Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Prof. Dibu Needs To Think Twice Before Acting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof. Dibu Needs To Think Twice Before Acting (803 Views)

See What Prof. Dibu Ojerinde Meant By Scrapping Of Post Utme / Jamb Registrar Dibu Ojerinde Speaks About Jamb 2016 / Father Forgive Them, For They Know Not What They Are Saying For Now”.. - Dibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Dibu Needs To Think Twice Before Acting by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 2:14am On Mar 10, 2015
I have an issue with the organizers of the UTME... Prof. Dibu Ojerinde is not doing a good job... Yes I must say it.
I wrote JAMB years back and I scored well. I wonder what happened to JAMBITES when the above entered office.
For example, Nigeria lacks the facilities for CBT, yet he imposed it on all those writing UTME.
As if that's not enough, some people are being posted to places they've never been before and the time for their exam is 6am... And I ask Prof. Dibu, have you ever written any exam in your life by 6am??

I have a problem with people who think humans have turned to machines simply because we have more advanced technology in the 21st century...

UTME is not organized, I repeat UTME is not organized and you cannot tell me Nigerians became dullards overnight, because Prof. Dibu is in power.
See how the politics was played, last year those that wrote through CBT did better than those that did not, how on earth am I supposed to believe that??
Now, some persons are writing exams at a time when witches and wizards are meant to return from their meeting place...

Someone should help me ask Mr. Dibu if any of his children or family relative has written any exam by that time?? Power intoxicates really and decisions can be very delicate, a man of high standing in the society ought to understand that.

Some JAMBITES are yet to receive their print out... and some have miles to travel to places where they have nobody, yet some have exams by 6am...

‪#‎Fix‬ what's broken and don't break it to pieces the more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Dibu Needs To Think Twice Before Acting by aridude(m): 2:42am On Mar 10, 2015
Exam didn't even commence on the 9th. One fears another postponement
Re: Prof. Dibu Needs To Think Twice Before Acting by lonelydora: 4:32am On Mar 10, 2015
Nigeria na wa
Re: Prof. Dibu Needs To Think Twice Before Acting by otokx(m): 4:40am On Mar 10, 2015
In Nigeria, things work mostly on the pages of newspapers.
Re: Prof. Dibu Needs To Think Twice Before Acting by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2015
Exam at 6am?

How do these people think ?

(1) (Reply)

Are The Questions The Same For Different Jamb Cbt Date / Testimony Of An Ex-ijmb Student / Strike Looms In Ojukwu University Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.