Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. (1927 Views)

Expectant Mum, Kids Stranded In U.S. After Husband’s Sudden Death (pic) / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. by SAMBARRY: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2015
I didn't bother reading the whole tales by moonlight but those abducted girls in Bokoharam custody are what you call stranded. No life, no hope, no sign of help, you cannot see your family, friends, siblings, parents etc for life. You cannot eat what you want, no school, no rest no care from anyone, waking up to see strange faces and strange people in a strange place with strange people raping and abusing you every day, bathing with filthy and contaminated swampy water that's what I call STRANDED

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. by njuwo(m): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2015
Procastination is a thief of time, every human is guilty of this at one certain time, i hate procastination, but that doesn't stop me from being a victim. Organisers of events knows Nigerians are strikers of this that's why they always put on their cards, NO AFRICAN TIME! Remembered, when i use to attend a small church, they start 8 o clock, i'll still be at home 5 minutes to 8 saying, nobody go don come, na me wan go start am. This is what goes on in every members heart sef, got to know of this when some of us confessed in one of their meetings. Prior to my words, when i get there by minutes pass 8 there will be no one till they'll start coming. Procastination is bad, it can make you lose something big, we all should stop procastinating now, me, myself inclusive, for us not to be victims of unlucky, stop procastination.
Re: He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. by 5minsmadness: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
See this guy, I thot u did something outrageous like sell your body for a quickie to one rich sugar mummy that was passing by or something angry
Re: He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I didn't bother reading the whole tales by moonlight but those abducted girls in Bokoharam custody are what you call stranded. No life, no hope, no sign of help, you cannot see your family, friends, siblings, parents etc for life. You cannot eat what you want, no school, no rest no care from anyone, waking up to see strange faces and strange people in a strange place with strange people raping and abusing you every day, bathing with filthy and contaminated swampy water that's what I call STRANDED

I appreciate your contribution. Actually, my topic and the body of the writing correspond although not what you were expecting.... I am also aware of the plight of the chibok girls but if I can't help it, does that mean I shouldn't post freely again??

4 Likes

Re: He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. by kristonium(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tell us the full story..
what happened after she drooped u?
Re: He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. by SAMBARRY: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
scribespad:

I appreciate your contribution. Actually, my topic and the body of the writing correspond although not what you were expecting.... I am also aware of the plight of the chibok girls but if I can't help it, does that mean I shouldn't post freely again??
eh ya

Re: He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
eh ya

Shallow!
Re: He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. by SAMBARRY: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2015
scribespad:

Shallow!
Caman dress joor. Yeynotu grin lipsrsealed
Re: He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Caman dress joor. Yeynotu grin lipsrsealed

U mean a dress in ur closet?? the last i checked, humans dnt dress but move. You shud pay ur Eng. teacher a visit...

Regards.

1 Like

Re: He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. by SAMBARRY: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
scribespad:

U mean a dress in ur closet?? the last i checked, humans dnt dress but move. You shud pay ur Eng. teacher a visit...

Regards.
ode.mgbeke feeling funky. Fronting like he doesn't understand pidgin. Abegiii dress joor. Oniranu grin tongue

Re: He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. by EfemenaXY: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
5minsmadness:
See this guy, I thot u did something outrageous like sell your body for a quickie to one rich sugar mummy that was passing by or something angry

I didn't bother reading the scroll because I saw your handle and was hoping you'll summarise the tale.

So what's the gist?
Re: He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. by 5minsmadness: 8:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I didn't bother reading the scroll because I saw your handle and was hoping you'll summarise the tale.

So what's the gist?

No mind the guy, he left for work with only N30 in his pocket, not enough to transport back home with and somehow he forgot about it only to find himself stranded at the end of work. Luckily some random driver picked him up and dropped him home. End of story oh. No spicy occurrence, no selling of his body for money, nothing.
Bleh.
Re: He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. by EfemenaXY: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
5minsmadness:

No mind the guy, he left for work with only N30 in his pocket, not enough to transport back home with and somehow he forgot about it only to find himself stranded at the end of work. Luckily some random driver(a lady) picked him up and dropped him home. End of story oh. No spicy occurrence, no selling of his body for money, nothing.
Bleh.

grin grin grin

You are naughty! cheesy
Re: He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ode.mgbeke feeling funky. Fronting like he doesn't understand pidgin. Abegiii dress joor. Oniranu grin tongue

Sweetheart, you sound very bitter and hateful. I haven't done anything to you, yet you threw in the first punch. How I wish you knew me, you would bite your fingers when you eventually do.

How will you call someone you do not know Ode.

How are you any different from the bokoharam insurgents that kidnapped the Chibok girls - which of course was your bone of contention?

Verbal abuse, Abducting, killing etc all have one thing in common - hate!

So my dear, search your conscience very well and tell me if you are spotless.

Stay blessed dear, God loves you even if those around you do not, okay? I feel your pains, but I am not the right person for your attitude.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 14, 2015
5minsmadness:

No mind the guy, he left for work with only N30 in his pocket, not enough to transport back home with and somehow he forgot about it only to find himself stranded at the end of work. Luckily some random driver picked him up and dropped him home. End of story oh. No spicy occurrence, no selling of his body for money, nothing.
Bleh.

Lmao, thanks though for taking out time to read it wink

1 Like

Re: He Was Stranded And Undecided On What To Do, See What Happened And What He Did. by SAMBARRY: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Shut up there. Who is sounding pained.no be you dey misyarn anyhow.now that i gave you a taste of your own venom that one make you dey preach meaningless sermons. Alainironu.so body fit pepper you like this grin grin grin

bitter ko sweet ni grin

oloshious fellow cheesy
scribespad:

Sweetheart, you sound very bitter and hateful. I haven't done anything to you, yet you threw in the first punch. How I wish you knew me, you would bite your fingers when you eventually do.

How will you call someone you do not know Ode.

How are you any different from the bokoharam insurgents that kidnapped the Chibok girls - which of course was your bone of contention?

Verbal abuse, Abducting, killing etc all have one thing in common - hate!

So my dear, search your conscience very well and tell me if you are spotless.

Stay blessed dear, God loves you even if those around you do not, okay? I feel your pains, but I am not the right person for your attitude.

(1) (Reply)

I Found Out He Was Married A Week Before Our Wedding / She Must First Go And Wee Wee(urinate)before Making Love,is It Normal? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.