Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Onome Maureen Defraud Us In The Name Of Oil And Gas Investment Beware - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Onome Maureen Defraud Us In The Name Of Oil And Gas Investment Beware (6461 Views)

Begger Defraud Helper / The Future Of Oil And Gas Jobs / Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas Apptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onome Maureen Defraud Us In The Name Of Oil And Gas Investment Beware by ubcastro(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
I stumbled upon her site last year and joined her email list. I neva had anytin to do with her and her products until last week wen I decided to give her a trial on her so called oil and gas investment opportunity. I paid N5000 to secure a seat in Abuja because she said the venue will only be disclosed to people who does that which was a lie. I got to the venue to see about 60 to 80 persons who paid just a N1000 naira to secure a seat. That's 1. She also promised us that paid N5000 some packages and success materials on how to make hundreds of thousands but we got notin. It becomes so disheartening wen I tried to communicate with her on the issue all to no avail. Just beware

Re: Onome Maureen Defraud Us In The Name Of Oil And Gas Investment Beware by hopeforcharles(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Onome of all people, what is information business turning into? That was how Ronald Nzimora did same to us in lagos, with one funny synergy and book launch, silly people, that was when I give up on these dubious, lying lollipop lot.

1 Like

Re: Onome Maureen Defraud Us In The Name Of Oil And Gas Investment Beware by ubcastro(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
My dear. If u see how I trusted dis lady een? I just gave up too oooh.
Re: Onome Maureen Defraud Us In The Name Of Oil And Gas Investment Beware by godsamist: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
There are still lots of them out there bringing curse upon there heads, in the name of learning info market...as we speak, has lost considerable amount to these trained thieves we shall see their end with all the curse money stolen from the helpless ones
Re: Onome Maureen Defraud Us In The Name Of Oil And Gas Investment Beware by macsilver(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Would I ever trust them? No. Never. By the way, I booked this space for.... You'll see later. First page thingz!
Re: Onome Maureen Defraud Us In The Name Of Oil And Gas Investment Beware by macsilver(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Call, wherever you are in Ilorin. I'm sure to respond.

1 Share

Re: Onome Maureen Defraud Us In The Name Of Oil And Gas Investment Beware by dipenergy(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2015
NZIMORA ONOME ETC,ALL STARTED AND MADE IT THROUGH SUCCESS DIGEST OWNER "OJEAGBASE.
THEY SELL INFORMATION THEY NO NOTHING ABOUT.
OIL AND GAS BUSINESS IS NOT ALL ABOUT BEING AN INFO MARKETER SELLING EBOOKS ONLINE.
OR ORGANIZING KANGAROO SEMINAR.
LEARN FROM THOSE WHO ARE IN THE BUSINESS.
Re: Onome Maureen Defraud Us In The Name Of Oil And Gas Investment Beware by desmondblaze(m): 2:05am On Apr 10, 2015
Oil and gas Or No Oil and Gas (its an Mlm shit)

also, Whether You Like It Or Not, To Make Money Online & Offline, You Need To Sell Something or Render services to People Who Are Ready To Pay U For It.

When Will U all stop Falling For this Magic buttons online biz, When the Real guys in The Biz Charge u to Pay For A Guaranteed Sure Fire Money Making System, u Will nt Agree, u Rather go for the Lesser Ones,

Info Marketing is not a Bad Biz, but The people Doing it are the bad ones, thats How Some of them Go about Selling ebooks or videos abt biz they Have Not Earned From,

SUMMARY: If Ya Want to Make Money Online, Go Learn a Skill, service, search For problems and Come up With Solutions, believe Me, Thousands of People Are Ready To Pay You For It..

My2cent..
Re: Onome Maureen Defraud Us In The Name Of Oil And Gas Investment Beware by g4success(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2015
hi friends. i was about paying for this seminar thinking its an opportunity! but now i have mixed feelings.

1stly, what can u say about this man - timothy anike (on linda ikeji's blog) claiming that this oil & gas biz works. is he real or what?

2ndly, i have 100k at hand now and looking for what to invest it in. thats why i wanted to attend d seminar and then invest in this biz. pls what do u now advice?
thks all for awaited reply.
Re: Onome Maureen Defraud Us In The Name Of Oil And Gas Investment Beware by hopeforcharles(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2015
g4success:
hi friends. i was about paying for this seminar thinking its an opportunity! but now i have mixed feelings.

1stly, what can u say about this man - timothy anike (on linda ikeji's blog) claiming that this oil & gas biz works. is he real or what?

