.YOU HAVE SINNED AGAINST THE TEMPLE OF GOD
AND WHAT EVER A MAN SOWETH HE WILL DEFINITLY RECEIVE IN GOOD MEASURE
SO YOU HAVE SOWED ADULTARY AND FUNICATION SO YOU WILL REAP BACK THE
CONCEQUENCES.IF NOT IT WILL CONTINUE TO LINGER WITH YOU EVEN IN YOUR
GRAVE,
YOU CALLED FOR IT YOU DEVELOPED THE THOUGHT OF IT AND IT GREW AND YOU
TOOK IT AND HANDED IT OVER TO HIM AND HE EATETH.SO BOTH YOU WILL FACE
JUDGEMENT.
@ Ogbonnaya why r u judging her like that, She needs our advice and not condemnation. Who r u to judge her angry Please if u dont have anything good to say then dont say nothin.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Ano: 12:38am On Sep 02, 2006
@ Nameless,
Seriously though, do you have a family? Where is your mom or dad? Are you pretty young? I am sorry you feel that way. Try to have someone at that church to adopt you into their family. Make friends with young women or mothers of the church. He(she) who has friends must show themselves friendly. I wonder if there is someone in that church that would be willing to take you in and keep you accountable. Just pray about it specifically and someone will take you under their wings. If you want to continue going to that church, you have got to make a way to stay away from the guy. Keep your eyes fixed on God. If that situation leaks out among that church, you certainly will not have that church to go to then. Besides, God will not leave you comfortless. He will never leave you or forsake you anyway. smiley
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Nameless: 7:09am On Sep 02, 2006
Ano:

@ Nameless,
Seriously though, do you have a family? Where is your mom or dad? Are you pretty young? I am sorry you feel that way. Try to have someone at that church to adopt you into their family. Make friends with young women or mothers of the church. He(she) who has friends must show themselves friendly. I wonder if there is someone in that church that would be willing to take you in and keep you accountable. Just pray about it specifically and someone will take you under their wings. If you want to continue going to that church, you have got to make a way to stay away from the guy. Keep your eyes fixed on God. If that situation leaks out among that church, you certainly will not have that church to go to then. Besides, God will not leave you comfortless. He will never leave you or forsake you anyway. smiley

I'm I going to hell? I'm scared,all I have ever wanted was to know God. I don't have family to run to,no one loves me. all I have is my church.There aren't any women there who are so connected to God that I could learn from them.Everyone has there issues. Yeah what's been going on myay be wrong but I never ask him or flirt with him.I make sure to always dress appropriatly and not intince him but he still touches me. I don't want to do anything that will be disrepectful to him because I have been told not to get on a man ofGod's bad side and I don't want to find out the bad way what can happen to me. I was told that even though Saul was considerd bad David still killed the man who killed Saul.David then said that his blood was on his on head and who was he to touch or harm the man that God had annointed. So getting on a man that God has chosen bad side may hurt me even more. He doesn't always touch me and most of the time he makes me pray alot and fast alot with him.I have become a prayer warrior and I didn't even know how to pray at first but he kept praying with me like almost everday until I got better,he also doesn't allow me to date,or have boyfriends.He said that he is protecting me from bad things so that I can be pure.I guess he wants to help me because I have nothing.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Ano: 1:01am On Sep 03, 2006
Nah nameless,
don't be afraid. you will not go to hell because of this. Once you are a child of God you are always a child of God. If you have truly accepted Jesus into your heart as Lord and Saviour your name is written in the lambs book of life with "permanent marker"never to be erased. God will not cast you aside. all you gotta do is repent to God and turn away from that sin. if he is suppose to be a TRUE man of God he will not be doing things like that. there is a such thing as wolves in sheep clothing too.

meanwhile, with the things you are saying about the church, i think it's high time you seek out another church. there are plenty of churches out here that are willing to take you in as their own. i know you said that you want to be loved and it feels good to be loved by this man, but he is not obedient to the word of God. Check out 1 timothy chapter 3. when you said noone loves you, God loves you. how can he help you by doing what he's doing i.e. moonlight swimming, and all those other lewd things?? think about it. if anything, it seems that he is using you because he thinks that you are vulnerable and (pardon my tongue), A WOLF can smell vulnerability a mile a way. be strong in the Lord and shame the devil! send him away yowling. angry wink
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by gigitte(f): 2:14am On Sep 03, 2006
chineke God of abraham!
eledumare oba mi!
mehn allah dey!

