Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? (141178 Views)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by proflomo(m): 12:34am On Apr 19, 2015
mezebel:
I love AMORC

You are a liberal girl. Very cute of you. Most Nigerian ladies are too conservative and narrow-minded for my liking. I love open-mindeds and liberals like you. Can I meet you, seriously?
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by omonnakoda: 4:04am On Apr 19, 2015
no,hell no!
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by JudeNzemeks(m): 3:32am On Oct 30, 2015
4amorc:
[img][/img]There is always a phobic element in cults- that is, a deep fear programmed into their members. Members are afraid to criticize or investigate into a cult. This comes fairly early in the process. So beware!

Christians are afraid to criticize or investigate into their teachings, same with muslims. This fear was programmed into their minds as children.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by mbadex: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=omonnakoda post=32802846][/quote]

I would like to know why the symbol of Rosicrucian looks so scary bearing the art of the devil, sneak, traingles, one eye, the cross with a red rose flower, etc.. I don't understand that. one more thing is, do they perform any form of human or whatever it may be sacrifice? What are are the aftermath implications?
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by heartenzy20(m): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
please i want to be a member contact me 08139661443
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by vooks: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Read a brief history of this scam from here

A SPOILER
And thus we have a ten-cent tour of the history of Rosicrucian mysticism. It was invented in the early 1600's by European intellectuals who wrote allegorical tales blending alchemy with Protestant Christianity. It was revived in the early 1900's by the New Thought movement seeking ancient forms of mysticism that appealed to the notions of a population just beginning to learn that such a thing as a cosmic universe existed, and searching for meaning within it. And a century later, Rosicrucianism remains just one more flavor of for-profit New Age products, leveraging claims to ancient wisdom into bank deposits. It professes that the "keys to the universe" were known to a handful of Europeans 400 years ago, they just never managed to do much with them, since recurring credit card billing hadn't been invented yet.

I will close with the phrase that Rosicrucians like to put at the bottom of all their written communications. It means "So it shall be" and is often used to mean "Amen" or "In the name of God":

So Mote It Be!

What I find funny? The same who chide Negroes for taking to oyinbo religion have no qualms belonging to this Caucasian scam

Cc plaetton

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by yomi007k(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
dominicson:

Likened to...?

That's an understatement. It is the secular or conventional system of education that borrowed a lot from AMORC.

I just don't know how to say things I wish to say and still keep the secret, secret!

However, the amorc will tell you, 'know thy self', and still help you to it.

Bro u seem to know a lot abt AMORC.

I'm willing to learn.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by xest(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2015
dominicson:

Those? Very sure.

In fact, I could do those stuff successfully before I became a member of AMORC. But I was long a member of AOFN, Aborigine Ogboni Fraternity of Nigeria, before I joined Rosicrucianism.

But in reality I knew a lot of things which I never had their understanding before I joined AMORC. Knowledge, you should as well know, is different from Understanding.

This is possible because in AMORC, you will be trained as a student. Things will be explained in a classroom-like manner.

AMORC did explain many things I've already knew and also clarify things that were yet to clear to me. I could do some things but I could not explain how those things were possible for me to accomplish and not for others.

As regards aura, I knew, long before I join Amorc, thru certain means, that a man is suitable for a specific woman if certain two things are common or complementary in their 'fate baskets,' but Amorc tells you they are aura.

Let me paint a scenario, you are my client who comes for divination. You want to know if you fiancee is compatible with you. I will look out for four lines, each of which represent each of these: wealth, children, peace and longevity.

The whole four are very rear to come by but two of them are very important: peace and longevity. I never knew why it was those two and not the first two that were important.

In Amorc, I latter learnt that those two I taught were more important can be 'manipulated'. As in, if you as the husband has wealth and children in your basket, the woman will come into your life to bring those kids for you, even though the two of you will claim those kids are yours. The same for wealth but not possible for the last two...
I Love u. I want to knw more abt ur organisation. Ogboni n Rosicrucian Order. Thnks

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by xest(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2015
tartar9:
Om On Om Aum Aum Ahum Ahum Ahumm Ahummmm Ahummmm Aommmmmhh…
that's all you need to know about them.and ehen
they also pay tithes
tithes to who? In d church or in there temple
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by xest(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
omokoladele:
MYSTICAL!!!!

The Less I know about them the Better for me!

ISLAM!
islam huh, the cause of unrest and wars in this world.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by xest(m): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
mikron:
Bro if u re trying to join this sect then please stop. AMORC is a secret society like ogboni. The rosicrocian order. I remember my father telling me of this group of people when I was a little boy.
what did he tell u abt them?
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by xest(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Setaje:

Very true. I have read a lot of books on spiritism and the occult. Name them.i have knowledge of it. I will not disclose what reading such books did to me. But it made me understand that except u are strong in christ, what u read, hear, see, etc has an impact in our lives. Infact what reading those books did to me was that it opened a portal. Like a demonic pathway! I could not explain certain things that was happening because I was not even a strong christian then. I read those things out of boredom, to me it was storybook but my spirit dwelt a lot on those things. I wouldn't want to say much. The more I read the more I look for new things. The only good path of all this is, u will see that the bible is written in symbols. Almost everything is symbolic. Secondly the black man is the most powerful human being on earth. The black skin is divine. Thirdly, it made me know that there is more to mankind and the there is God indeed.
can u make an object move wit ur eyes?
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by xest(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
osazeet:
True Spirituality sees everything as ONE while religion sees seperation in ONE.

