Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,702 members, 7,840,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) (55151 Views)

Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss / Olympus Has Fallen, Actress Ini Edo Post Photos Of Her Fallen Boobs Online(photo / Private Photos Of Cynthia The Most Beautiful Girl In UNIBEN Leaked Online [PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by joyli: 3:09am On Mar 11, 2015
vosquare:
Wtf?

How come

I fear fear nairalanders cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by abdul123(m): 5:18am On Mar 11, 2015
Yeye ibo bigots... Mofos
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by pamcode(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2015
Chei she looks good anyway but must people always talk hen biko
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by deleskizy: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
I can bet those twins are fukefuke (paded bra)
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by Adminisher: 12:55am On Mar 13, 2015
igbsam:
Na foam bra jare.....coste wey get foam. coste onirin

Koste onirin..lol.
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by simdam500(m): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2015
mattkelly: She might have gone for a breast argumentation.But at times,Even with bra's like these,The boobs are still massive until you open it up will you know.Just yesterday,This new babe was at my house the second time,she has the statue of Asa,had this type of bra on.I thought she sef dey package am ni,But menh,i was surprised when i opened everything up..Damm,she was massive..I then remembered obesere's song, A so po to yi,aso ni o fi boo.meaning,Na so he plenty reach,you come use cloth cover am..And she had the baddest ring-tone i have ever ever heard in my Life..The ring-tone gave me the biggest ginja of my life..Yesterday was supper..A remix version is coming on Friday/Saturday night..This is my story about bras..Until when you open would you know the actual size gan gan...
shocked shocked grin

I dey wait part 2
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by simdam500(m): 10:40am On Mar 16, 2015
Asa I still like u kiss
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by mattkelly: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2015
simdam500:
shocked shocked grin

I dey wait part 2

Bros,The part 2 no happen again jare..She had to go on an emergency trip..according to wetin she tell me sha ohhh..But the remix fit happen dis week or next week all things being equal sha..I go definetly update una
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by simdam500(m): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2015
mattkelly:

Bros,The part 2 no happy again jare..She had to go on an emergency trip..according to wetin she tell me sha ohhh..But the remix fit happen dis week or next week all things being equal sha..I go definetly update una

My mention dey available anytime... bro... I go like hear grin happy new week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga / Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysiaā€¯

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.