Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture (34271 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 / Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by Bluepea(f): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
smakati:
Her daughters are looking good. I would like to date anyone of them but I don't want the gates of hell to be opened for me
mumuuuuuu
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by chikeFavor2000(m): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
[b][/b]Papa
Nice n wonderful Family. PAPA i tap into d grace upon U
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by olatpic(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
bighead1:
This man tried oo, 7 pikin!!!

That man is a sharp shooter.,

If it were me self, i go shoot sharper

You n'ko

Its actually 4 biological pikins. The 2 ladies beside the Bishop are his 2 sons wives. The 3rd male is the husband to one of his daughter ( making 7 pikins all together).
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by smakati(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Bluepea:
mumuuuuuu
oniranu jatijati
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by Built2last: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
username792:

It is so disgusting that we are here talking about RELIGION you clearly define 'success' as stacking riches and material things on Earth!

Did Jesus die on the cross for your greed and that of the mumus following frauds like Odepeyo, TB Joshua and the likes?

Isnt the role of 'Men of God' to prepare our souls for the AFTER LIFE? Shouldnt that be true success?

And I bet you claim to be a Christian.

yall should leave Christ out of this and jsoldier's that you are living for the love of material things, for greed, admitting that you are following these fake pastors and not Jesus.

Honestly i pity you and thats because, you feel you made sense with this rubbish you typed here. Your reasoning is below average and requires you upgrade for your own good.

You called him fake pastor...thats being judgemental..are you the God they profess to serve to determine if they are fake.? Who are yoi to judge fake or not fake.

Again i say, it is not the duty of pastors to prepare your soul for heaven. It is solely a personal race. Pastors are simply for the edifying of the church. It is the duty of the Holy Spirit ro guide and prepare our soul for heaven.

Let me also biblically educate your poverty mindset. Cos i dont know the bible you read that says that because you are a christian you should be poor.

Christ was not poor. He was so rich that He distributed money to the poor. Indeed, Judas was the treasurer of the twelve and bible records that occasionally Christ will send him to go give arms to the poor.

The bible records that after Christ died, the Roman soldiers argued over who will inherit His cloth. If it was rag he was wearing will they argue on the ownership ? Christ had enough, he wore sane quality and type of cloth with His disciples. How did i know? Bible records that when the soldiers came to arrest Him at Gethsemane, they could not tell which was Christ. It took the kiss from Judas to tell the soldiers who Christ was. Same dress, same quality. If you know how the accient Roman soldiers dressed you will appreciate what Christ wore for them to fight over it.

Finally, God is not poor and will never be. Erase that picture you got from sunday school and serve Him well so that He can bless you

Have you read where God says in Habbakuk 2 that silver is mine and gold is mine says the Lord...God is so rich that the streets if heaven are made with gold.

Have you jot also read where God says, i wish above all things that you prosper and be in good health. Abraham was wealthy, David was wealthy, Solomon was the wealthiest. Are these jot men God used. Which bible are you reading

For your info, i am not a pastor. I am a well read fellow who understands his authority and riches in Christ. I an so successful and serving God that those you feel should have prosperity envy me. I simply tell them..Gods blessing make rich and am a testimony..wake up bro, you need money to preach to the whole World as Christ commanded. If God sends you to Australia, will you trek..thats 18-21 hours by air.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 11, 2015
Lovely! Dts my Daddy Papa nd Chancellor and Mama. Papa i crave for and tap GOD'S WEALTH and Anoiting frm u.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by Mozarinia(m): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2015
Those people who always complain that members of Winners' Chapel are gullible, have you ever asked yourself while the gullible people choose to remain gullible? Results!!! The entire human race have needs. If you can meet people's need then you are needed at all cost. That is what Jesus came to do on earth; to meet needs. I am a proud follower of Christ Jesus and his servant Bishop David Oyedepo. If following him is the definition of 'gullibility' then I choose to be gullible all the days of my life.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by starlite101(f): 2:45am On Mar 11, 2015
Beautiful family! His books have truly blessed my life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 11, 2015
Built2last:
I happy for you sir

it isnt easy

there is something you know that many people do not know.

If church business was a money spinner, why are there wretched pastors who even started before you.

if you are beefing him, please start your own, if you do well we will attend.

Never hate or castigate the hand work of another especially when they are far successful than you are.

