Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

“wenger Asked Me To Celebrate In Front Of Van Gaal” – Danny Welbeck - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “wenger Asked Me To Celebrate In Front Of Van Gaal” – Danny Welbeck (964 Views)

Real Madrid Fan Pours Milk On Himself To Celebrate Champions League Win / Man Jumps In A Gutter To Celebrate Barcelona's Historic Victory. PICS / Cameroonian Drinks To Celebrate Leicester, Slumps After The Excessive Drinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“wenger Asked Me To Celebrate In Front Of Van Gaal” – Danny Welbeck by anthon47(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
After scoring the winner against his former club, Arsenal Striker, Danny Welbeck, confessed to Journalists during the post game Press Conference that his manager Arsene Wenger asked him to celebrate in front of van Gaal if he did score.

Manchester United v Arsenal - FA Cup Quarter Final

“Yeah, the Gaffer asked me to run up to Mr Van Gaal and do something crazy like yell ‘You just got Welbecked!’ or maybe do a Sturridge dance” the striker told pressmen.

The Striker who was ignominously let go by his boyhood club Manchester United, where Louis Van Gaal said he was ‘not good enough’, and replaced by a now misfiring Radamel Falcao, said it was hard returning to Old Trafford, but he didnt regret celebrating his goal.

“I actually wanted to celebrate in front of Van Gaal, but as I was running to the touchlines Ryan Giggs gave me the eye. I think he meant “Don’t let me go Imogen on your Sister, lad”. So i stopped. Arsene was really mad at me”

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao (fight Of The Century) / Barclays Premier League 2015/2016 Fixture List. It's A New Season / Fifa Releases 59-man Ballon D'or List For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.