Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) (36705 Views)

Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) / Davido Flies Private Jet To Congo (photos) / Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by Anita2014: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2015
pb plus oil and gas learning hub Presents:

FLOW STATION PRODUCTION PROCESS OPERATIONS.

Target Audience-

1. Engineers/Technicians working as Maintenance Supervisors willing to understand the principle behind Flow station Operations.
2. Individuals willing to pursue a career in the field of Production Operator.
3. Fresh graduands from universities and Polytechnics.

COURSE CONTENT

Crude oil production.

Flow station start up and shutdown operation.

bean sizing and Replacement.

oil inlet Manifold Operations

Different types of separation process

Well test Operations. etc.

Date: 16th-20th March

Training Fee: #30,000.

Venue: 128 Effurun/Sapele Rd, by Hotel De Mark, Warri, Delta State.

Accommodation: #3000. (optional)

BENEFITS
1. A certificate of course completion recognized in all the oil and gas industries in Nigeria. ( DPR and British Safety Council Approved.)
2. Course Materials and field visit inclusive.
3. increased Efficiency in your current Job.
4. We also Recommend you to potential employers upon a successful training completion ( this is only a privileged).

Contact Us- www.pbplusoilandgas.com, call- 08065297614, Email- anita.kotor@pbplusoilandgas.com
Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2015
It show where her priority lies and what she values. #Privatejetthings. As if it add one inch to her life or that of her children.

6 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by adekennis(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
So because she wore a 'silly' gown to visit the president now you basically concluded she is a slut and all actresses are sluts? undecided I don't know what others think about you but you sound pretty smart to me. cool

FriedPlantain
You r a low life attention seeker..Yarning dust all over forum

8 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by mployer(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2015
Fear of bokoharam.

She probably thought they are up to something.
Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by oyin01(m): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2015
And this made front page on a Wednesday morning? When we have few days to election, our soldiers waring against bokobaram and our girls have not been found, petrol is scarce, Fayose talking anyhow, GEJ is not ready to go back to otueke, We don't even know where Pa Buhari is this morning.....etc I think seun has been kidnapped. Since when flying private jet becomes headline?

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by QuiverBox(f): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2015
Prettychyna:
Living life to its fullest!

https://instagram.com/p/0CfmBQTdcL/

why are her feet so black compared to her face

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by victorD3: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2015
The kind strafing this girls dey straff eh!

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by Jokay07(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Omoni Oboli is happily married and a happy mother of three kids, that she is flying in a private jet does not necessarily equate to her dating a politician. Women (especially a celeb like her) can have powerful men as friends without necessarily having to offer them sex in return. Or are you saying every man that has helped your sister in one way or the other phucked her before doing so?

FriedPlantain
Akuko umuazi..... Can you buy a brand new p.jet for a girl in nigeria without gettin sumtin some goodies in return?

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2015
adekennis:
You r a low life attention seeker..Yarning dust all over forum
fool, because you live and dine with prostitutes all around you does not mean every woman is one or all actresses are one. E-diot angry

FriedPlantain

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by DoTheNeedful: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Omoni Oboli is happily married and a happy mother of three kids, that she is flying in a private jet does not necessarily equate to her dating a politician. Women (especially a celeb like her) can have powerful men as friends without necessarily having to offer them sex in return. Or are you saying every man that has helped your sister in one way or the other phucked her before doing so?

FriedPlantain

Dey there dey dull. Friends undecided. I dont trust naija men and the so called yeyebrities. There are very few genuinely kindhearted folks in naija

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by harry509: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2015
Airforce1:
which politician is dating her?
ask oga JONA...

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by XBLadez: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2015
Good for her
Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by synergycom19: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:

FriedPlantain
Powerful males friends ko powerful males friends ni

7 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by ElFenomeno1: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:

FriedPlantain

She is fu.....cking GEJ!