my dear, i will give u and the dirty pastor the benefit of the doubt. he really really really has feelings for you and is sad that he married his wife. you too you also have feelings for him. BUT, he is married whether or not either of you like it. he is a pastor adn he is preying on his flock. since he is too chicken to admit his wicked sin. stand up to him and be strong in faith. RUN away from that church, seek good counsel and ask God almighty to strike him from your heart.

but IMO, the man is a dirty bastard preying on young girls. he should be reported and thrown in ewon!
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by gigitte(f): 2:18am On Sep 03, 2006
my dear God loves you. he will never ever ever abandon or forsake you and you best believe that. this man is preying on you and that is a wicked thing because he knows you have nothing please run away from him.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Ugwumba(m): 2:39am On Sep 03, 2006
Nameless,
the people who have replied, although you may not know it, have shown u a thousand-times more love than the pastor.

for  the first time here, i have felt someone with a real need and pain (there is some strength in the way your words come across).

take your issues to God (no middlemen) and be patient with Him to show you the only true love - that which only Him can give.

God Bless you richly.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by cutiepie18(f): 12:52am On Sep 04, 2006
wow itz okay don't really start blaming urself try to pray and ask for forgiveness and pray for God's protection and mostly important flee away frm temptation`which is the pastor.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Dvampire(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2006
the 2 of you are committing adultery plain and simple. if he is married like you said and he is a man of God, the two of you should stop it and repent while the time is right. imagine if it's your husband is the pastor and he is seeing another woman behind your back. c'mon, you gotta have a conscience. do not do unto others what you would not want them do unto you. don't break up someone's home. if you feel lonely, get someone of your own and be happy. at least you said someone at the office likes you. give him a try and see what goes from there. if you truely are a christian, wake up from your slumber and do the right thing.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by gigitte(f): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2006
did u read her posts dvampire. because if you didnt u should. the pastor is to take the lions share. can you imagine someone bringing an emotionaly wounded and vulnerable orphan to your house and you start sleeping with her, will both of you share equal blame? no, because you should have known better. instead of you to be condemning, that is not what she needs. she needs love and understanding and careful but firm judgement. dont let her run back to the wicked pastor with ur harsh words o!
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by cutiepie18(f): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2006
@gigitte lol gurl u told him off anywaz itz all good irz not her fault he led her to it and seriouzly anyone should not even try to blame her @nameless whoever u are i am behind u kampe but seriouzly stop recieving his phone calls and flee away frm him because on d judgment day God would not say it wasn't ur fault o if you don't want a bad reputation flee and most importantly pray bout it seriouzly.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Seun(m): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2006
How can someone who is doing that claim to be "teaching you about the Lord"?

I'm sure you're not the only woman he's having sexual adventures with. Please be careful.

I don't blame you. You seem to be a lonely person. Aww.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 07, 2006
the story sounds incredible.
Remember that AIDS is still a reality before things get out of hand.(they already have)
No one is worth dying for.

Perverts can hide under the clothing of pastors,remember the pedophile priests?
Not all that glitters is gold.
He will say all the I love yous to get what he wants.
There is fire on the mountain.
RUN RUN RUN
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Busta(f): 2:07am On Sep 07, 2006
really interesting
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Outkast(f): 3:25am On Sep 07, 2006
@gigitte, thank-you, I was just about to blast him myself,People READ the post first before your hand starts itching you to type RUBBISH

Nameless, My dear I honestly feel sorry for you. It's like you're forgetting something. Your so-called "Pastor" is man, made of flesh. He is not God.
As everyone has said, he is playing on your Vulnerability. Please,please don't let him fool you with the guise that he is a Pastor, don't let him use you. God will see you through. You'll find a new church and People who truly love you.He doesn'twant to help you.
God-Bless you. May the Holy-Spirit guide you as you make the right decision.
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by gigitte(f): 4:02am On Sep 07, 2006
thanks girls.

as for nameless. God loves you and the wonderful ppl here love you more than the pastor. why not tell us where u are, so nairalanders can suggest a better church, because anything is better than this satanic man
Re: My Relationship With A Married Pastor by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 07, 2006
giri friend, you better run for your dear life before it is too late. this so called man of God or spirtual father will destroy your life. A word is enough for the wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? / Why Can't I Correct A Pastor? / Seven Books Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.