Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) (58431 Views)

7 Tourist Centers You Didn’t Know Existed In Nigeria (photos) / The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Dekatron(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
DeeCherry:

lol! there's no limit to what u can achieve. God bless ur dreams and make dem reality
lol. Abi jare. I dey work hard.
The God factor, i'd pretend i didnt see that.
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by DeeCherry(f): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
koolet:
How does one gets into that beach its too high to jump in

A very good question.

To reach the secluded marvel, visitors have to swim through a short tunnel which opens up into the spectacular beach, which is surrounded by rare wildlife.

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by DeeCherry(f): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Op have you heard of ikogosi water falls before?idanre hill nko?olumo rock nko and all others?abeg spare me dis oyinbo things

yes I have and also been to those places
the topic stated "Breathtaking places you never knew existed" hope u get now?
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by DeeCherry(f): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Nothing compared to Heaven even wf these beauties of nature here on earth....ohh i love God,the beautiful and wonderful Creator...

I agree! Heaven is the ultimate most breathtaking place to visit
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by DeeCherry(f): 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
anonym0us:
y do u take picture like disabled person.

lol. what took u to my profile? na breathtaking places we say make u see, na my pishure u go dey look. what is STRONG with u sef.
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by DeeCherry(f): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
sauceny:

Heyyyyyy,hellooooo!

Why was [size=20pt]Ojuelegba[/size] under bridge not included¿ grin.....Besides,Nigerians don't,will not & cannot visit places you mentioned.

how sure are u? the fact that Nigerians aren't tourists doesn't imply that no Nigerian would visit.
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by DeeCherry(f): 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dyt:
Beautiful
Am sure naija got some nice undiscovered sights too

of course! they are just undiscovered yet.
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by DeeCherry(f): 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
vikeyz:
breathtaking beauty you never knew existed

lol abeg o! breathtaking wetin?
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by DeeCherry(f): 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
pinkycute:
I really enjoyed this views...
So beautiful to behold and breathtaking for real cheesy I like the Pink sea and I wish to visit there someday...
smiley
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by DeeCherry(f): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
lordmayor4:
@DeeCherry... I like you tho... beautiful and with a kind face

thank u. smiley

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by hensben(m): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
DeeCherry:

Oya! come and share ur experience. in pictures ni o!
Seeing your profile pic, I would love to share my experience with you privately..pm me.
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by DeeCherry(f): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
chidyhels:
Its not fair o

what's not fair o?
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by DeeCherry(f): 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
ccaramel:
A North American natural wonder, Niagara Falls flows with scenic might through Niagara Falls State Park. And just beyond its waterfall vistas, Niagara is filled with splendid discoveries and fantastic attractions. The Niagara Falls are located on the Niagara River, which drains Lake Erie into Lake Ontario, the combined falls form the highest flow rate of any waterfall in the world, with a vertical drop of more than 165 feet (50 m). It can be viewed from either the Canadian side or the USA side. Attracts millions of tourists every year.
I love to travel!!! Not a beach person.....love great cities and cruise ships. Next stop NYC cool

I love that view
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by lordmayor4(m): 12:30am On Mar 15, 2015
DeeCherry:

thank u. smiley

You are welcome dearie! U can add me on bbm if urthere pin: mayor234
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 15, 2015
DeeCherry:

what's not fair o?
The more I look
The more I wish I can visit all these places
But I just know its not possible
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by anonym0us: 6:28am On Mar 15, 2015
DeeCherry:

lol. what took u to my profile? na breathtaking places we say make u see, na my pishure u go dey look. what is STRONG with u sef.
typical naija girl answering question with question
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2015
DeeCherry:

how sure are u? the fact that Nigerians aren't tourists doesn't imply that no Nigerian would visit.

You even attested to that as well
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by tellwisdom: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
DeeCherry:

Oya na! e-slap is allowed. I guess u just returned HIGH from mama nkechi's beer parlour. how many bottles did u take?
angry angry Your flat yansh
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by pryd(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2015
Awesome!!
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by scarr: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ariyke:
Someone should take me to lake hilter wink
there is a lake like this somewhere in africa, wanna go dere with me? its much closer to home smiley
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Ariyke: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
scarr:

there is a lake like this somewhere in africa, wanna go dere with me? its much closer to home smiley
yes yes yessssssss grin
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by scarr: 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ariyke:
yes yes yessssssss grin
ehn ehn so its in Senegal sha,are u sure u really wanna go dere cos of insecurity, we can still manage ikogosi warm spring here in naija o,dats even more closer sef and we go save money cheesy
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by Ariyke: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
scarr:

ehn ehn so its in Senegal sha,are u sure u really wanna go dere cos of insecurity, we can still manage ikogosi warm spring here in naija o,dats even more closer sef and we go save money cheesy
cheesy I will manage ikogosi and we'd go to hilter when there is money wink
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by scarr: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ariyke:
cheesy I will manage ikogosi and we'd go to hilter when there is money wink

I promise u that when next I'm down west, sebi ure still in school fa........Hitler loading in nearest future: D
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by yemstok(m): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
DeeCherry:

Awww! sweetheart, I wud be honoured. when are we leaving?

2 days before the elections
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by DrAify(f): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ice hotel,Sweden

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by NobiGod: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
DrAify:
Ice hotel,Sweden

Been there... also been to the one in Finland. (Lapland)
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by DrAify(f): 12:20am On Mar 26, 2015
Been to the one in Sweden too
NobiGod:

Been there... also been to the one in Finland. (Lapland)
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by NobiGod: 5:19am On Mar 26, 2015
DrAify:
Been to the one in Sweden too

Yeah (breath taking). I actually live close by and speak some Swedish too. However, I will be leaving later this year, but we can still hook up if you intend to visit before I leave.
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by beejaay: 6:31am On Dec 04, 2015
DeeCherry:
Are you bored sitting at your computer all day, wondering why you’re stuck in your depressing office? There are so many other-worldly places that exist right here on our planet that you haven’t been to! You’re here doing your daily work well andresponsively while listening to your coworkers grumbling about the weather, traffic and slow computers.Wouldn’t you rather scuba dive in crystal-clear waters of the Great Blue Hole or bathe in the Pamukkale thermal pools? How about climbing a mountain in China or South America? Or being in awe of natural wonders such as LakeHiller or The Reflecting Desert? Or what do you say to a romantic walk through the Love Tunnel?

This world will never cease to amaze you. To help you hanker for traveling and to provide some breathtaking inspiration on places that will help you to escape the daily routine, here’s a selection of 10 exciting places in the world that you’d rather be right now.

[url]herbeauty.co/foodtravel/exciting-places-earth/[/url]
Re: Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) by whitecloth: 6:58am On Dec 08, 2015
OMG! These are really nice places to be. Now I have more reasons to believe in God who deliberately created diversity.

I hope to be at some of those places for tourism sake someday!
I met this page on March 26, https://www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became
What do you have to say about this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend / Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life / Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.