Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Mini Projectors For Sale @ reduced Price of #15,900 with PAY ON DELIVERY - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mini Projectors For Sale @ reduced Price of #15,900 with PAY ON DELIVERY (1023 Views)

New HP 1315 Printer For Sale !! Reduced to 8k / Brand New LG LED Monitors For Sale @ Reduced Rate / Please HELP!!! FACEBOOK Has Blocked My Account Of 15 Years... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Projectors For Sale @ reduced Price of #15,900 with PAY ON DELIVERY by BlongTrendies(f): 2:15am On Mar 10, 2015
Get your Cheap Projector For Your entertainment, Work and Business Now for just # 15,900 with PAY ON Delivery to you in the following Areas:Lagos, Abuja, Warri, Portharcort, Bayelsa, Edo, Enugu and Owerri.

Portable Digital Projector: can be connected to your phone, flash drive, tablet etc
Ideal for classrooms, small office conference rooms, mobile business presentations and home entertainment
LCD image system
Built-in speakers
Tripod compatible
Dual voltage power supply
The LED lamp can work for up to 20,000 hours, and will provide a superb picture
Manual focus adjusting, get picture from 20 to 60 inches
The projector is small and light, easy to carry
Easy changing in 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio
Low power consumption, echo-oriented
Multi-function interface: VGA, AV, SD Card Reader, USB, HDMI input
Accessories
1 x Quick User manual
1 x 3 in One AV cable
1 x Power adapter
1 x Remote control
Re: Mini Projectors For Sale @ reduced Price of #15,900 with PAY ON DELIVERY by blink(f): 5:57am On Mar 10, 2015
picture please and address of sale center.
Re: Mini Projectors For Sale @ reduced Price of #15,900 with PAY ON DELIVERY by BlongTrendies(f): 6:42am On Mar 18, 2015
Pictures

Re: Mini Projectors For Sale @ reduced Price of #15,900 with PAY ON DELIVERY by BlongTrendies(f): 6:46am On Mar 18, 2015
We run deliveries to your Door in Lagos.
Re: Mini Projectors For Sale @ reduced Price of #15,900 with PAY ON DELIVERY by ps3o(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
nice one!
is there warranty on this product? if yes, state the no of years

(1) (Reply)

When Water Pours On Yr Mouse On Yr Laptop / PLEASE HEEEELP!! I Need Serious Help With My Laptop / I Need A New Laptop With A Budget Of #86,000 For A Student,please Help Me Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.