Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ifeann, Vooks Malvisguy, Truthman The Iranian Ayatollahs Are Worse Than ISIS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifeann, Vooks Malvisguy, Truthman The Iranian Ayatollahs Are Worse Than ISIS (557 Views)

Vooks, This Is A Call Out / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In / Letter To Ifeann (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeann, Vooks Malvisguy, Truthman The Iranian Ayatollahs Are Worse Than ISIS by basilico: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
They desire the return if the mahdi and are working hard towards that goal. At least ISIS desires territory, murder kuffar, enslave murtads, etc.
The regime of the Ayatollah wants the end of the world.Read this shocking article about Shi'a Islam

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5359/iran-nuclear-theology
Re: Ifeann, Vooks Malvisguy, Truthman The Iranian Ayatollahs Are Worse Than ISIS by Ifeann(f): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
basilico:
They desire the return if the mahdi and are working hard towards that goal. At least ISIS desires territory, murder kuffar, enslave murtads, etc.
The regime of the Ayatollah wants the end of the world.Read this shocking article about Shi'a Islam

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5359/iran-nuclear-theology

Yes I know the Iranian conservative ayatollahs are a dangerous set but I don't think they are worse than isis. Isis are uncivilized blood thirsty babaric set of Mohammedians.
Re: Ifeann, Vooks Malvisguy, Truthman The Iranian Ayatollahs Are Worse Than ISIS by basilico: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
ISIS mujahids are usually high on drugs. They kill those who don't see their world view.
So do those Mullahs.. In the long run the Militant IS wants Territorial rights under Sharia while the Ayatollahs want a hasty return of the 12th hidden Imam who will fight Dajjal, break all crosses. They are apocalyptic. ISIS justs wants to continue the murderous thieving way of the prophet until everyone becomes a Muslim. The Ayatollahs want to see the end of the world. Once Imam returns he will fight all non Muslims and all religion will only be Allah.
Better IS than the Mahdi.
Re: Ifeann, Vooks Malvisguy, Truthman The Iranian Ayatollahs Are Worse Than ISIS by limamintruth: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
They are all birds of a feather. For now, isis is the more brutal & cruel one, while the ayatollahs are the subtle ones.
Re: Ifeann, Vooks Malvisguy, Truthman The Iranian Ayatollahs Are Worse Than ISIS by SalC: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2015
I recently heard that story or will I call that prophesy believed by muslims that iran will fulfil the prophesy to aid the cause of Islam dominating the world. The person who told me this even said that it was that prophesy, America is afraid of thereby refusing iran developing their nuclear energy.

(1) (Reply)

Is Smoking A Sin? / A Born Muslim, Ali Haruna, Testifies Against Muhammad & Islam / 8 Lies That Destroy Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.