Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Opinion Poll-what Nairaland Need To Put Right As It Clock 10. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opinion Poll-what Nairaland Need To Put Right As It Clock 10. (771 Views)

Before You Clock 25. / Opinion Poll- How Regular Is The Power Supply In Your Area / Write A Personal Message To SEUN As Nairaland Clock 10 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Poll-what Nairaland Need To Put Right As It Clock 10. by Alexk2(m): 7:38am On Mar 10, 2015
I want to say a big congratulation to Seun and every nairalanders for this 10 year anniversary. I feel elated and proud to be a member of this great forum.

I believe as we celeberate, we should use this opportunity to reflect on how we've faired and how we can push forward to be the very best we can be in the nearest future. Consequently, i want every members reading this to drop his/her opinion/advice/genuine critic/encoragement.....as i believe Seun is a good listener.

I will drop mine soon.

Once again, congrats to everybody!
Re: Opinion Poll-what Nairaland Need To Put Right As It Clock 10. by goodmorning40: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2015
I want Naira land to start converting "likes" and "mentions" to cash. It's time to get rewarded

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll-what Nairaland Need To Put Right As It Clock 10. by Alexk2(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
goodmorning40:
I want Naira land to start
converting "likes" and "mentions" to cash. It's time to get
rewarded

funny u....and who will be financing that ministry?
Re: Opinion Poll-what Nairaland Need To Put Right As It Clock 10. by goodmorning40: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Alexk2:

funny u....and who will be financing that ministry?

Seun and his team of millionaires

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Newsfeed Post By: Uche Uzoma / Ex-super Falcon Player Celebrates Legalisation Of Same Sex Marriage In America / Open Letter To Mr Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.