Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres (16609 Views)

I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / JAMB Exam Hall In 1999 And 2014, Which Do You Prefer? / 10 Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babe's In Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Dammytrager(m): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hehe!!!...As we all know, we are the period of JAMB, so i've drafted a list of the possible types of people you'll meet in the exam centers.

1.The first timers: They look so young and naive and you begin to wonder how a small boy/gal can be writing JAMB you can spot them by thier behaviors of asking so many irrelevant questions like will calculators be given? how many questions in English? Etc

2.The fashion freaks: Need as say more about these people, they will go and buy new clothes and make new hairs for a day exam(na exam no b party na)

3.The I don't care: they don't care if they pass or fail JAMB, because na Private university their papa dey carry them go

4.Legend of Admission Seekers: Even Dibu knows these people; they have written JAMB up to 10 times(okay I exaggerated)

5.The Gurus these are the people that will score like 300+ in JAMB, you can hardly recognize them, them be like winch

6.Those that came to chyke gals and vise versa I wonder if these people have no ambition, they will be thinking about how to get the number of the fair gal with big boobs after the exam.

7.The expo carriers even if JAMB starts Oral based Test, they will still cheat, I wonder how they do it

8.Those who will pass

9.Those who will fail

10.Add yours and let the flow continuem
I wish all Jambites success, we go open testimony thread for Una, may you be part of that thread IJN.

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Eastherbunny(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
All I can say is good luck to all jambites God is your speed.

Is this what fp feels like.
'Spits'

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by IceSplash(f): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by jorrn: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
What is this one saying
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
2, 3 and 6 are very true. As a matter of fact some will dress as if they were going for a fashion parade alas nothing is up there.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by babysmart(f): 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
11. elderly ones who still av d determination to get a degree.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by cyberuzo(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
Those ones wearing Jamb T-shirts as as evidence of their 8 years "work experience" in writing Jamb.

Those that carry ababio chemistry under their skirt, Oxford dictionary under their shirt.

To earn as you learn, visit www.studypays.com

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by SuperModerator: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yawns...

Authentic jerseys, check my signature
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by wildchild1: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Bonapart(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Those who will come unprepared.
Waiting for manner to fall

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by steppin: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Op, which one u be?
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by mrpackager(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Acecube(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
repping no. 5... if u like no believe... bad belle na course
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by UnknownT: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Lol @ no. 7. Even if na Oral, dem go still cheat
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Those that don't know how to operate computer

This once haven't clicked or operate any computer before... They'll hope on God to succeed.

The runz lords

This once haven't written jamb like 4times... They normally get above 200 in jamb because of expo and below 150 in ap test.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by GboyegaD(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
Unfortunately, I do not know what category I belonged to back then. Anyways, that is now history.

Dammytrager, the category you themed legend of admission seekers, I think it is an offense to their personality. I do not think it is their choice to rewrite JAMB a number of times and I know someone who never scored below 220 yet had to write JAMB 6 times because he wanted to attend Ife.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Betboss(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
Lol!!!

--------------------------------------------------
Get Get A NEW WEBSITE !!!!

visit: www.rim.reapfast.com

Get
Get A NEW WEBSITE !!!!

Get A NEW WEBSITE !!!!

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
nice one, good luck to us all
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by rondo235: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
all jambite kposa..meanwhile any uniuyo man/female here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by orobs93(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Jamb one nightmare I over came after 3 attempts plus pd gree final year tins
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by valilo20(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
Success 2 d Jambites

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by lilmax(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by sophtaf(f): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hold on
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by omoadeleye(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
ujmm
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by sophtaf(f): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bonapart:
Those who will come unprepared.
Waiting for manner to fall
Lol
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
(11) Does that came to sit for pple.
(12) Does that came to supply expo.

Meanwhile . . . Blue is the colour.
Re: 10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam Centres by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
(11) Does that came to sit for pple.
(12) Does that came to supply expo.

Meanwhile . . . Blue is the colour.

(1) (2) (Reply)

School Gist/gossip / Lasu Admission Thread 2017/2018. / Access Jamb/utme Past Questions Online: Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.