Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

40% Of Men Are Not The Fathers Of Their First Child – Lagos DNA Expert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 40% Of Men Are Not The Fathers Of Their First Child – Lagos DNA Expert (729 Views)

Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) / Emem Isong Expecting First Child With Husband (Photo) / 40% Of Men Are Not The Fathers Of Their First Child – Lagos DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40% Of Men Are Not The Fathers Of Their First Child – Lagos DNA Expert by supermodel2012: 6:36am On Mar 11, 2015
Dr Oyinwola Oni, a Lagos based DNA expert says that 40% of men do not know that they are not the biological fathers of their first child. Dr Oni said this while sharing his experience on how a former girlfriend wanted to force a set of twins on him. Read what he told City People below;

“How I got into doing DNA is an interesting story which all man should learn from. I lost my wife about 6 years ago. About that time there was a lady I have known for long in Nigeria but who now lives in the UK. I now said I will be in Germany on so,so date , can you come and see me? She came in November and we were together for four days. She left. I left. I got back home. I lost my wife four weeks after that. Then she became pregnant. She didn’t tell me. She waited for a year. After a year, she said she just wanted me to know what she did in Germany, that she now has twins for me-a boy and a girl. I said now that I can’t say anything. I am bereaved. Give me time. How do you want my in-laws to react. Do you know at the 1st year birthday, I was in London with a friend. We did one year birthday for the kids.

Continue this rather bizarre story here; http://www.360nobs.com/2015/03/40-of-men-are-not-the-fathers-of-their-first-child-lagos-dna-expert/
Re: 40% Of Men Are Not The Fathers Of Their First Child – Lagos DNA Expert by SOBSISRAEL(m): 7:10am On Mar 11, 2015
Yeh
Re: 40% Of Men Are Not The Fathers Of Their First Child – Lagos DNA Expert by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Interesting. not trying to be self righteous but folks should be faithful. stick to one partner or spouse pls. the dna doctor wouldnt hv gotten into that mess if he had been faithful to his wife. likewise the lady would hv been sure of the father if she had slept with one partner only.
Re: 40% Of Men Are Not The Fathers Of Their First Child – Lagos DNA Expert by samutd4u(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Chaii
Re: 40% Of Men Are Not The Fathers Of Their First Child – Lagos DNA Expert by supermodel2012: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
true, very true,
Loisemm:
Interesting. not trying to be self righteous but folks should be faithful. stick to one partner or spouse pls. the dna doctor wouldnt hv gotten into that mess if he had been faithful to his wife. likewise the lady would hv been sure of the father if she had slept with one partner only.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Why?!!! / No Breastfeeding For My Kids — Cossy Orjiakor / Sound Sultan Writes On Friendship With 2face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.