A new age started since December 2012, the age of Aquarian.

knowledge is the essence of this age, hence information/ technology era.

The last age was Piscean age, symbolism of two fishes in the zodiac sign, hence Jesus made his disciples fishers of men, fed multitudes with 2 fishes and five loafs bread.
The Piscean age was the era of discovery of new lands across oceans.

You need to more about yourself today esoterically.

Think out of the box .

we have a whatsapp group called esoteric free thinkers
Here you will learn alot with an open mind.

KNOW THYSELF.

join us today to broaden your horizon

wat is d name of the group
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by xest(m): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
harrison1234:
I really spent my time going through this post and I have realize that people fear what the don't understand; even when our lord Jesus was alive most people saw him as fake and blasphemous now the know the truth, I WILL LOVE TO JOIN THE AMORC so ppl how can I join I base in the east, this is an organization I have been longing to be a part of even great men of the world passed via self realization. Plz reply
Please our Lord Jesus Christ is still Alive.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by xest(m): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Setaje:

True though. I was threading on things I had no idea off. My first ever problem started when I read lobsang rampa. The third eye. Read almost all the rampa books cus dad had them at home. He was a Buddhist monk. Hmmmn. Then I shifted to alchemy. Amorc, ruscincruts, magical kaballah, holy grail, so many! I read and read but thank God I stopped before it did damage.
pls can I hav d books? Or were can I buy?
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by mikron(m): 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
xest:
what did he tell u abt them?
that a friend almost initiated him into the sect
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by xest(m): 12:19am On Dec 23, 2015
Setaje:

Am afraid. I guess. Who knows. I might get the power now and become evil. grin
can one get d power by reading d books?
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by xest(m): 12:26am On Dec 23, 2015
mikron:
that a friend almost initiated him into the sect
ehe,does dt mk dem bad?
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Babacele: 6:53am On Dec 23, 2015
Hmmmm from where do I start? AMORC's contributions to the world is too positively immense to be exhausted in a forum like this. Her teachings are the original cosmic plans which cut across all known n yet popular fields of human endeavors . It has survived time and the dynamics of human evolution in his journey towards being like his creator. Today if any of you most christains on this forum are proud of Master Jesus, you should be grateful to the Rosicrucian tradition n knowledge with which he was raised. It would interest many of you that despite all the noise being made by uneducated religious bigots, about 3 decades of Christ Jesus history which involves his early life, his parents and family, schooling, travels and vital experiences in preparation for the important mission ahead are all missing in most Christian Bibles apart from the Catholic bible that discuss a little about the parents and grand parents. Why? such an important personality? We shall come back and ask so many questions.

Presently as we read these comments, many AMORC members are busy in their laboratory, studies, and hearts trying to solve one problem or the order. It has been the order's tradition: making the world a better place. The role call is just too long - from Akhnaton, Jesus, Shakespeare, Dalton, madam Currie, Einstein, madam Helen B and several noble persons too numerous to mention here, AMORC remains the number 1 organisation contributing to man's emancipation irrespective of class,status, age, race and affiliations.

I ll do my bit to explain to only those who are open minded . Please do not look for power here because you would b disappointed and that is why many leave sorrowfully like the young rich man who had met Christ , for there is no power on planet earth that is as potent as man . But does he know? Amorc teaches how man can fulfill the original plan of being great and free just like his creator.

Please let us talk about things we know and stop speculating. It is a sin against God.

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by dominicson: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
xest:
I Love u. I want to knw more abt ur organisation. Ogboni n Rosicrucian Order. Thnks

Yeah, free world!
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Babacele: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
xest:
ehe,does dt mk dem bad?
pls know that Ogboni n Amorc are 2 different unrelated things .
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by wisea(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2016
pls kindly help me on how to be a member reach tru my alfredostarus@gmail.com
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by standfit5(m): 1:29am On May 23, 2016
hotgunz:
lolz grin u wan end ds dude career for NL
Seriously amusing....career ending response. Lol
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Etesam(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2016
hardbody:
OP, google will provide insights and direct you to further references. That is what Testament has done. You can read up all you need to know about AMORC. For me the less i know the better. Peace.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by PierreSFreeman: 4:29am On Nov 29, 2016
Will Christian Bernard face the same fate he dealt to Gary Stewart?