2ndly, i have 100k at hand now and looking for what to invest it in. thats why i wanted to attend d seminar and then invest in this biz. pls what do u now advice?
thks all for awaited reply.
Well I got an idea of this business when I brought one material from one bethelmandes of a guy, I got some marketing ideas that really helped me when in the oil business, I grew so fast that people started calling for my services, but it's not as easy as they paint it, you have to have the zeal to succeed and most importantly you need to be where u will get access to them oil guys, if you are interested in the ebook holla @ me let's deal. Here is my card.
Re: Onome Maureen Defraud Us In The Name Of Oil And Gas Investment Beware by timothyanike(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hello g4success, I am Timothy Anike. You can check me out on Facebook: Anike Timothy. You can also check my Facebook page on the Oil & Gas business at www.facebook.com/theoilgasproject

First off, the oil & gas business can be understood if only you would let someone who does it well to explain it to you.

It is the type of business that enables you to assist both individuals and organizations to save money anytime they buy fuel or save maintenance cost as regards the engines of whatever machinery they use and in the long run you make money.

Some people who are ignorant of what the business is about say all sorts of things(well bad belle is allowed) but when they get to know what the business truly is, they would realize that it's not a business that requires the sale of petrol, diesel, kerosene and gas but a business that is driven by a comprehensive oil-soluble fuel treatment called Xtreme Fuel Treatment or XFT for short. This product has 4 main benefits

1. Increases in fuel economy
2. Improves engine performance
3. Prolongs engine life
4. Reduces harmful emissions

All in all those 4 main benefits are compressed into 2 namely

1. Increase in fuel economy
2. Improvement in engine performance

Now what about the business side?

There are three ways you can do the business.

1. Consulting
You connect a company to LivElite International(www.liveliteintl.com) by dropping a proposal(which is provided by the company and enhanced by other partners with the company) then you do a presentation of the company requests that even tho you have to strongly suggest it for the company because they are the ones paying money for the product.

When or if the company pays for a certain amount of product, then the manufacturing company in the US pays you 25% of purchase price made by the company requesting the product(there are a few other financial benefits which I may not have the space to explain here)

2. Autoship
This is a business practice that requires introducing people who use petrol diesel kerosene or gas daily for their machinery or whatever it is they need petroleum products for. These ones like taxi drivers, tricycle operators, restaurant owners even ordinary car owners etc would need the product to save fuel and money. They will form your clientele because they will be buying regularly from you.

3. Franchise
This is the type of business where you confer the rights to other people who are equally financially-motivated and business-minded to join in building a huge team of business developers. This is where network marketing comes in. You can do seminars and all that to get people to come and you introduce them to the business opportunity and leave them to make a decision.

You may choose to do business modules 1 or 2 or 3 or all, it's up to you.

Let me clear up this issue ambit someone calling Onome Maureen a scam. Ut is very wrong for people to say what they don't know merely because of what they perceived. In the book Success Through Postive Mental Attitude, it's called lack of Accurate thinking.

Onome has a subscriber list, she advertises her business through the subscriber list. When she advertised the Oil & Gas biz launch. To her subscribers, she asked them to pay 5k. Initially I was against that but in a second thought or consideration I said to myself that anyone can choose to sell his or her market at any cost. I paid N7,500 when I attended it the first time at Opebi, Ikeja. Now when we started we charged attendees 1k and later went up to 2k. So in the hall there was always a. If of those who paid 2k and those who paid 5k. Some even paid 10k sometime last year to attend.

What Onome simply did was to direct those people to our venue for the biz launch to get the same info they would have gotten if they were in her locality. The only thing Onome can't change is the sign-on fee. So the person complaining and calling her fraudulent should get his facts right. She sold to you what she wanted. LG Smart TV of 42" sells at 130k at FOUANI VI Lagos. Do you know that the price is much higher here in Abuja? So plz dont get into what you don't know it's length and breadth or even it's origin. If you feel you don't know why certain things are the way they are, the most plausible.course of action is to ASK QUESTIONS.
Re: Onome Maureen Defraud Us In The Name Of Oil And Gas Investment Beware by OnomeMaureen: 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Thank you for your explanation Mr. Timothy.

I didn't respond to this post until now because you did a good job with your explanation.
As for the materials promised, we did give them out to participants who paid N5,000.

Maybe something happened regarding yours.

In the interim, I didn't see your email query and I apologise for that.

But to say I scammed you when you paid for a seminar and the seminar actually
held, you attended it at the said advertised venue and it delivered what you paid
for is wrong.

Do contact me via email regarding your earlier query.

Thank you
Onome Maureen

P.S: This seminar was not organised sorely by me. It was organised by
a combination of Mr. Ejoke Enakirerhi, aka Joke Enaks, Mr. Akin Akindejoye,
Mr. Precious Enakirerhi and others

(1) (Reply)

Working From Home Or From The Office, which do you prefer? / Oceanic Bank Denies Sacking 1,200 More Workers, Slashes Salaries By 30% - Latest News / How To Write A CV 'curriculum Vitae' | Format | Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.