Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured (29758 Views)

Eleme Youths Attack & Brutalise Okrika Youths In A Bush In Rivers(Graphic Photos / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by knowledgeable: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
The Punch Reporter should be fired. Why not just state that there was violence between certain people. Must you tribalize every reporting ? This country is heading towards tribal war. When it happens, I will far gone. Tribalists should get their visas.

There will never, never going to be any tribal conflict between Igbos and yo robbers given the level of bondage through marriages, but yorubas continue to play ostrich about Hausa/fulani atrocities will doom Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by kernel504(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

Is that so

Ignorance is bliss but mind you this os about hausa killing yorubas in their own land

why not face it and deal with it

Oga decency

I don't support the Hausas, get that right. I saw your post spelling out how the Igbos have been disenfranchised within the presidency.
Is barbaric killing people, whether is Igbo or Hausa, simply.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by knowledgeable: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Nigeria would have been a better place if there is mutual respect among the ethnic groups. On a serious note the only thing that can guarantee mutual respect among nigerians is restructuring of the country into zones.

That's the only way to stop boko haram and isis from spreading.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by kernel504(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Its not too late dear, let's make nigeria great through restructuring
You are a great man, that's the more reason why l don't like hurling bigotry remarks on other tribe.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by tonychristopher: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:
This is not the first time this will be happening. It occured abt 15 years ago in agege and many died. It keeps reoccuring in lagos but on a lighter note.
My correct ibo brothers, I salute una. But pls don't be quick to generalize when it comes to we yorubas. They are still some who are sane and with a discerning eye and mind. But for the rest, it is a lost cause.

There are two kind of people who support APC
1. Those who are in the party and hopes to get rewarded if they clinch power
2. The others like my brothers on nairaland are just dumb!

Kola, a bottle of guiness stout on me. Yell and tell mama bola I said so

I know your type is rare in Yorubaland

It also happened in Sagamu
It also happened in mile 12
It also happened now in osun

Thank lord your taking note unlike your peeps that will shout sai buharri

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by knowledgeable: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
django1:
They said hausa attacks yoruba, but ibos are the ones crying. Smh.

Igbos are crying, cos Igbos and Yorubas are very similar or the same depending. And anything that happens to yorubas will effect Igbos sooner or later, either through lagos or through our bondage. We've been bondaged socially but not politically.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by tonychristopher: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
kernel504:

I don't support the Hausas, get that right. I saw your post spelling out how the Igbos have been disenfranchised within the presidency.
Is barbaric killing people, whether is Igbo or Hausa, simply.

Let me tell you ..peace is found on the other divide of war ....if you check out the history of violence it is always from north and that was why when they killed igbos then in north the igbos mobolised in north and east to retaliate . I am not saying its good but it sent a message to them

We just cant continue like this ...they keep distroying life and property andvthat is not acceptable

Yorubas should stand up and condemn this act. This is not middle belt or ilorin

This is osun and they have to stop them now ....we need peace

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by tonychristopher: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
knowledgeable:

Igbos are crying, cos Igbos and Yorubas are very similar or the same depending. And anything that happens to yorubas will effect Igbos sooner or later, either through lagos or through our bondage. We've been bondaged socially but not politically.

Who told you that....the only thing binding us is Nigeria

You spoke well

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

Kola, a bottle of guiness stout on me. Yell and tell mama bola I said so

I know your type is rare in Yorubaland

It also happened in Sagamu
It also happened in mile 12
It also happened now in osun

Thank lord your taking note unlike your peeps that will shout sai buharri

Nice one

Lols...mama bola no gree sell beer for me oooo!

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Descartes: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
Why meddling in the 'Master-slaves' affairs? Are the slaves complaining of being attacked/killed severally which atimes follows "Normal Distribution"?

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by tonychristopher: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

Lols...mama bola no gree sell beer for me oooo!

