Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Has Satan Been Driven From Heaven When GOD Created Man? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Satan Been Driven From Heaven When GOD Created Man? (847 Views)

"Pastor Prays For Recharge Cards From Heaven Into His Members Phones". Photo / If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About / If God Created Everything, Who Created God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Satan Been Driven From Heaven When GOD Created Man? by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2015
this question got me thinking and i have asked a lot of people but the answers i have got are unsatisfactory. "where was satan when GOD created man? has he been driven from heaven? or he was still in heaven.
Re: Has Satan Been Driven From Heaven When GOD Created Man? by Cutehector(m): 7:35am On Mar 11, 2015
See d reason why ppo dnt read there bibles.
Re: Has Satan Been Driven From Heaven When GOD Created Man? by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
See d reason why ppo dnt read there bibles.
please elaborate.
Re: Has Satan Been Driven From Heaven When GOD Created Man? by Acekidc4(m): 7:40am On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Has Satan Been Driven From Heaven When GOD Created Man? by Cutehector(m): 7:41am On Mar 11, 2015
messpero90:
please elaborate.
my friend pls go and read the book of genesis. U wil see the answer thr.
Re: Has Satan Been Driven From Heaven When GOD Created Man? by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
my friend pls go and read the book of genesis. U wil see the answer thr.
bros e nr dey there o
Re: Has Satan Been Driven From Heaven When GOD Created Man? by Cutehector(m): 8:07am On Mar 11, 2015
messpero90:
bros e nr dey there o
kai!!! One time in d garden, d serpent came to meet eve and said, did God tell u not to eat of the tree of good and evil? Now dat sshould let u knw d devil had already been cast down frm heaven befor man was created

1 Like

Re: Has Satan Been Driven From Heaven When GOD Created Man? by SuperSuave(m): 8:16am On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
kai!!! One time in d garden, d serpent came to meet eve and said, did God tell u not to eat of the tree of good and evil? Now dat sshould let u knw d devil had already been cast down frm heaven befor man was created
Nice one.
Re: Has Satan Been Driven From Heaven When GOD Created Man? by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
hm hm nice and correct, thanks.
Re: Has Satan Been Driven From Heaven When GOD Created Man? by twosquare(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
messpero90:
this question got me thinking and i have asked a lot of people but the answers i have got are unsatisfactory. "where was satan when GOD created man? has he been driven from heaven? or he was still in heaven.
Satan was driven to the lower belts of darkness which most call Hell. He was not in heaven. They fell before the creation of Man on earth.
Re: Has Satan Been Driven From Heaven When GOD Created Man? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
messpero90:

Satan was in heaven when that happened. After God created Adam, Satan was apparently the angel God sent from heaven to be in Eden. Ezek 28:11-16

Satan was going to heaven and coming back as at that time. Even though he rebelled, God allowed him to be going to heaven. But he was latter chased down many years after the first century CE. Rev 1:1, 12:7-

(1) (Reply)

A Conversion Btw 2 Muslims On Why Islam Allows Marriage Between First Cousins / How Old Is The Earth? / How The 12 Apostles Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.