Even money ritualists pay heavy price for wealth...if its easy go and join

talk is cheap
I totally concur with you sir.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by sleekymag(m): 7:12am On Mar 11, 2015
bighead1:

You n'ko

He has four children, two daughters-in-law (seated on the left side of the picture), and one son-in-law, standing on the far right of the picture.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 11, 2015
bighead1:

You n'ko

He has only four children : David(jnr), Isaac, Love & Joyce. The other ladies are David & Isaac's wives, & the other guy is Love's husband.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by Revolva(m): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2015
grin grin na pastor life de better d masses dey suffer...see as him family fresh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by nyerem(f): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2015
Papa family.
Heaven on Earth

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by jeremiahyatu3: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2015
daddy,we celebrate with u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by Bluepea(f): 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
smakati:
oniranu jatijati
explain ur self
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by username792: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Built2last:

Honestly i pity you and thats because, you feel you made sense with this rubbish you typed here. Your reasoning is below average and requires you upgrade for your own good.

You called him fake pastor...thats being judgemental..are you the God they profess to serve to determine if they are fake.? Who are yoi to judge fake or not fake.

Again i say, it is not the duty of pastors to prepare your soul for heaven. It is solely a personal race. Pastors are simply for the edifying of the church. It is the duty of the Holy Spirit ro guide and prepare our soul for heaven.

Let me also biblically educate your poverty mindset. Cos i dont know the bible you read that says that because you are a christian you should be poor.

Christ was not poor. He was so rich that He distributed money to the poor. Indeed, Judas was the treasurer of the twelve and bible records that occasionally Christ will send him to go give arms to the poor.

The bible records that after Christ died, the Roman soldiers argued over who will inherit His cloth. If it was rag he was wearing will they argue on the ownership ? Christ had enough, he wore sane quality and type of cloth with His disciples. How did i know? Bible records that when the soldiers came to arrest Him at Gethsemane, they could not tell which was Christ. It took the kiss from Judas to tell the soldiers who Christ was. Same dress, same quality. If you know how the accient Roman soldiers dressed you will appreciate what Christ wore for them to fight over it.

Finally, God is not poor and will never be. Erase that picture you got from sunday school and serve Him well so that He can bless you

Have you read where God says in Habbakuk 2 that silver is mine and gold is mine says the Lord...God is so rich that the streets if heaven are made with gold.

Have you jot also read where God says, i wish above all things that you prosper and be in good health. Abraham was wealthy, David was wealthy, Solomon was the wealthiest. Are these jot men God used. Which bible are you reading

For your info, i am not a pastor. I am a well read fellow who understands his authority and riches in Christ. I an so successful and serving God that those you feel should have prosperity envy me. I simply tell them..Gods blessing make rich and am a testimony..wake up bro, you need money to preach to the whole World as Christ commanded. If God sends you to Australia, will you trek..thats 18-21 hours by air.

You should keep your pity to yourself because you clearly need it more than I do.

Insulting my intellectual capacities and ad hominem attacks are the very testimony of your inability to produce relevant arguments, which is further proven by the fact that you have to resort with great despair to distorting my words. I have never claimed or even implied the following: "Cos i dont know the bible you read that says that because yareou are a christian you should be poor."
You either comprehend basic English or you don't but refrain from putting words in my mouth.

Moreover, it appears that you do not know what 'being judgemental' means, otherwise you would not have type the above. Calling someone out for DOING WRONG AND EVIL [ Galates 6 : 1] is not being judgemental - which is degrading and abusing someone else for one's ego.

"Again i say, it is not the duty of pastors to prepare your soul for heaven. It is solely a personal race." So much confusion SMH!! [John 21:15-17]. The Church is the sum of all of Jesus' disciples reunited under one spiritual body that has one spirit, the Holy Spirit. We all have diverse spiritual gifts. However, among those members, some were specifically called to help us in our work with Christ so that we become a stainless bride. So 'edifying the Church' and 'preparing our souls for heaven' are NOT separate or opposite!!! They go hands in hands because, once again, the Church of Christ is the sum of our saved souls. So pastors cannot edify the Church of Christ if the salvation of souls are not their priority!!

This man is GREEDY and is instilling GREED and EVILNESS into blinded people in the name of Christ, he is destroying the Churcj of Christ. Case in point: You telling me that I have a 'poverty mindset', such phrase should NEVER be mentionned in the body of Christ!

"Christ was not poor. He was so rich that He distributed money to the poor. Indeed, Judas was the treasurer of the twelve and bible records that occasionally Christ will send him to go give arms to the poor."

I rarely see so much BLASPHEMY, goodnes!!
May thunder strike me now if you manage to cite biblical verses to substantiate what you wrote!!! He never 'distribute money to the poor', that's a LIE!! Shame on you for that. He multiplied the food for the poor using his spiritual gifts.

