Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

J - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / J (1230 Views)

J.S.S 3 Boy Single Handedly Constructs Mobile Duplex [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

J by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 11, 2015
Jt
Re: J by kilokeys(m): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2015
hmm

u r a good writer.

couldn't u vent ur frustrations with ur pen?

when i am unhappy and i pick up my guitar.. i get very creative..

i read through ur long speech and i dont see anything extraordinary than what an average Nigerian youth faces.

i for talk say make u kill yasef na.. but ill leave that thrash talk for posters after me. FTCs must be nice grin

u think too much, u are too detailed.. life isn't as compact as a novel.. it isnt 400 pages..

its as long or as short as u want it to be.

u dont have to write ur story.. and its too early for autobiography..

so just chill and see how ur life plays out.. being positive
Re: J by Cutehector(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2015
The best part of wantin to commit suicide is d action itself. At dat moment, its either u convince urself dat u dnt want to die or u let go and kill urself. But whateva is d case, d lord says, those who endureth till d end shall be saved. He neva said those who endureth for a while and taketh thr own life will be saved. So its left for u to endure
Re: J by fwwins(m): 7:40am On Mar 11, 2015
You can actually start with nairaland
Re: J by misfab(f): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2015
yes...op u r supposed to b alive. al tins worketh together for good. one tin u shuld kno is we all hav our ups n downs....guess this is ur down. hang on n ur ups will soon emerge.
faith...hope....love...this three tins loose thee not.
e go beta.
*hugs*
Re: J by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2015
misfab:
yes...op u r supposed to b alive. al tins worketh together for good. one tin u shuld kno is we all hav our ups n downs....guess this is ur down. hang on n ur ups will soon emerge.
faith...hope....love...this three tins loose thee not.
e go beta.
*hugs*
Hmmmm, at tim
Re: J by fwwins(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2015
Blastfinito:
Hmmmm, at times I would feel as if there is no one like me, the other time as if I would die the next moment. My brain even seems to be my problem, cos it always engages me in rigorous brainstorming; searching the globe for a vestige of meaning in a bid to survive the times... seeking light relief frm my ponderous unctuousness. I like your comment. I will hang on for a while to see if there can be light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks.

There CAN and there WILL be light at the end of the the tunnel #bestrong
Re: J by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2015
fwwins:

There CAN and there WILL be light at the end of the the tunnel #bestrong
Thank u my man.
Re: J by misfab(f): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2015
Blastfinito:
Hmmmm, at times I would feel as if there is no one like me, the other time as if I would die the next moment. My brain even seems to be my problem, cos it always engages me in rigorous brainstorming; searching the globe for a vestige of meaning in a bid to survive the times... seeking light relief frm my ponderous unctuousness. I like your comment. I will hang on for a while to see if there can be light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks.

yea dear...hang on. its well smiley
Re: J by ifyalways(f): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2015
So, if your brother won't allow you work at his building site, you wont and cant look for another building site to work at ?

I don't understand really undecided
Re: J by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2015
Search
Re: J by ifyalways(f): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2015
Blastfinito:
He said it's an insult on his person. That means if I hav to disobey him, I hav to leave his house. Those contractors hav links wit one another, and they have general joints where they recruit people. I resemble him; contractors wil knw I'm his brother, cos, as an architect, he has designed building structures for many of those contractors. I think I answered you correctly, as you said you don't understand. Why I won't blame you is that 'yahoo guys' are everywhere, the herd of mindless internet fidlers, which you may think I belong.
So he wants you to remain idle in his house ? Your own sibling? The family structure is really broken and shaking.

I never thought of you as a yahoo boy.

PleaseI wish you the very best. Life's not fair, take charge of your life and if that means moving out of your brothers place, so be it.

2 Likes

Re: J by annalong: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2015
Hi. I have a feeling you are dealing with depression and you need to be in a good place mentally to be fit physically. As for your brothers wife, she might perceive you as a lazy person hence the disdain. You are acting too helpless for someone as intelligent as you seem.

Need i say there are a number of things you can do you only need to look around you and think beyond your problems and 'helplessness'. Everybody has at least 1 opportunity to explore around them, it is usually that they do not see the opportunity for what it is.

Your brain is definitely a problem, you overthink and overanalyze that leads to paralysis. I would have started the menial job first and wait for him to find out before deciding that every single 'contractor' knows my brother.

I pray God will give you strength to pass this dark times and see the light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: J by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
ifyalways:

So he wants you to remain idle in his house ? Your own sibling? The family structure is really broken and shaking.

I never thought of you as a yahoo boy.

PleaseI wish you the very best. Life's not fair, take charge of your life and if that means moving out of your brothers place, so be it.
What I'v learnt is dt only a mother can love her child unconditionally. I'm sorry 4 being erratic in my last response.
Re: J by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
annalong:
Hi. I have a feeling you are dealing with depression and you need to be in a good place mentally to be fit physically. As for your brothers wife, she might perceive you as a lazy person hence the disdain. You are acting too helpless for someone as intelligent as you seem.

Need i say there are a number of things you can do you only need to look around you and think beyond your problems and 'helplessness'. Everybody has at least 1 opportunity to explore around them, it is usually that they do not see the opportunity for what it is.

Your brain is definitely a problem, you overthink and overanalyze that leads to paralysis. I would have started the menial job first and wait for him to find out before deciding that every single 'contractor' knows my brother.

I pray God will give you strength to pass this dark times and see the light at the end of the tunnel.
One of the best responses so far! Thanks.
Re: J by annalong: 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
Blastfinito. I am glad that the truth sits well with you. Please keep us updated on the options you see and what you ended up doing. Taking your life might be the end of a journey but it also marks the beginning of 'another journey'.

Abeg make we know when your testimony don done.
Re: J by nat138: 12:45am On Mar 12, 2015
OP, there are many options of putting your written work out there. Have you heard of Okada Books?? It is a book reading app on the android platform that is mainly focused on African more specifically Nigerian authors. It is founded by Okechukwu Ofili, maybe you should try and get in touch with him to see how you can get your written work out there.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Most Important Things In Life? / 10 Choices You Wont Regret In 10 Years. / Borrow Me 50k I Will Give You 60k On Jan 2016 (pls Is Urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.