Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Dad Complains About Me Listening To Music - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Complains About Me Listening To Music (724 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Complains About Me Listening To Music by mrsuperswag(m): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2015
Hey guys, I jex want to know if this is nrmal or if it is at least happening to any1 else, my father complains anytime he sees me with my earpiece or if hears any music coming from my room even though he listens to music himself in his car, in his office etc...its getting me pissed because I fail to see reason why he has a problem with it, so I want to know if its a new trend with parents with their children listening to music or its my father.
Re: My Dad Complains About Me Listening To Music by kestolove95(m): 12:32am On Mar 11, 2015
Depend on d song u listening to...'knw papa go like to see him pikin dey hear"run mad"..or "jogodo" grin
Re: My Dad Complains About Me Listening To Music by hammedkola(m): 12:49am On Mar 11, 2015
Too much of everything is bad...slow it down bro wink
Re: My Dad Complains About Me Listening To Music by vjsmiles: 12:52am On Mar 11, 2015
tell us you havent been listening to wizkid in my bed angry
Re: My Dad Complains About Me Listening To Music by menix(m): 1:45am On Mar 11, 2015
Som dad feels u can easily get addicted, thus affecting ur eduactional performance..

Before gaining admission who born mii to wear ear phone parading in his house.

Its ova 10yrs now buh pop man still sings it to my younger onez that he sent mii to skool to bcome to DJ, i aint one oo buh cous every session i changed my CD player.

So bro som pop man detest their kids frm listening to music often.
Re: My Dad Complains About Me Listening To Music by missdebs(f): 2:56am On Mar 11, 2015
just bear with hm, rememba one day you would do the same to ur kids as d pop culture then will be much wierder

1 Like

Re: My Dad Complains About Me Listening To Music by mrsuperswag(m): 4:37am On Mar 12, 2015
hammedkola:
Too much of everything is bad...slow it down bro wink
nobody said anyting about too much of anything, I'm talking bout at al at al.
Re: My Dad Complains About Me Listening To Music by mrsuperswag(m): 4:44am On Mar 12, 2015
vjsmiles:
tell us you havent been listening to wizkid in my bed angry
I hate that song.

(1) (Reply)

9 Reasons To Stop Getting Hurt And Disappointed With People / Picture Of The Scorpion I Killed In My Compound / 14 Reasons To Know A Real Gentel Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.