The rise of Christian Bernard to the position of Imperator of AMORC has always been shrouded in doubt. Bernard, who was awarded the designation in 1990, was in line for the same three years prior. Most people had expected that Ralph Lewis, the second Imperator, would appoint Bernard as his successor. However, the position of third Imperator of AMORC went, instead, to Gary Stewart.
Stewart fulfilled his duties for three years before his position and leadership were contested on the basis of Board member allegations of embezzlement. In 1990, the Board of Directors filed a lawsuit against Stewart. The accusations placed on Stewart led to him facing a temporary restraining order that was in effect until the trial. When Stewart was unable to return to AMORC’s property, the Board of Directors which had new members recently added, voted for Christian Bernard as Stewart’s replacement.
However, what each member of the Board and AMORC remained oblivious to was the fact that the entire situation had been orchestrated by Bernard himself in what turned out to be a coup d’état.
The Board members had been manipulated by Bernard and remained unaware of his plans until many years later. At that time, his actions and authority had become too strong to challenge. The members of AMORC themselves, however, required almost no special manipulation; they remained oblivious to Bernard’s antics due to one simple reason – they were kept away from the details and were only given a fairy tale. In that tale, Stewart was removed of his position for the harm he brought to AMORC, whereas Bernard stepped in as a knight in shining armor. This led to the members being their compliant selves who only listened to and believed that which was told to them.
Although having held the Office of the Imperator for over twenty-five years, Bernard now finds himself in a precarious position as history threatens to repeat itself. Not everyone is agreeable to letting a man who manipulated them remain in power, and a coup d’état is apparently in the making to remove the Emperor Christian Bernard from his throne.
How, and even whether, this really happens is yet to be seen. But regardless of the outcome, one thing is for sure – details will be kept from the members of AMORC who will, once again, believe only that which they are supposed to. Another fairy tale will be put forth to ensure that AMORC is not discredited in any way and the members will continue their service as dedicated foot soldiers in the service of the empire.
_____________________________________________________________--
History threatens to repeat itself at AMORC
Is there a coup d’état being planned behind AMORC’s calm façade?
Christian Bernard may face the same fate he dealt to Gary Stewart
Will Christian Bernard face the same fate he dealt to Gary Stewart?
The rise of Christian Bernard to the position of Imperator of AMORC has always been shrouded in doubt. Bernard, who was awarded the designation in 1990, was in line for the same three years prior. Most people had expected that Ralph Lewis, the second Imperator, would appoint Bernard as his successor. However, the position of third Imperator of AMORC went, instead, to Gary Stewart.
Stewart fulfilled his duties for three years before his position and leadership were contested on the basis of Board member allegations of embezzlement. In 1990, the Board of Directors filed a lawsuit against Stewart. The accusations placed on Stewart led to him facing a temporary restraining order that was in effect until the trial. When Stewart was unable to return to AMORC’s property, the Board of Directors which had new members recently added, voted for Christian Bernard as Stewart’s replacement.
However, what each member of the Board and AMORC remained oblivious to was the fact that the entire situation had been orchestrated by Bernard himself in what turned out to be a coup d’état.
The Board members had been manipulated by Bernard and remained unaware of his plans until many years later. At that time, his actions and authority had become too strong to challenge. The members of AMORC themselves, however, required almost no special manipulation; they remained oblivious to Bernard’s antics due to one simple reason – they were kept away from the details and were only given a fairy tale. In that tale, Stewart was removed of his position for the harm he brought to AMORC, whereas Bernard stepped in as a knight in shining armor. This led to the members being compliant, as always, and only listening to, and believing, that which was told to them.
Although having held the Office of the Imperator for over twenty-five years, Bernard now finds himself in a precarious position as history threatens to repeat itself. Not everyone is agreeable to letting a man who manipulated them remain in power, and a coup d’état is apparently in the making to remove the Emperor Christian Bernard from his throne.
How, and even whether, this really happens is yet to be seen. But regardless of the outcome, one thing is for sure – details will be kept from the members of AMORC who will, once again, believe only that which they are supposed to. Another fairy tale will be put forth to ensure that AMORC is not discredited in any way and the members will continue their service as dedicated foot soldiers in the service of the empire.

Coming soon www.AMORConline.com where you can read all the Rosicrucian Monographs

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by PierreSFreeman: 4:31am On Nov 29, 2016
Read more AMORC Monographs at

Pierrefreeman.com

Tales Of The Puppet Master by Pierre S. Freeman
Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UB0Q6GG

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by rspcomilla: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
FREE

Go To www.AMORConline.com
and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by rspcomilla: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
FREE

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4amorc(m): 12:33am On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=Etesam post=51352999][/quote]

Do not automatically trust any person or organization that promotes themselves as an authority. When you accept authority, you open yourself to mind control.

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4amorc(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2017

FREE Monographs?

Research all historical claims, proposed benefits and alleged testimonials before joining an organization or group. Anything can be made up these days.

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4amorc(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
xest:
pls can I hav d books? Or were can I buy?

FREE

AMORC members fear being cut off from the Cosmic, even by failing to pay their dues.

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4amorc(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2017

FREE

There are two stages to cult capture. The first is cognitive persuasion, which is very much like powerful advertising. The second is trance induction. Avoid them both.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tithes And Offerings / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's House And Jeeps (Picture) / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.