Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Is Piercing Of The Female Child Ear An Ungodly Act? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Piercing Of The Female Child Ear An Ungodly Act? (609 Views)

Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] / Who Should Take Care Of Female Child,parents Or Boyfriends? / My Friend Win Lotto(baba Ijebu) But Refused To Claim The Money,say It's Ungodly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Piercing Of The Female Child Ear An Ungodly Act? by fboycaestro(m): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
it is no more news that some churches now preach against the piercing of the ear for a new born female child. I think this is part of the law of nature that you pierce the ear of a female child and not for a male child.
But one thing I have come to understand is that religion has changed so many laws of nature in this part of the world and we now allow religion to shape our way of life.
Why is it that we have take and accepted religion in a wrong way and have also denied ourselves the beauty of life because of this so called religion. You now notice that different churches now perceive different things in different ways. instances like naming ceremony,weddings and so on.
But the question is what do you think about piercing of ear for the female child at birth.
Re: Is Piercing Of The Female Child Ear An Ungodly Act? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
I wish we could all go back to the days before the whites came. Religion is the bane of africans

(1) (Reply)

Could Be This Love Or Foolishness / "This is Nigeria's Finest Moment"-Tinubu / South African Lady With N74m Concealed In Oats Arrested- PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.