Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Please Help This Brother With Your Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help This Brother With Your Advice (340 Views)

Someone Please Help A Brother With Airtime / What's Your Advice To Help.. Mom Is In Detention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help This Brother With Your Advice by Peterpan222(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
HELLO AND GOOD DAY TO EVERYONE.

First of all i have to start by appreciating my fellow nairalanders as you are always there for the best of advice.

I have a little problem and i am getting confused in trying to make the right decision. pls your advice will be of a big help. thank you.

My name is John, a student of PTI in Warri, Delta state. I am currently doing the course "petroleum and natural gas processing" which i will be rounding this year 2015 as an ND student. The prestigious institute offers a national diploma and higher national diploma certificate (OND & HND).

The problem i have now, is the situation of our country NIGERIA. i am currently 22 years of age, and thinking on either picking a direct entry form to enable me obtain a DEGREE CERTIFICATE from the university through the entrance of level 200. But at same time i:m considering on just to continue to the HND and then go for masters after PGD.

pls my fellow, i will like u advice me on what to do base on the discriminations that are going on between B.Sc and HND. please what should i do?

thank you as i await your generous response.

(1) (Reply)

Please Consider These Factors Before You Vote: / With-it, Mac People Can Easily Reuse Essential Information / Shout Out Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.