Then go to amina place and drink kunu..its on me ..tell her that

I love your post

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by jamesbawa(m): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
MrEverest:
Yes, not all northerners are Hausa but all Hausas are northerners cool
mtcheeew
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by bolaj247: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Admin on this site need to sort out some ignorant Igbo guys on here that dont know history, Only a fool will call the whole of yoruba tribe slaves to the hausa,!?! who stop Usman dan fodio and his fellow jihadist from achieving their target and goals?? Am sure the fools on here will say it was the Ndi Igbo warriors!! LOL what a bunch of idiots.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by babestella: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Aaaaaaa feeeeee ceeeeeee is working.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by reborn1: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
Look at how Ijaw slaves-Yeeboes are crying all over the thread. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by reborn1: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/abia-women-protest-farm-invasion-sexual-harassment-by-fulani-herdsmen/201748/

Emmanuel Ugwu, in Umuahia

Hundreds of people, mostly women, Friday trooped to Umuahia, the Abia State capital to protest the invasion of their farmlands by Fulani herdsmen, whom they accused of not only destroying crops but sexually harassing women who go to farms.

The protesters who came from Ahaba Imenyi in Isuikwuato local government took their protest to government house where they recounted their ordeal in the hands of the herdsmen, who act with impunity.

A community leader, Mr. Ikechukwu Orunta said that they decided to come to the seat of government in order to draw the attention of the state governor to the “atrocities being committed by the herdsmen against the people of Ahaba Imenyi.

He said the Fulani herdsmen had taken over the entire community with their cattle which destroy the farms and defecate into the only source of water supply for the community, adding that the security agencies had not been of any help.
“We have made several attempts to stop them to no avail and all efforts to get the security agencies to call them to order have failed,” the community lamented.

A woman leader in the distressed community, Mrs. Victoria Ifeanyichukwu said that the community had been pushed to the wall as women had stopped going to the farms due to the incessant sexual harassments and attempted rape by the herdsmen.

We can’t go to our farms for fear of being raped by the herdsmen,” she said, adding that there was need for government to come to their rescue and save the community from starvation and disease arising from pollution of their water supply.

In his response, the state Governor, Chief Theodore Orji frowned at the frequent reports of untoward activities of the Fulani herdsmen in Abia communities, saying that the hospitality of the state should not be abused.

The Governor, who was represented by the state commissioner for information and strategy, Chief Anthony Agbazuere, noted with sadness, the destruction of crops by cattle after huge investments by government which had secured N1 billion agriculture loan for farmers in the state.

He urged the aggrieved people of Ahaba Imenyi not to take the law into their hands and assured that government would promptly wade into the matter and resolve it in few days time.

Orji described as barbaric, attempts to rape women who had gone to engage in farming activities, saying that government would never condone such acts.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by babestella: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

and he Awo died a fruastrated man

Lets check who is better

I no fit laugh again

Hmm, and Awo never got a chance to rule Nigeria.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by reborn1: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
[b]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/

OWERRI-Two people are feared dead, while an unspecified number of women have been reportedly raped by Fulani herdsmen who invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle.
Vanguard investigation revealed that angered by the alleged gory activities of the Fulani herdsmen, scores of women and youths barricaded the ever busy Owerri-Port Harcourt federal highway yesterday to protest their plight.
Traffic along the highway was, for the greater part of yesterday, disrupted at Umuapu, while commuters were forced to seek alternative routes to get to their destinations.
One of the protesters, who simply identified himself as Chukwudi, lamented that “apart from the two dead villagers, the Fulani herdsmen have ceaselessly raped our women and girls as well as destroyed the crops in our farms.”
He described the grazing of their cattle on farmlands as “a deliberate ploy by these Fulani herdsmen to ensure that we are not food sufficient in Imo.”
Every effort made to reach the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr. Linus Nwaiwu, a deputy superintendent of police, failed as he was said to be away from the office when Vanguard called.
However, a senior police officer in the State Police Headquarters, Owerri, who pleaded anonymity, confirmed the incident and quickly added that normalcy had returned to the rural community.
“The police is aware of previous reports about the activities of the Fulani herdsmen in the area. We are investigating the incident but the villagers did not wait for us to complete our investigations before they jumped into the highway,” the police officer said.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/#sthash.qjnZHA3O.dpuf[/b]
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by lilcashking(m): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
customized13:
I want them to come and shout Saibuhari.
pls for once use ur brian when u want. To post something online,wetion consign GMB wit this matter knw for god sake
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
fisaylab:

Has you have done to others so shall it be for u,where did you now gotten your yeye information from.
English, migwor!! grin
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
lilcashking:
pls for once use ur brian when u want. To post something online,wetion consign GMB wit this matter knw for god sake
were you ever a student?
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by tammie24: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sunshineluv:
Even if hausa kill half of yoruba people.. We'll still vote for Buhari.. Sai Buhari. The change has come to kill any body who try to stop an hausa fulani from becoming the president
You are a hausa person and not a Yoruba so STFU!
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by BraniacX(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Elypsis:
we aint cowards bro, we're jst a peace lovin tribe,nt violent but if we vex we don vex be dat....were u nt born when OPC dey paranoid abi??go ask older ones u can find dem go tell u.Meanwhile disclose ur tribe make we hear nau....Am proudly Yoruba

Hahahahahahahahahaha! grin

Did I hear u say ho pee she?

