Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

A Born Muslim, Ali Haruna, Testifies Against Muhammad & Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Born Muslim, Ali Haruna, Testifies Against Muhammad & Islam (562 Views)

Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / A Born Muslim, Ali Haruna, Testifies Against Muhammad & Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Born Muslim, Ali Haruna, Testifies Against Muhammad & Islam by dhahunk: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2015
Do you think He is wrong? Well, this one came after the one we shared just yesterday. See link:

https://www.nairaland.com/2467987/muslims-currently-massively-reverting-christianity

Many muslims are fed up of Islam but the fear of apostasy punishment will not allow them exercise their will though Islam says Allah gives free will but denies its use. See testimony below:

Emma Oba
Hello my friend, how are you. Thanks for your post. Pls tell me, you go with Islam name. Are not a muslism pls?
Like· Edit·28 minutes ago
Ali Haruna
I was born a muslem
Like· Delete· Report·21 minutes ago
Emma Oba
God bless you, brother, you have good spirit. Bear in heart, God is with you. Which religion do you belong now?
Like· Edit·13 minutes ago
Emma Oba
‪#Leia‬ ‪#Suhayl‬ ‪#Siyal‬ ‪#Marshall‬ ‪#Lamidi‬ ‪#Aharuna‬ ‪#Asif‬ ‪#Fazil‬ ‪#Adil‬ ‪#Ahmed‬. The truthful are blessed, why accomplice the ugliness of Islam? To what end? It is said, that God is holy - by both Islam and Christianty, now, do you think Allah is holy? And If Allah is not holy, do you think then that Allah is the Creator. Allah is not the Father thus not our God - we Christians know that...
Like· Edit·9 minutes ago
Emma Oba
If Allah the god of the muslims is not our God though he is one entity even as our God whom we call Father is also one entity. Who then is Allah, seeing that he is entirely different from our God. Who is Allah?
Like· Edit·6 minutes ago
Ali Haruna
My religion is hvn total faith in Christ.
Like· Delete· Report·5 minutes ago
Ali Haruna
I worship at pentecost
Like· Delete· Report·4 minutes ago
Emma Oba
I wont tell you a lie, my brother my very beloved brother. You are welcome to Jesus, the prince of peace. I am happy for your salvation in Christ Jesus, author of peace, love, humility, truthfulness, godliness etc. God bless you.

All happening daily and live @ https://m./806549239435216?refid=18&__tn__=C

(1) (Reply)

Mina Stampede Casualties By Country / What Are Some Different Methods Of Bible Study? / The Forgiveness Of Muhammad Shown To Non-muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.