Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

My Friend Win Lotto(baba Ijebu) But Refused To Claim The Money,say It's Ungodly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Friend Win Lotto(baba Ijebu) But Refused To Claim The Money,say It's Ungodly (2158 Views)

Bankers For Baba Ijebu (R & S Lotto Port Harcourt) / #savemayowa: We Won’t Stop Raising Money, Say Entertainers / (Baba Ijebu) Kessington Adebutu’s Youngest Wife Unveiled - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Win Lotto(baba Ijebu) But Refused To Claim The Money,say It's Ungodly by Mykel4God(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2015
Yesterday,i was at my friend's(Edward) place when he was notified that he has win #83,000 naira through the lotto(baba ijebu) he played,i was very happy for him,started jubilating and hailing him,calling him baba olowo,but i was surprised and shocked when he told me he will not be claiming the money

I asked him why he played it in the first place cos he is a devoted christian and he is also an interpreter in his church,he then narrated how he was lured into playing the game by one of his friend he went to go and meet at the lotto shop

He said playing the game in the first place is a sin,and that claiming the money is an additional sin and could lead him into trouble

Since yesterday,i had been thinking about the issue and i don't know what to do

Should i convince and persuade him to claim the money?,or should i just let it go?
Re: My Friend Win Lotto(baba Ijebu) But Refused To Claim The Money,say It's Ungodly by MRBrownJ: 10:57pm On May 03, 2015
then he should give the ticket to the first beggar he will meet on the street and be done with the headache.
Re: My Friend Win Lotto(baba Ijebu) But Refused To Claim The Money,say It's Ungodly by Aitee1: 10:58pm On May 03, 2015
Op you can lie oh undecided

Picture of the lotto ticket or...you know the rest nah

1 Like

Re: My Friend Win Lotto(baba Ijebu) But Refused To Claim The Money,say It's Ungodly by Mykel4God(m): 10:58pm On May 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:
then he should give the ticket to the first beggar he will meet on the street and be done with the headache.
Can you do that?
Re: My Friend Win Lotto(baba Ijebu) But Refused To Claim The Money,say It's Ungodly by Mykel4God(m): 11:00pm On May 03, 2015
Aitee1:
Op you can lie oh undecided

Picture of the lotto ticket or...you know the rest nah
Sorry,if i may sound rude,but why don't you ask for the ticket on google? tongue
Re: My Friend Win Lotto(baba Ijebu) But Refused To Claim The Money,say It's Ungodly by MRBrownJ: 11:04pm On May 03, 2015
sadly i cant, simply because A) i dont do things just because i am influenced by others and B) even if i did, i would certainly find ways to save someone with such money.

look around you...... go to any hospital and you will find someone who needs medicine/treatments to get better; go to any streets in 9ja and you will find someone who needs a meal, some warm clothes or somewhere to sleep..... so even if he doesnt want the money, he can surely find someone who "needs" the help that such money can bring. it may not be much, but it may be the difference needed to one person out there.

beware: do NOT give it to any of the criminals in robe out there, like pastors/preachers etc who will just buy private jets or fancy cars with the money.
Re: My Friend Win Lotto(baba Ijebu) But Refused To Claim The Money,say It's Ungodly by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:23pm On May 03, 2015
OP ur fwend dey lie.... he wan deceive then he go collect money for ur back...... Abeg in to see 83k easy

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Who Lifts Item With Her Vigina / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Harrysong - King Maker Zip / What Cliche Do You Belong In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.