NA wa oh!
This does it for me......
It's official now.....
Most yoruba are cowards
I witnessed your OPC's evolution and trust me, they ain't shyte! Well, not at least when I knew them @ their most aggressive early in Obj's first tenure and that was because there was an Obj @ the top tacitly indulging them as a bulwark against potential sectarian violence and when you say OPC sef, those are the few yorubas when get liver small. The only yorubas I honestly dread are those that were born, grew up and matured in my area south south and those ones stopped being yorubas long ago....those ones na men them be, those ones, like typical south south boys, don't fight in groups like OPC and are self reliant one man armies, those ones get mind die and they are also soft spoken unlike your typical yoruba bus stop tout and they are the reasons why I didn't generalise and call all yorubas cowards.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Akanbiedu(m): 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
SAI BUHARI
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Elypsis(m): 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
BraniacX:

Hahahahahahahahahaha! grin

Did I hear u say ho pee she?

NA wa oh!
This does it for me......
It's official now.....
Most yoruba are cowards
I witnessed your OPC's evolution and trust me, they ain't shyte! Well, not at least when I knew them @ their most aggressive early in Obj's first tenure and that was because there was an Obj @ the top tacitly indulging them as a bulwark against potential sectarian violence and when you say OPC sef, those are the few yorubas when get liver small. The only yorubas I honestly dread are those that were born, grew up and matured in my area south south and those ones stopped being yorubas long ago....those ones na men them be, those ones, like typical south south boys, don't fight in groups like OPC and are self reliant one man armies, those ones get mind die and they are also soft spoken unlike your typical yoruba bus stop tout and they are the reasons why I didn't generalise and call all yorubas cowards.
am quite sure u aint expectin dat I trade words with u.if dats what u thnk am sorry,I don't do it.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Descartes: 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
Aregbesola gradually and subtly introducing Jihad as promised during his re-election. Osun state another Afonja scenario.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by BraniacX(m): 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
ruffDiamond:
Hahahaha i just dey all at all these low life SHOP KEEPERS ABI NA SHOP DWELLERs ss tewpid malicious and IGBO(weed )SMOKING IGBOs! Their unbridled generational hatred for the yorubas goes beyond politic and 2015 infact their desperation for RECOGNITION is shown by how they adopted and tagged along after a bas. Tard fisherman .who cant even speak nor understand a single word of the gruffly spoken noisy DIN (much like the sound of falling gravel in a metal drum) they call language ,shit - i can imagine the deltans ,who are crooks themselves giggling and laughing in derision at the stupidity of their new SLAVEs, all servile and ready for a DP (double penetration . . Lol cos that 's how most these igbo goatheads were born !. .all in a bid to earn recognition on a National and international stage so as not to be seen as simply playing their constant and CONSISTENT ROLE OF OF SECOND FIDDLE ON the NATIONAL STAGE ! i.e v.p, senate president, n.u.r.t.w vice president like that !always the tail and never the head so it's all PSYCHOLOGICAL ! Their crude , uncouth and constant insult on the yorubas and hausa is simply away to assuage their HURTS.!! Yes it's all to awolowo and benjamin adekunle (of blessed memory :shoot any mofos that moves or not moving . . Lol ) and SO CALLED IMAGINED AND HYPOTHETICAL BIAFRA LOST FOREVER ! All blamed on the yorubas,i know those fools like i know the back of my hand ! Mostly proffessional criminals of all shade and hue, exporters and importer of same . I tell this.nobody 's fooled for a second abt gowon 's funny declaration of no victor no vanquished i say these people were thorough beaten and even their goat headed leader eze wuruwuru. . Lol had to run away with its puny little between its legs -yeah cos he was a goat an animal hence the its- we know wat they tell their children -the hate e'm speeches and bla bla i jus dey laff see we equally hate yr narrow ass and never trust una for a fraction of a second i told our kids that when it comes to trust and loyalty that compared to the igbos ,JUDAS ISCARIOT WAS A SAINT AND HE 'S CONFIRMED IGBO MAN they asked me why i said because an average igbo man or woman is a lover of MAMMON or money and more than ready can kill to acquire it /and was n't exactly how JUDASCHUKWU BETRAYED HIS MASTER ?? The rest as they say is history and lesson learned u will remain the CONQUERED TRIBE IN NIGERIA if e pain una make una try another secession bulshit again .this time no one will be left standing ! Idiotic set of pooPLE!. . Last bullet,. There was NEVER A COUNTRY jst a jungle full of naked CANNIBALs that was . .

