Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,964 members, 7,956,615 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

Glo Bounce Is Now A Fraud. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Bounce Is Now A Fraud. (985 Views)

The Fraud In Slot Limited / GLO All Purpose Data Pack Is A Fraud / Glo Bounce Tariff Increased To 15kobo/sec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Bounce Is Now A Fraud. by lordizak(m): 6:33am On Mar 11, 2015
who else noticed this our 30mb no longer last 7days. the tariff is now high how can they say its a student friendly package when they are changing hand as customers increased? pls let's take to twitter and protest. we have to reach them.
Re: Glo Bounce Is Now A Fraud. by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 11, 2015
lol, see this guy, you're finding out? something that they changed since last year.
Re: Glo Bounce Is Now A Fraud. by lordizak(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2015
I knew of the Mb, name the call rate don change again.
Re: Glo Bounce Is Now A Fraud. by Halemat: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2015
pls o how do I activate my global line
Re: Glo Bounce Is Now A Fraud. by lordizak(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
they are now giving 15mb
Re: Glo Bounce Is Now A Fraud. by lordizak(m): 8:31am On Mar 17, 2015
if the can reduce it to a recharge of N100.
Re: Glo Bounce Is Now A Fraud. by idsamoo(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2015
Broda! Its not a fraud,haba,I called their customer care and I was told it has been reduced to 15mb,because that's what I got!,,so ask them what happen before you start misleading people o,,m still enjoying mine cos it now add up,,,
Re: Glo Bounce Is Now A Fraud. by lordizak(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
idsamoo:
Broda! Its not a fraud,haba,I called their customer care and I was told it has been reduced to 15mb,because that's what I got!,,so ask them what happen before you start misleading people o,,m still enjoying mine cos it now add up,,,

it is fraud check the meaning of the word.
they told us b4 we opted in, why not tell us b4 changing the initial packages?

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Blackberry Passport In Nigeria And Features / Infidelity Enhancement Mobile App "Fear", Now Available On IOS [photo] / Samsung To Iphone Transfer, Copy Sasmung Contacts To Iphone 6s/6s Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.