Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Do I Display Live Video And Text On Projector - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Display Live Video And Text On Projector (7516 Views)

Apple Thunderbolt Display 27" At Discounted Price / Fix Hdcp Compliant Display Error When Watching Netflix Video In Safari On Mac / 15inch Macbook Pro With Retina Display At A Giveaway Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Display Live Video And Text On Projector by theophorus(m): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good pm!

Guys!

please I your help on how to do this,

I want to Project Life events from Camera and Display Scriptures and Possibly Message alert in simultaneously.

I know how to use Easy worship but I don't know the software I need to do this Particular task and the hardwares collections I need to get ready.

NB: Am not using a Projector to display, it plasma TV am using, and it probably has only one VGA port.

Thanks.

Mods, please if I post it in the wrong section please help me through.
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Display Live Video And Text On Projector by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
U need a video card for u to be able to do that.

Another option is to get a video mixer, a vga to video converter. Then u connect ur camera to ur video mixer and with the aid of a vga to video converter u'll convert and connect ur system or easy worship to ur video mixer. Then the video mixer does the job of interchanging between ur system output and ur camera. U can connect more than one video source to ur mixer and from ur mixer u can connect to as many tv screen as u want.
Hope u have been helped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Display Live Video And Text On Projector by theophorus(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
Advertico:

Another option is to get a video mixer, a vga to video converter. Then u connect ur camera to ur video mixer and with the aid of a vga to video converter u'll convert and connect ur system or easy worship to ur video mixer. Then the video mixer does the job of interchanging between ur system output and ur camera. U can connect more than one video source to ur mixer and from ur mixer u can connect to as many tv screen as u want.
Hope u have been helped.
Advertico:
Hope u have been helped.
Advertico:

Hope u have been helped.

Thanks Very much.

Please, where can I get Video converter and what is the price like?
Re: How Do I Display Live Video And Text On Projector by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
theophorus:

Thanks Very much.

Please, where can I get Video converter and what is the price like?
go to where computer accessories are sold or contact any video technician around you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Need Computers To Process Data And Information? / 25 Most Notorious Hackers To Ever Get Caught / Apple Massively Escalates Its Patent War, Finally Goes After Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.