Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even (2519 Views)

Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his / "Wizkid Is Too Short, He Can't Handle Me," - Singer Saeon States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by jiggaz(m): 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
Stumbled upon this interview online

The UK-based singer is currently in Nigeria
promoting her new song ‘What Ya Feeling’
produced by Tee-Y Mix .

NET cornered her for a chat, and she tells our
correspondent she is the pioneer and
pathfinder for new school female pop divas.
May7ven says she’s not scared of the
competition at all. ‘I never see it as a
competition’ she explains.

‘I know when I started, I know why a lot of
females are now here. The likes of Seyi Shay
and Tiwa Savage were all with me in London
when I did ‘Bo Aso Lara mi’, so I influenced
majority of them to be doing what they are
doing now.

‘There always has to be a leader, someone
who starts and creates things, and that’s how
I see myself already. So the style I’m doing
now, I guarantee you in another two years
you’ll find another set of Tiwa Savage doing
what I’m doing. I’ve always been an innovator
and you can interview any of them, they’ll tell
you the same thing so they maybe threatened
that I’m around and not the other way round’ .
It’ll interest you to know that May7ven once
managed Tiwa Savage many years back in the
UK. ‘Yea, we grew up together. She was in my
younger sister’s class, I’m a year older than
both of them and there was this competition
we were part of, I was 12 years old at the
time, and I managed the group and sang with
them as well, we were five girls in the group
and we came out joint winners with a male
group. I managed the group till we were about
16. I have everything on film and one day I’ll
possibly leak the videos (laughs), but I
remember Tiwa was always singing, out of all
of us, she sang the most while I was more
focused on singing and dancing at the same
time, she’s always been passionate about
music’ she said.

Speaking on her relationship with Tiwa savage
at the moment, May7ven said, ‘We still talk,
when I’m in town I call her, when she’s in
London they come to see me. We are not tight
as in calling ourselves every day, the music
business we are in doesn’t allow us to do
that, but we are still cool, I’m her older sister’.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by kestolove95(m): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Abg who b u?
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by JEITO: 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
But you started before them na lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by Ithee(m): 12:12am On Mar 10, 2015
#woju o
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 10, 2015
Scary-looking deep-sunken eyes she's got.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by sammieblaize: 12:35am On Mar 10, 2015
Please who is may7even?
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by pojophilius(m): 1:52am On Mar 10, 2015
Me nd d guy ova me need an answer asap
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by atilla(m): 2:39am On Mar 10, 2015
Controversy sells abi?
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by lonelydora: 4:43am On Mar 10, 2015
We don't know you. I thought it's Cynthia Morgan or Yemi Alade.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by dew1: 5:13am On Mar 10, 2015
Until Then...
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by jiggaz(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2015
Alright
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by Girltee1(f): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2015
Okay!
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2015
misscastle:
Scary-looking deep-sunken eyes she's got.
Lovely photo tho'
all that just to say lovely photo
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by Missmossy(f): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2015
I want more of actions and less of making mouth grin Let her get a hit song first!
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by Section8(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
Na only mouth this gal get
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by D9ty7(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
It is Tiwa Savage that we(I) know, even though not because she is a good singer. Madam May7seven, we(I) don't know you and we(I) don't want to know you.
"Working on my album, ama join you guys soon."- Airforce1
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by Margauxluv(f): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
tongue y telln us.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ugly old bitch making noise.
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by Jamie1360(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
welcome may7even I've missed you

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by jiggaz(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2015
Jamie1360:
welcome may7even I've missed you
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by jiggaz(m): 7:28am On Oct 05, 2015
D9ty7:
It is Tiwa Savage that we(I) know, even though not because she is a good singer. Madam May7seven, we(I) don't know you and we(I) don't want to know you.
"Working on my album, ama join you guys soon."- Airforce1
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by ChappyChase: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2015
You mean weird MC should be scared of you?
Babe the only way you can be a threat to those two you just mention is by showing me your pucci in your videos!
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by jiggaz(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2015
merry Christmas
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by jiggaz(m): 6:30pm On May 14, 2016
ChappyChase:
You mean weird MC should be scared of you?
Babe the only way you can be a threat to those two you just mention is by showing me your pucci in your videos!
Re: Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Should Be Threatened By Me - Singer, May7even by Larrey(f): 7:24pm On May 14, 2016
sammieblaize:
Please who is may7even?
segun odegbami's daughter,ex footballer

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Nude Pics Leaked By Ex Safari Samuels / Popular Nollywood Actress Strips Topless To Celebrate Birthday (photos) / Nick Cannon & Girlfriend Chilli Step Out Holding Each Other (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.