Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Certainly, You Are Ungrateful! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Certainly, You Are Ungrateful! (406 Views)

CNN NEWS : “why The World Will Certainly End On 29 July …” / The Story "The Mouse And The Farmer" Will Certainly Change Your Life So Read And / Andraé Crouch: He Was Certainly No Grouch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Certainly, You Are Ungrateful! by akannium(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
I know so many pple wd av bin wondering y i chose dat title. Here is the key, i imagined kidney disease, diabetes, ulcer, asthma, cancer etc., so i considered wch pple deserve it, the rich or the poor, the believers or non-believers, whites or blacks? so wt causes some pple to contract diseases b4 birth n some odaz during dia stay on earth? I beg u wd agree that God's grace is the key. Grace simply put, there is nothing u can do good enough to get it and there is nothing u can do bad enough not to get it. Be Grateful!

(1) (Reply)

When Others Fail Us / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/04/15 / Praying With Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.