Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,858 members, 7,841,232 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) (55154 Views)

Rumour Of Actress That Eats Poo Of Big Men For Extra Income Causes Online Fuss / Olympus Has Fallen, Actress Ini Edo Post Photos Of Her Fallen Boobs Online(photo / Private Photos Of Cynthia The Most Beautiful Girl In UNIBEN Leaked Online [PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by IYANGBALI: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
iyatrustee:
Thats a good padded bra there!

95% foam, 5% lacy material cheesy
the professional talking from experience. Let me go and look at your profile picture and see how big,sinpini or flat your bweasts are grin
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Modern woman
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by frisky2good(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Some ladies no dey fear God.
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by ichieakpo(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
KUL PICS tongue
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by romzyxy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
voltron:
I knew she did not have a bumbum.. but mammary glands - oh waow!! it is not bad-looking either grin grin grin

she bleaching toning tho.. not bad since she has got money money money cheesy She and MI Agaba should get married.. at least she can stand in front of a microphone wey no pass her head. MI always dey hold microphone to avoid jumping like a baby goat when performing grin grin

guy u v got a problem wit m.i cos e is short.
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by lilmax(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
iyatrustee:

this comment
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by XBLadez: 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Asa is a good singer, but big boobs or no big boobs I've never considered her sexy

1 Like

Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wonder bra tongue
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by jaykaylegend(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
tchidi:
Fukefuke I hate that guy! cheesy cheesy cheesy angry grin grin

Asa, I believe ya Bra is real jare! Just as I believe i'll marry john legend someday. undecided
so what should happen with chrissy??
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by GEJmustGO(f): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
.why waste my mb to check this skinny boobs
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Approach her
woo her
Follow her to the bedroom and find out what Transpired

1 Like

Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
See as guys full the thread because of bweasts. Dem take bweast swear for una?

3 Likes

Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by victorazy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ugly girl my queen! cry
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by cacali(f): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
lalasticlala:
https://mobile.twitter.com/4eyedmonk/media/grid?idx=3
How come all the guys know soooo much about bra type & size?
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by Mufasa27(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pump.... lol the breast na tire.??
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by free2ryhme: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by free2ryhme: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
iyatrustee:

u are speaking from experience grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by pbs4real(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
tchidi:

Asa, I believe ya Bra is real jare! Just as I believe i'll marry john legend someday. undecided
daydreamer
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by Maximus85(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Na fukefuke. Why can't our ladies just stay original?
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by dre11(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
She had padded her boobs nah.......

The thing was obvious even my nose can perceive itgrin

1 Like

Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by AmakaDNB(f): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Looks like Nse Ikpe
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by mattkelly: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
She might have gone for a breast argumentation.But at times,Even with bra's like these,The boobs are still massive until you open it up will you know.Just yesterday,This new babe was at my house the second time,she has the statue of Asa,had this type of bra on.I thought she sef dey package am ni,But menh,i was surprised when i opened everything up..Damm,she was massive..I then remembered obesere's song, A so po to yi,aso ni o fi boo.meaning,Na so he plenty reach,you come use cloth cover am..And she had the baddest ring-tone i have ever ever heard in my Life..The ring-tone gave me the biggest ginja of my life..Yesterday was supper..A remix version is coming on Friday/Saturday night..This is my story about bras..Until when you open would you know the actual size gan gan...
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
tchidi:

Ur pic looks as if u re in sambisa forest..are u one of the chibok girls that we re looking for ? Hehehhehee anyway keep dreaming that u did marry john legend one day...john legend ko legend of the seeker ni .... U better wake and manage ur guy n bring the john legend in him. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by ifyemex(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Let's open it an see lipsrsealed
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by cbrass(m): 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
cacali:
How come all the guys know soooo much about bra type & size?

we have been scammed for too long nw... Every guy gats wise up now grin
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
iyatrustee:

Typing from experience cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by absoluteSuccess: 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Why worry when you have solution close by? Treat your erectile dysfunction or STD and Infertility issues etc with immediate effect. Just call 08097 17 4000 today.
Re: Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) by cbrass(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
mattkelly:
She might have gone for a breast argumentation.But at times,Even with bra's like these,The boobs are still massive until you open it up will you know.Just yesterday,This new babe was at my house the second time,she has the statue of Asa,had this type of bra on.I thought she sef dey package am ni,But menh,i was surprised when i opened everything up..Damm,she was massive..I then remembered obesere's song, A so po to yi,aso ni o fi boo.meaning,Na so he plenty reach,you come use cloth cover am..And she had the baddest ring-tone i have ever ever heard in my Life..The ring-tone gave me the biggest ginja of my life..Yesterday was supper..A remix version is coming on Friday/Saturday night..This is my story about bras..Until when you open would you know the actual size gan gan...

sex on a Monday you no get work ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos / Olajumoke Orisaguna Covers TW Magazine In South Africa / Miracle Ikechukwu And His Younger Brother, Samuel Igbokwe Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.