Christ was poor in the mundane world, but rich in God's world.
Your fake pastor is money hungry in the mundane world but among the poorest in God's world.
Christ even said that we should not even yearn to accumulate riches on Earth but in Heaven [Matthew 6:19-20]. How would he then do what he castigates. He also said that we cant both serve God and money [Matthew 6:24].

Nowhere in the Bible is written that Judas was rich. It is only said that he was the treasurer of the Twelve, that means IN NO WAY that he or the twelve had a lot of money! Roman soldiers knew who Judas was but couldn't tell Jesus from the rest who were mostly paupers i.e. Peter and his brother who were fishermen. SO YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG FOR implying that Judas was rich and wearing good quality clothes with Jesus where NOTHING substantiates this and almost everything proves otherwise.

I challenge you to cite a verse saying that Roman soldiers were fighting over Christ's clothes because they were somptuous!

"Finally, God is not poor and will never be. Erase that picture you got from sunday school and serve Him well so that He can bless you"

God and 'poverty' should NEVER be spoken of in the same sentence for in God's kingdom, it doesnt matter. He loves us all the same. 'Poverty' only exists in the mundane world and the hearts of money-hungry and greedy people like yourself and your fake pastor!! This is why people like you think that to "prosper" in this sentence
"Have you jot also read where God says, i wish above all things that you prosper and be in good health. Abraham was wealthy, David was wealthy, Solomon was the wealthiest. Are these jot men God used. Which bible are you reading"
is necessarely in financial terms.
Greedy people like you only see prosperity as stacking up money instead of the multiple ways a Child of God can prosper in God such as becoming more and more sanctified or deepining his/her knowledge of the Words of God.
God has NEVER said, 'I wish above all things that you become rich'!!!
Which Bible are YOU reading??

Once again, Abraham, David and Solomon have NEVER asked for or pray to God for 'blessings' in financial terms. This is what you greedy people in that greedy man's church do. Almost everytime, I speak to prospery gospel advocates like yourself, they use these three men as examples and put the emphasis on their wealth - which is greedy - instead of the faith, whereas the New Testament cite them for their faith. What about other Men of God who died in poverty such as Paul and Peter ??

" you need money to preach to the whole World as Christ commanded. If God sends you to Australia, will you trek..thats 18-21 hours by air."
What is this rubbish?? Do you that if God send you to preach in Australia, wont he make sure that you have you have the necessary means to do so? Isnt God who put Jonas in the belly of a fish that took him where he was supposed to preach? Did he give Jonas money? Was Jonas a billionaire like Oyedepo?

YOU NEED GOD TO PREACH TO THE WHOLE WORLD, NOT MONEY!!! God will provide for the rest!!!!
If you think that money is what you need first, that means money is your god.

Also stop bragging about success on Earth, it is ungodly. 'Blessings' have nothing to do with 'riches' for the true children of God, only for Baal followers.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by Built2last: 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
username792:

You should keep your pity to yourself because you clearly need it more than I do.

Insulting my intellectual capacities and ad hominem attacks are the very testimony of your inability to produce relevant arguments, which is further proven by the fact that you have to resort with great despair to distorting my words. I have never claimed or even implied the following: "Cos i dont know the bible you read that says that because yareou are a christian you should be poor."
You either comprehend basic English or you don't but refrain from putting words in my mouth.

Moreover, it appears that you do not know what 'being judgemental' means, otherwise you would not have type the above. Calling someone out for DOING WRONG AND EVIL [ Galates 6 : 1] is not being judgemental - which is degrading and abusing someone else for one's ego.

"Again i say, it is not the duty of pastors to prepare your soul for heaven. It is solely a personal race." So much confusion SMH!! [John 21:15-17]. The Church is the sum of all of Jesus' disciples reunited under one spiritual body that has one spirit, the Holy Spirit. We all have diverse spiritual gifts. However, among those members, some were specifically called to help us in our work with Christ so that we become a stainless bride. So 'edifying the Church' and 'preparing our souls for heaven' are NOT separate or opposite!!! They go hands in hands because, once again, the Church of Christ is the sum of our saved souls. So pastors cannot edify the Church of Christ if the salvation of souls are not their priority!!

This man is GREEDY and is instilling GREED and EVILNESS into blinded people in the name of Christ, he is destroying the Churcj of Christ. Case in point: You telling me that I have a 'poverty mindset', such phrase should NEVER be mentionned in the body of Christ!

"Christ was not poor. He was so rich that He distributed money to the poor. Indeed, Judas was the treasurer of the twelve and bible records that occasionally Christ will send him to go give arms to the poor."

I rarely see so much BLASPHEMY, goodnes!!
May thunder strike me now if you manage to cite biblical verses to substantiate what you wrote!!! He never 'distribute money to the poor', that's a LIE!! Shame on you for that. He multiplied the food for the poor using his spiritual gifts.