4 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by UnknownT: 10:09am On Mar 11, 2015
Oh! How i hate all these hastags on social media
Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:

FriedPlantain

No be only FriedPlantain Na Roasted Potato!!! SMH!!!

And nw To ur post, mind u it vry rare 4 a powerful wealthy man or Politician to keep granting a woman(A celebrity at dat) favours without him collecting sumtin in Return!! E no fit Happen lailai 4 our obodo Naija.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 11, 2015
Jokay07:
Akuko umuazi..... Can you buy a brand new p.jet for a girl in nigeria without gettin sumtin some goodies in return?
Dude read well, no where in the write up Was it stated that the jet was bought for her. The jet was only used to transport her to her desired destination not procured on her behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2015
Ok happy for you.
Who is feat? He is in every song
Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALL I SEE IS AN OLOSHO DISGUISING AS AN ACTRESS

There is something called Google

The woman is married to a son of a billionare

Stop hating

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2015
Prettychyna:
Living life to its fullest!

https://instagram.com/p/0CfmBQTdcL/
This is someone else's private jet. These girls are call-girls. They keep on jumping from one bed to another.

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by hammedkola(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmm, am I the only one seeing this? angry

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by DeeCherry(f): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Omoni Oboli is happily married and a happy mother of three kids, that she is flying in a private jetdoes not necessarily equate to her dating a politician. Women (especially a celeb like her) can have powerful men as friends without necessarily having to offer them sex in return. Or are you saying every man that has helped your sister in one way or the other phucked her before doing so?

FriedPlantain
Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by Jokay07(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Dude read well, no where in the write up Was it stated that the jet was bought for her. The jet was only used to transport her to her desired destination not procured on her behalf.
then I will assume that you didn't understand what you typed. I drew my question from this

FriedPlantain:
Women (especially a celeb like her) can have powerful men as friends without necessarily having to offer them sex in return. Or are you saying every man that has helped your sister in one way or the other phucked her before doing so?
Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by dominique(f): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2015
She looks fit after 3 boys. Pres Jona's money is working sha, carry go madam nothing do you.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by Sanuzi(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2015
Airforce1:
which politician is dating her?
Funny ans
Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2015
Jokay07:
then I will assume that you didn't understand what you typed. I drew my question from this

and where in my post did I Imply the jet was purchased for her?
Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2015
So wats so special abt it
Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by wurnoahmad(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2015
big gal
Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[s]Omoni Oboli is happily married and a happy mother of three kids[/s], that she is flying in a private jet does not necessarily equate to her dating a politician. [s]Women (especially a celeb like her) can have powerful men as friends without necessarily having to offer them sex in return.[/s] Or are you saying every man that has helped your sister in one way or the other phucked her before doing so?

And for those of you quoting me to yarn dust, please learn to read well. The jet was not procured on her behalf neither was she dashed the phone, it was only used to transport her to her desired destination.

FriedPlantain
Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by kingjosephat(m): 10:32am On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALL I SEE IS AN OLOSHO DISGUISING AS AN ACTRESS
Na u talk am oh, my hand no dey oh
Re: Omoni Oboli Flies Private Jet (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:

And for those of you quoting me to yarn dust, please learn to read well. The jet was not procured on her behalf neither was she dashed the phone, it was only used to transport her to her desired destination.

FriedPlantain

U are a joker.
Are u her ADC or spoke personnel?

Is she a celebrity?
Honestly speaking, am just getting to hear of such name for the first time.
A mother of 3 happily married twitting like that.
If she is a celebrity as u labeled her ,it wouldn't have made headlines that she flown a private jet.
BTW! Private jet should have been a personal belongings, thus the name.
If she chattered a flight to take her to her desired destination then I would love to know her more.
In my street, lincon Navigators G-Wagon and limo are out there for hire.
Should I start taking selfie each time I enjoy myself.

Cheap popularity not celebrity

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Valentine With Makeup Free Photo / Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) / How Illbliss Treated His Wife Like A Queen Despite Eight Years Of Childlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.