Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

WAEC Questions and Answers Expo [Subscribe Here] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Questions and Answers Expo [Subscribe Here] (16526 Views)

Join Diligentlearners 2019 Ultimate Jamb Whatsapp Group Chat Here / Join JAMB UTME 2019 CANDIDATES Whatsapp Group Now ! (study& Info Group) / Join 2020 JAMB UTME WhatsApp Group by Examrelief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC Questions and Answers Expo [Subscribe Here] by Harbylon(f): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2017
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT EXAMRELIEF ASSISTANCE PROGRAM SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE FORTHCOMING WAEC EXAMINATION HAS STARTED, SUBSCRIBE WITH US NOW AND FREE YOURSELF FROM REWRITING WAHALA.

RECHARGE CARD PAYMENT (MTN CARD ONLY)

Choose from our below Subscription Price List that best Suite you, then Send the exact Amount Of Airtime To 08020886337

DIRECT TEXT (SMS) SUBSCRIPTION PRICE LIST

– ALL Subjects(Science, Art, Commercial) + Practicals: N18,000
=========================
– 9, 8 or 7 Subjects with Practicals involved: N7,000
– 9, 8 or 7 Subjects Without Practicals: N6,000
– 6 or 5 Subjects with Practicals involved: N5,000
– 6 or 5 Subjects Without Practicals: N4,500
– 3 or 4 Subjects with Practicals involved: N4,000
– 3 or 4 Subjects Without Practicals: N3,000

WHATSAPP SUBSCRIPTION PRICE LIST

– ALL Subjects(Science, Art, Commercial) + Practicals: N15,000
– 9, 8 or 7 Subjects with Practicals involved: N6,000
– 9, 8 or 7 Subjects Without Practicals: N5,000
– 6 or 5 Subjects with Practicals involved: N5,000
– 6 or 5 Subjects Without Practicals: N4,500
– 3 or 4 Subjects with Practicals involved: N3,500
– 3 or 4 Subjects Without Practicals: N2,500

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE WITH MTN CARD.
Send
(i) MTN CARD Pin(s).
(ii)Your Package
(iii) Subjects.
(iv) Phone number
(v) Total Amount Paid.
(vi) Your Exam Name (e.g WAEC)
to 08020886337

YOU WILL RECEIVE CONFIRMATION TEXT IMMEDIATELY OR AT THE NIGHT OF YOUR PAYMENT DAY.

WAEC RUNS PATTERN

– Direct Mobile Subscribers Get Answers Direct on their phones via SMS.

– WhatsApp Subscribers Get Answers Direct on their phones via WhatsApp.

@EXAMRELIEF WE DON’T TALK MUCH
Re: WAEC Questions and Answers Expo [Subscribe Here] by Harbylon(f): 5:10am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: WAEC Questions and Answers Expo [Subscribe Here] by Ofoegbus(m): 5:02am On Jan 11, 2018
Practice JAMB UTME here with our online CBT
http://www.freecbttest.com/utme/
Re: WAEC Questions and Answers Expo [Subscribe Here] by engrlouis: 5:58am On Nov 27, 2018
neco 2018 exam runs question and answers available now.

Re: WAEC Questions and Answers Expo [Subscribe Here] by engrlouis: 12:09am On Nov 29, 2018
waec result certificate mistake on date of birth correction.
Re: WAEC Questions and Answers Expo [Subscribe Here] by engrlouis: 6:32am On Nov 30, 2018
Re: WAEC Questions and Answers Expo [Subscribe Here] by engrlouis: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2018
Contact waec help-line phone number above for correction on any waec mistake / DoB on WAEC result to reflect on the waec certificate direct from waec data result ratification.
Re: WAEC Questions and Answers Expo [Subscribe Here] by engrlouis: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2018
Contact waec help-line phone number above for correction on any waec mistake / DoB on WAEC result to reflect on the waec certificate direct from waec data result .
Re: WAEC Questions and Answers Expo [Subscribe Here] by engrlouis: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2018
waec result certificate mistake on date of birth correction now
Re: WAEC Questions and Answers Expo [Subscribe Here] by jamesokaka: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
My name is Olu kimi. I am from Lagos state. I am here with a great news, and this year is the biggest year of my life. For the past 3 years now, i have not made my waec but all big thanks to God and Mr Richard who work in waec office, who helped me in this waec. all hope was lost and my result was very poor. my score was not good before Mr Richard upgraded my waec resuit, i am sharing this great testimony with all waec candidates who are in the same situation i was, back then, before Mr Richard helped me out. To those who just wrote their exam and those still writing. if you need any help for him to upgrade your waec, you can contact him on his number via 0810833338
Re: WAEC Questions and Answers Expo [Subscribe Here] by Pedro619: 6:48am On Aug 22, 2019
TEXT OR WHATSAPP MR PEDRO WITH THIS NUMBER FOR YOUR MIDNIGHT ANSWERS.

0 8 1 0 4 6 9 4 3 5 0

TEXT OR WHATSAPP MR PEDRO WITH THIS NUMBER TO JOIN THE GROUP.

0 8 1 0 4 6 9 4 3 5 0
Re: WAEC Questions and Answers Expo [Subscribe Here] by zona01: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2020
An enquiry into Niyi Osundare’s ‘The leader and the led‘ depicts different kinds of politicians who fight for power and leadership positions in Nigeria & Africa. The poem ‘The leader and the led’ by Niyi Osundare has 12 stanzas. Each stanza of the first seven stanzas has contrasting ideas, which presents the problems of leadership in Africa while the remaining stanzas proffer possible solutions. Each stanza carries unique meaning related to the understanding of the poem. Continue reading at https://kisswriters.com/an-enquiry-into-niyi-osundares-the-leader-and-the-led/

(1) (Reply)

Lab-grown Brains Could Replace Silicon-based Computer Chips / Updates From JAMB CAPS Intensive Training and Sensitization Forum / How UI Sacked Adenike Ogunshe Over ‘refusal To Vacate Office’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.