Christ was poor in the mundane world, but rich in God's world.
Your fake pastor is money hungry in the mundane world but among the poorest in God's world.
Christ even said that we should not even yearn to accumulate riches on Earth but in Heaven [Matthew 6:19-20]. How would he then do what he castigates. He also said that we cant both serve God and money [Matthew 6:24].

Nowhere in the Bible is written that Judas was rich. It is only said that he was the treasurer of the Twelve, that means IN NO WAY that he or the twelve had a lot of money! Roman soldiers knew who Judas was but couldn't tell Jesus from the rest who were mostly paupers i.e. Peter and his brother who were fishermen. SO YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG FOR implying that Judas was rich and wearing good quality clothes with Jesus where NOTHING substantiates this and almost everything proves otherwise.

I challenge you to cite a verse saying that Roman soldiers were fighting over Christ's clothes because they were somptuous!

"Finally, God is not poor and will never be. Erase that picture you got from sunday school and serve Him well so that He can bless you"

God and 'poverty' should NEVER be spoken of in the same sentence for in God's kingdom, it doesnt matter. He loves us all the same. 'Poverty' only exists in the mundane world and the hearts of money-hungry and greedy people like yourself and your fake pastor!! This is why people like you think that to "prosper" in this sentence
"Have you jot also read where God says, i wish above all things that you prosper and be in good health. Abraham was wealthy, David was wealthy, Solomon was the wealthiest. Are these jot men God used. Which bible are you reading"
is necessarely in financial terms.
Greedy people like you only see prosperity as stacking up money instead of the multiple ways a Child of God can prosper in God such as becoming more and more sanctified or deepining his/her knowledge of the Words of God.
God has NEVER said, 'I wish above all things that you become rich'!!!
Which Bible are YOU reading??

Once again, Abraham, David and Solomon have NEVER asked for or pray to God for 'blessings' in financial terms. This is what you greedy people in that greedy man's church do. Almost everytime, I speak to prospery gospel advocates like yourself, they use these three men as examples and put the emphasis on their wealth - which is greedy - instead of the faith, whereas the New Testament cite them for their faith. What about other Men of God who died in poverty such as Paul and Peter ??

" you need money to preach to the whole World as Christ commanded. If God sends you to Australia, will you trek..thats 18-21 hours by air."
What is this rubbish?? Do you that if God send you to preach in Australia, wont he make sure that you have you have the necessary means to do so? Isnt God who put Jonas in the belly of a fish that took him where he was supposed to preach? Did he give Jonas money? Was Jonas a billionaire like Oyedepo?

YOU NEED GOD TO PREACH TO THE WHOLE WORLD, NOT MONEY!!! God will provide for the rest!!!!
If you think that money is what you need first, that means money is your god.

Also stop bragging about success on Earth, it is ungodly. 'Blessings' have nothing to do with 'riches' for the true children of God, only for Baal followers.
You need to read what you wrote again its just another rubbish you spewed...It lacks logic and coherence. Its sad that you spent 24hours to research to reply this nonse. When you write coherently and i get you, i may reply
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by username792: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Built2last:
You need to read what you wrote again its just another rubbish you spewed...It lacks logic and coherence. Its sad that you spent 24hours to research to reply this nonse. When you write coherently and i get you, i may reply

How come I wasnt notified of this?

Anyway, it is good that I shut you up So you can stop LYING ABOUT JESUS WITH YOUR MONEY HUNGRY ARSE!

It sad that you think that spending 24h to properly convey the word of God is 'sad'. Had you spent just a second reading the Bible, you would never have wrote something blatanly backward as Jesus was materialy rich or Romain soldiers were fighting over his clothes because they were expensive.

common, you couldnt even quote JUST ONE VERSE TO BACK THE RIDICULOUS UTTRANCES YOU MADE. Yet you are here harpnig about my sopposed lack of coherence when everything you have posted proves that you have absolutely NONE.

You know neither coherence nor the Bible. Fake pastors need sheep-like people like you to spread their Christless and Bibleless Christianity.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture by Franklinus: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2015
FOR Catholics in the house and any one who is interested I invite you to read and comment on my blogposts...tell me what you think...we could have meaningful conversations and learn more about our Christian and Catholic faith. I invite those still in whatever form of doubt to log in to the credoexperience..com and ask your questions..... thanks as you do so...here is my latest post http://credoexperience..com/2015/06/the-holy-mass-forepatterned.html?m=1

Also here is my reply to the Rev.Chris OKOTIE http://credoexperience..com/2013/12/chris-okotie-i-challenge-you-my-reply.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper / “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.