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha! cheesy
Behold the most potent yoruba weapon
A diatribe full of invectives and hot air grin
Bottle it up and go blow it over illorin let's see how many hausas will drop dead just because you wish it.
Oh! How I wish some modafvcking gambari/fulani or hausa would come try this in delta state Na there you go know say as an isoko man, two edged cutlass na anatomical extension of my two hands

I know its not my business sha, but as a fellow southerner forget the politics, I dey shame for una
Chai!!!
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
All northerns has violence ingrained in their DNA.They might try to hide it but it is there looking for escape.

They are simply punishing their favorite slaves the yourbas in their own land.We should let then settle their problem after all it is a master to slave relationship

They will soon blame it on Igbos

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 12, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
No fewer than five persons were inured on Wednesday when some Hausa youths at Sabo area of Osogbo allegedly attacked some Yoruba living in their midst.

Residents of the area told our correspondent that trouble started around 1am when some hoodlums, suspected to be of Hausa extraction, stormed residences of Yoruba in the area and attacked them.

A resident of the area, who identified himself as Goke Ogunseye, told our correspondent at the scene of the crisis that some Hausa youths were allegedly smoking Indian hemp around midnight and somebody flashed a torch light on the smokers.

This, he claimed, angered the hoodlums, who started vandalising shops and houses, belonging to Yoruba people in the area.

But the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mrs. Folasade Odoro, when contacted on the telephone on Wednesday, said there was no crisis between Yoruba and Hausa anywhere in the state.

The PPRO said, ” There was no crisis between Yoruba and Hasua. I don’t know where you got your information from.”

A woman, who identified herself as Iya Tawa, said she and other occupants of the house were sleeping when they heard a bang on the entrance door.

She stated that the door was broken by the hoodlums, who threatened to kill them.

She said, “We were sleeping and suddenly we heard a bang on the door of the main entrance. Some Hausa youths, wielding cutlasses and dagger, trooped inside the house and said ‘here are they, they are the Yoruba people we are looking for’.”

She added that the prompt intervention of the police saved them from being attacked

She alleged that five other persons living in the neighborhood were injured by the hoodlums.

Iya Tawa said those injured had been taken to an undisclosed hospital for treatment.

The woman said the hoodlums, who fled when the police team arrived the scene around 2am, later regrouped to continue their attack after the Police had left the scene.

http://www.punchng.com/news/hausa-youths-attack-yoruba-in-osun-five-injured/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Yet they will say Igbos are their problem
Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
All northerns has violence ingrained in their DNA.They might try to hide it but it is there looking for escape.

They are simply punishing their favorite slaves the yourbas in their own land.We should let then settle their problem after all it is a master to slave relationship
cheesy true talk oh!! no need for me to comment again sef.
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 12, 2015
yorubas have been enslaved to the Hausa boys right before the civil war. they should be loyal to their masters please. I'm a full -blooded kano guy! wink
Re: Hausa Youths Attack Yoruba In Osun, Five Injured by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 12, 2015
BraniacX:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha! cheesy
Behold the most potent yoruba weapon
A diatribe full of invectives and hot air grin
Bottle it up and go blow it over illorin let's see how many hausas will drop dead just because you wish it.
Oh! How I wish some modafvcking gambari/fulani or hausa would come try this in delta state Na there you go know say as an isoko man, two edged cutlass na anatomical extension of my two hands

I know its not my business sha, but as a fellow southerner forget the politics, I dey shame for una
Chai!!!
I dey follow shame for those cowards too oh!all they do is worship the northerners and get involved in different degrees of sex crimes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corpses Of ‘Kidnappers’ Who Fought Over Ransom Found In Taraba / South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . / How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.