Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear (28856 Views)

Julius Agwu And Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today / Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by borlarge(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by funmo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Not bad tho. But he should go for paternity test cos those children look like bastards and going by the promiscuous nature of Nigerian girls, the wife might have been impregnated by another man

#team foreign girls cool

big bros ! I hail o o

please is your mum a female?

seems you are half-caste or something!!!
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
The guy for stand now, we go still see the shoes.
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by DeDonn1: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
D father fold his trouser leg as if he will talt reach am in future grin grin

No P sha once there's life there will be hope
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by sexyjennik(f): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Melinde:
Is it from eyes? Julius is looking too sick.
It's so obvious. When I saw him giving awards in the just concluded AMVCA,i was like omg shocked what's wrong with this dude cos he looks unhealthy. Am sure d guy is sick.

He is using money and paparazzi to cover up. I just hope it's not that serious
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Henrolla(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
nice shoe..money speaking
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by IYANGBALI: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
This guy looks sick,I hope not what ayam thinking
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Nihilist: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
Those arent Jordans though
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by inme: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
See as Julius dry like dry fish
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by kowema(f): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=dechandel post=31497088]The boy is cute.. Potential heartbreaker!![/quote you are funny ma'am
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by pretydiva(f): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Not bad tho. But he should go for paternity test cos those children look like bastards and going by the promiscuous nature of Nigerian girls, the wife might have been impregnated by another man

#team foreign girls cool
y is dat u reason wit ur anus..

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by PAINGAIN: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool
did u have to use d word "BASTARD"? Some people sef.
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by papaput2(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Nihilist:
Those arent Jordans though

Are you sure? I think they are retro 1 air jordans
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by kenchuworld: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
nice one
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
Godmother:
Really cute. Why is wifey not in the pix with them.
She sef for rock her own too naa.

do you still stay in Orile-Agege?
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
jessiecah:

Na she snap am
Gate man for snap dem na undecided
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Sugahylz(f): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Dyt:

Old enuf to be ur big aunt
kiss

i see y u fart carelessly lipsrsealed
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Accurate11(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
dat girl resemble Julius wife's ex
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by konjivity: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
I see three kids sitting on the couch and smiling to the camera
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by frainc(m): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls nairalander show some love by listening or downloading my dance track
"Erekere" http://mp3twit.com/uZP

Or
Rap Track "Fisile"
http://mp3twit.com/v04

This is the only way you can help a brother for now

Thank you

.....F'rainbow.....

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Vivipop(f): 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
pretydiva:
y is dat u reason wit ur anus..
@PAINGAIN and @pretydiva,You shouldn't have replied that attention seeker. By the time nobody replies his nonsense comments then he will know that nobody cares about his stu.pid comments.
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by starboynation(f): 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
konjivity:
I see three kids sitting on the couch and smiling to the camera
Lol yea
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Godmother(f): 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
papawemba:

do you still stay in Orile-Agege?

I never stayed in orile agege
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by creamynuela88: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Godmother:
Really cute. Why is wifey not in the pix with them.
She sef for rock her own too naa.

Na she snap d pix grin
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by pretydiva(f): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Vivipop:
@PAINGAIN and @pretydiva,You shouldn't have replied that attention seeker. By the time nobody replies his nonsense comments then he will know that nobody cares about his stu.pid comments.
d guy is so fvckin annoyin
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by starboynation(f): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool
Xup, pls how do u add image to you signature?
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Reaper231(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool

bro u cn observe that a lot of pple nw ignore you. Why yu always talking with so much hate in yu? yu sound like someone with a bruised ego or emotionally wounded. if yu ar not any of the above then yu lack self esteem. ive seen d vulgar language yu used in insulting nig girls on how they smell......that's crude.u always spewing lubbish.
I knw yu may not have respect for Nig women but have a little respect for the sanctity of marriage. Children r naturally expected to have traits of either or both parents. Ask for a pix of Julius Agwu's wife before yu say things capable of wrecking a beautiful and lovely family. i knw yu are suffering for insatiable crave for attention bt yu can be more positive with ur approach. the way u insult our ladies i doubt if yu were born of a woman. #TeamBrownSugar#TeamChocolateBeauty#

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
Godmother:

I never stayed in orile agege

your house looks like my former compound in Orile-Agege.
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by hertz9te(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
why does he look like a disabled
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by ManTiger(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool
Guy, u need to move on, i've noticed your sheer dislike about Naija babe,
If truly someone has stab your heart, just move on, maybe you both are not meant to be.
Research also shows that a bottle of Orijin drink can cure a depressed mind for 6hrs but drink responsibly!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by MzQueen(f): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sharp eye grin
dechandel:
The boy is cute.. Potential heartbreaker!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Balotelli’s Sister Pregnant For Obafemi Martins / Checkout Comedian AY Before And Now - Photo / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Acquired A G-wagon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.