Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. (37251 Views)

VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User / After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / TBT-Throw Back Picture Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by jaymichael(m): 12:38am On Mar 15, 2015
Mutuwa:
The opening theme was scary then..esp when d hunter meets a terrible looking monster in the bushes..
Ya, I love that monster part.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by lolaxavier(m): 12:40am On Mar 15, 2015
This is awesome. Wish I could go back in time...

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by topas100(m): 12:41am On Mar 15, 2015
jzdoberman:
Bros and sis time has really rolled by...at times I wish I could turn back time when LIFE was REAL fun, watching well-meaningful Nigerian movies, listening to good & well composed Nigerian musics from the North to the South of Nigeria, likes of Jide Obi, Blackky, Christina Igbokwe,Onyeka Owenu, Ebenezer Obey, Sunny Ade etc endless memories!
We can't stop time...LIFE goes on and on.
We should thank BABA GOD for giving us the privilege of seeing and discussing our present and the past.
u are right.so much has hapnd btw yesteryears and 2day.

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by shegsrules(m): 12:46am On Mar 15, 2015
Iyanusele:
Good old days ........when we looked forward to watching Tales by Moonlight

I can't really think about any Soap that worth any memory in the nearest future.........Even super story

Justthinkingaloud#

Can't remember the names of the programme but the main actors stanley obasi, ramota n otiko the drunkard after which their was that of chief odiete, annet n late jt tom-west by 8 to 9pm
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by IykeD(m): 12:49am On Mar 15, 2015
One of d best shows on TV back in d days. How time flies
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by DozieInc(m): 1:00am On Mar 15, 2015
Mehn time flies, then we do anytin to watch tales by moonlight, - complete errands on time, sneak to a friend's house to watch, be on our best behavior - anyday u miss TBML was like they didn't buy u Xmas cloth during Xmasminutes. minutes b4 d program, u alert ur frndz n neighbors, u invite frndz to ur house to watch... here is anoda Intrstin part, after TBML all d children in d hood gada n share morals of d story, n xchange stories of dia own. at times I think children of d 21st century missed a lot.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Ndipe(m): 1:03am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Ipledge:
i like ur face and ur lips
And I like your phone
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 15, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I could bring em back tho
How do you intend to do so?
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 15, 2015
darlingnuel:

Why not?
Because of me and you and the other ones
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 15, 2015
dovelike:

And I like your phone
lol,that's wickedness...my phone it's only thing u like
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 15, 2015
dovelike:

How do you intend to do so?
Take u back to that time when u felt so safe and loved
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 15, 2015
Ipledge:
lol,that's wickedness...my phone it's only thing u like
Yeah. Since I can't see you clearly.
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 15, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Take u back to that time when u felt so safe and loved
How will you do that? cheesy

Wait oo. I think am among the indomie generation.
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by jidesp(m): 1:29am On Mar 15, 2015
joystickextendr:

i think they are showing it on Thursdays now from 6 to 6:30 nt really sure but it isnt as interesting as the one way back in the 80's -early 20's embarassed

LOL. It cant be as interesting as it was back then. The tortoise in their storys are now NINJA's

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by bookkeepers: 1:32am On Mar 15, 2015
Sweet memories. This was the only programme Dad allowed me to watch. Once it was 6.30pm on Sundays he would send for me. Even if his friends came to visit at that time, he would tell them it was his daughter's tv time.
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:35am On Mar 15, 2015
dovelike:
cry And this can never come back again
It's shown on Friday evenings. But it's not interesting like in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 15, 2015
dovelike:

Yeah. Since I can't see you clearly.
lol,Shey u won see me clearly?
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by bookkeepers: 1:38am On Mar 15, 2015
[q kissuote author=phlio post=31529720]jimmy is a master story teller...he has a stage voice.. aunty we done old oo[/quote] That was storyland. Jimmy's baritone was superb.
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 15, 2015
dovelike:

How will you do that? cheesy

Wait oo. I think am among the indomie generation.
Come closer. Let me whisper into your ears
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Ipledge:
lol,Shey u won see me clearly?
Please smiley
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 15, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Come closer. Let me whisper into your ears
My mummy will not like that. embarassed
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by cacali(f): 2:25am On Mar 15, 2015
menix:
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!
This is d best throw back i ve seen this yr.
Every sunday evening was a day to watch out for..
Dad enjoyed it too nd would call our attention once its starts.

So happy wiv u OP, dis was a programme i dont joke wiv...

Well dez indomie kids wuld b like wat all dis art work u uploaded..
Sunday evenings, was it 5.30pm or 6.30pm was a no miss for me. Would just sit in front of d TV. Can even still remember the soundtrack. Those were good memories.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 15, 2015
dovelike:

Please smiley
check my dp,u will see my passport photograph there
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Proffdada: 2:56am On Mar 15, 2015
GboyegaD:
I loved listening to Aunty Nkem. I remember sometimes when she uses the opening phrase "Gatana gatana nku".

and we would chorus:" I sold one limca!!!"
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by DePrynCe: 3:30am On Mar 15, 2015
De signature tune tht ushers-in de program was wht thrills me as I still mumble on it today!

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Revolva(m): 3:36am On Mar 15, 2015
sad sad sad
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Ranoscky(m): 3:55am On Mar 15, 2015
Those days...
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Gentlebabs(m): 4:40am On Mar 15, 2015
"Dindindin dindindin din, dindin dindin". Waoh! So soothing, memories of yester years...

3 Likes

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 15, 2015
phlio:
for we that have tasted life you should remember this pic before the start of tales by moonlight.

op.. believe me or not.. you made me cry Iol.. I miss my youthful days
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Dahveydson(m): 5:23am On Mar 15, 2015
If you didn't watch this as a child... your childhood was not complete.
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Bdemmy(m): 5:26am On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari will bring it back.

Sai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning / Snake Killed At Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Gubi Campus Again (Photos) / Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.