Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Too Bad : A Muslim Leader Known As "ALFA" Abuses His Wife In Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Too Bad : A Muslim Leader Known As "ALFA" Abuses His Wife In Public (794 Views)

Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / Unbelievable! Man S*xually Abuses His Own Daughters / Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Bad : A Muslim Leader Known As "ALFA" Abuses His Wife In Public by mttbony: 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
This video shows a Kenyan man who is always regarded as "ALFA" was caught abusing his wife in public.
The man who's speaks Swahili ( a Muslim tribe language ) was caught on camera beating and dragging his wife while people watch . He accused his wife of cheating with another man.
watch video HERE
Since there are some in the Muslim community that believe it is halal to smack their wives around because the woman is the property of the man, an unislamic idea in the first place, I thought it would be good to send out this important reminder. I know many people would like to see this issue not talked about as it is airing our dirty laundry in public, but it must be talked about and dealt with as Allah commands us to stand up for justice even if it is against our own selves.

1 Like

Re: Too Bad : A Muslim Leader Known As "ALFA" Abuses His Wife In Public by swtme(f): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Make I hear word with that Allah shit u r talking about

(1) (Reply)

The Generous Side Of Beyonce / Jackie Chan Is Dead / Amber Rose Puts Her Bu*tt On Display On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.